Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World (3794 Views)

Things You Need To Know Before Traveling The UK Through The Student Visa Route / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Assured9ja(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2022
I never would have believed by mere pressing of phone much money can be made in this life.

If it is this simple I wonder why one will ever be broke yet uses smartphone.

A story by JOY AGBIM
This is not my story but the success story of one of the top movers and only female top in the system – JOY AGBIM who have made millions online and been a blessing to many students and I know you won’t be executed since you are here.

‘’How I went from being broke, depressed, could not even afford a sanitary pad to traveling the world.

You see, early this year, I sat down frustrated and thought to myself if I should continue to earn N40k or N50k..

"How long will it take me to actually make N1,000,000?"

‘’The answer I got wasn't in my favour, because it would take me a couple of years to make that happen’’

‘’That's if I'm not going to spend a dime out of it—which would never be possible..’’

‘’I wept that night because most of the time, I had my monthly salary spent even before I collect it.. ‘’

‘’This got me thinking of how I could raise my earnings legitimately.’’
‘’Then I stumbled upon a business model that transformed my life through a friend.’’

Uber, Amazon, Jumia, Alibaba, Airbnb etc they all had something in common which is the fact that they all sell products or services they didn't produce and earn a month watering commission.

One of the best ways to build revenue online is to connect buyers to sellers and earn a mouth watering commission. Selling other people's products, which require little effort..

‘’After my three months into the business, I hit a milestone of 1M which would have taken me a couple of years..’’

She broke out and pressed further to NOT EVEN 250K but #1M

You can too!

Now, imagine yourself sharing the same testimony by this time next year by simply pressing your phone?.

Having enough money to spend, living the life you've always wanted,
Taking good care of your loved ones.. and still having extra rabba left to save.

If this have inspired you

connect with me

I wish you success

Thanks for reading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by immortalmortal: 6:33am On May 22, 2022
How did you connect the buyers and the sellers? Did you use an app? Did you buy from the seller and deliver to the buyer? How much did you invest? And where did you get money to the nvest considering you were broke?

5 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by immortalmortal: 6:49am On May 22, 2022
How did you connect the buyers and the sellers? Did you use an app? Did you buy from the seller and deliver to the buyer? How much did you invest? And where did you get money to invest considering you were broke? You just say all these things and make it look easy without giving details of how you went about it.

"If this inspires you, connect with me" so you will collect money for some kind of training?

Nice inspirational story, but it seemd like the aim is to rip off

6 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Highways: 6:54am On May 22, 2022
Oga first do giveaway.... Na then we go believe you are not after our money

17 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by SEGLIZ: 7:55am On May 22, 2022
immortalmortal:
How did you connect the buyers and the sellers? Did you use an app? Did you buy from the seller and deliver to the buyer? How much did you invest? And where did you get money to the nvest considering you were broke?
immortalmortal:
How did you connect the buyers and the sellers? Did you use an app? Did you buy from the seller and deliver to the buyer? How much did you invest? And where did you get money to invest considering you were broke? You just say all these things and make it look easy without giving details of how you went about it.

"If this inspires you, connect with me" so you will collect money for some kind of training?

the op has landed you all info you needed just read through, do your + and - it will help look at this below :-

Uber, Amazon, Jumia, Alibaba, Airbnb etc they all had something in common which is the fact that they all sell products or services they didn't produce and earn a month watering commission.

if you can connect the seller on those sites he mentioned then you buyers are here waiting for you. Nairaland and Nairalanders are sure your prospect, other free site in Nigeria will do like jiji, your whatsapp (depending on your contacts), facebook and other sites that can connect you with Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by AliyuMahdi9: 8:39am On May 22, 2022
Contact you for what.

Stop scamming people.

You want to sell Affiliate book.

Rubbish

Assured9ja:
I never would have believed by mere pressing of phone much money can be made in this life.

A story by JOY AGBIM
This is not my story but the success story of one of the top movers and only female top in the system – JOY AGBIM who have made millions online and been a blessing to many students and I know you won’t be executed since you are here.

‘’How I went from being broke, depressed, could not even afford a sanitary pad to traveling the world.

You see, early this year, I sat down frustrated and thought to myself if I should continue to earn N40k or N50k..

‘’The answer I got wasn't in my favour, because it would take me a couple of years to make that happen’’

‘’That's if I'm not going to spend a dime out of it—which would never be possible..’’

‘’I wept that night because most of the time, I had my monthly salary spent even before I collect it.. ‘’

‘’Then I stumbled upon a business model that transformed my life through a friend.’’

One of the best ways to build revenue online is to connect buyers to sellers and earn a mouth watering commission. Selling other people's products, which require little effort..

‘’After my three months into the business, I hit a milestone of 1M which would have taken me a couple of years..’’

You can too!

Now, imagine yourself sharing the same testimony by this time next year by simply pressing your phone?.

Taking good care of your loved ones.. and still having extra rabba left to save.

connect with me

I wish you success

Thanks for reading

11 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by kaypat05: 8:45am On May 22, 2022
Amazing
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Mode4: 11:27am On May 22, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Contact you for what.

Stop scamming people.

You want to sell Affiliate book.

Rubbish

Don't mind the idiotus nincompoopus Nigeriani. I have so many of them in my WhatsApp disturbing my space with silly testimonies of affiliate nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by obontami: 12:24pm On May 22, 2022
Mode4:

Don't mind the idiotus nincompoopus Nigeriani. I have so many of them in my WhatsApp disturbing my space with silly testimonies of affiliate nonsense.

One motherfucker added me to an affiliate marketing group on WhatsApp without my consent. She preach, preach and preach her nonsense, nobody gives a fucck. No one told her, before she removes me and other members.

Motherfucker like me be like; "did I tell you i need your shit"? gringringrincheesy

People are crazy in this country. I swear. cheesy grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Assured9ja(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2022
Mode4:

This is the reason why many still suffer from ignorance

Everyone can't ever heaven neither will everyone sunhats why there are this that are wealthy and some broke

The broke ones learn to be rich

Pls just go and learn it will help you a lot
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Assured9ja(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
is all in the post

To make money simply means to sell something right?

Selling is the key in business. You can sell through various mediums read through the post again

Being broke don't mean you don't have a dime or if that's the case... When you are broke and sees something that will make you a lot of money what investment plan comes to your mind......you will borrow of cause

Or will you let such an opportunity pass by?

Besides nothing is actually easy in life that is why there is a system that will help you make it easy and If you are willing I can teach you what works.

The purpose is to teach others thus same thing for free then you decide how you use them

immortalmortal:

Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by chatinent: 4:39pm On May 22, 2022
Lol.
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by MideMrPossible: 6:08pm On May 22, 2022
Motivated.
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by pussyeater(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
Show us your bank account balance, so we can believe you. Until then, Get outta here with your nonsense story.
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Brownshoe: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
You this affiliated marketer, you never give up, you can't make it this way again, people don plenty on that shit.
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by GreaterFuture6: 3:15am On May 23, 2022
Highways:
Oga first do giveaway.... Na then we go believe you are not after our money
Lool! Hahaha
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Assured9ja(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
With just a smartphone Joy did this

Your smartphone is not just a phone but an asset that's why it cost way much now than ever before
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by Assured9ja(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
��✅✅
Re: How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World by healthconcerns(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2023
I want to be like you. I was given a link to one of your videos on Affiliate Marketing, I must tell you - now I am planning to get the needed cash to enrol in your programme by next month

Assured9ja:

A story by JOY AGBIM

You can too!

connect with me

I wish you success

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Osustech Post-utme Is Out / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. / 2019 waec/neco Registration In Progress For External Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.