Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease (255 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2022
The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease

It was someone i met in the mechanic workshop on a chilling rainy day, who was sick, so i prayed for him to get healed after which i left.

When next I saw him, he told me that the prayer really worked, that he was healed, and also that after that prayer, he couldn't take alcohol any longer as the urge had completely disappeared.

I was quite surprised about alcohol part because i just prayed for him to get healed of his sickness, so i never expected that the prayer would also drive away the urge of taking alcohol in him.

What was quite amusing for me was the way he kept going about the alcohol part, as if it was something really unusual that happened to him since he was alcoholic, hence he was really elated about it, that he also had to share that part with me.

Sometime early last year on another thread I shared, I gave seven reasons why Christians shouldn't take alcohol, one was because it a counterfeit spirit to the original which is the Holy Spirit, so what probably happened was that the counterfeit spirit, alcohol, had seen the original which was by far a superior Spirit, coming, so it had to take to its heels, as Power pass power!

https://www.nairaland.com/6379909/7-reasons-christian-should-not

It could also be that the habit was also part of what caused his sickness, so when I prayed for his healing, it also had to leave for him to get healed, even though I wasn't aware of that.

Whatever happened, I was happy for him that He got healed of his sickness and also delivered of his drinking habit.

I also learnt from his testimony, that when we yielded ourselves completely to God, He could use us to accomplish things beyond our expectations and prayers.

I prayed for his healing but God did more than what I asked for.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by Anthonypens247(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2022
What is the topic for
To praise yourself or thank God for his healing through you undecided
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2022
Anthonypens247:
What is the topic for
To praise yourself or thank God for his healing through you undecided
Lol!

To praise myself?

Does the bolded below sound like praising myself to you?

jesusjnr2020:

I also learnt from his testimony, that when we yielded ourselves completely to God, He could use us to accomplish things beyond our expectations and prayers.
That's what hating could do to someone. It could becloud the person's good judgment.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by AntiChristian: 8:26am On May 22, 2022
I have been sick and got healed too.

Where should I send the testimony?
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by Anthonypens247(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

To praise myself?

Does the bolded below sound like praising myself to you?

That's what hating could do to someone. It could becloud the person's good judgment.

Just a part from the whole
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2022
AntiChristian:
I have been sick and got healed too.

Where should I send the testimony?
Ah thank God for your healing. Feel free to share the details here or in your section.

By the way, I wanted to ask you if you were in the video of Deborah's...

I saw someone there behaving like you so I want to use this opportunity to clear my doubts.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2022
Anthonypens247:

Just a part from the whole
You can kindly show just a part I praised myself for the healing from the whole and not God, if not blind sentiments and preconceptions.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by AntiChristian: 8:38am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Ah thank God for your healing. Feel free to share the details here or in your section.

By the way, I wanted to ask you if you were in the video of Deborah's...

I saw someone there behaving like you so I want to use this opportunity to clear my doubts.

You should have asked the holy spirit or do you lack it?

Why can't your pastors at least be Christlike and raise Deborah up?

Leah got lost and none of your pastors prayer was able to bring her back. None in the spirit can even lead the security to secure her release.

All you and your pastor's feed on is to antagonize your biggest rival Muslims!
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by Anthonypens247(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You can kindly show just a part I praised myself for the healing from the whole and not God, if not blind sentiments and preconceptions.
Lol..." blind sentiment and misconception." grin grin
Let me leave you with your headache. It is pretty evident to anyone who reads through your post.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Leah got lost and none of your pastors prayer was able to bring her back. None in the spirit can even lead the security to secure her release.

You didn't answer the question. Were you one of them or not?

You support what happened, right?

So it could easily be you, therefore where you one of them or not? Simple question. Stop beating about the bush.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2022
Anthonypens247:

Lol..." blind sentiment and misconception." grin grin
Let me leave you with your headache. It is pretty evident to anyone who reads through your post.
My headache? It's actually your headache if you don't show me what part of the whole I was praising myself, because that would prove me right, that your motives here have nothing to do with God but purely sentiments and baseless preconceptions.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by advocatejare(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2022
smiley
AntiChristian:

When all muhammad male children died in childhood why didn’t Allah raise them up for him?

Don’t you call Muhammad the greatest of all the prophets?

3 Likes

Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by AntiChristian: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
advocatejare:
smiley
When all muhammad male children died in childhood why didn’t Allah raise them up for him?

Don’t you call Muhammad the greatest of all the prophets?

Because there were not meant to be raised. Same reason Jesus didn't raise Joseph his father when he died.
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by AntiChristian: 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You didn't answer the question. Were you one of them or not?

You support what happened, right?

So it could easily be you, therefore where you one of them or not? Simple question. Stop beating about the bush.

This is a foolish question. The holy spirit should have given you that info!

If your subscription has expired kindly resubscribe!
Re: The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2022
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Noah's Ark Can Never Be Found / So Called "Don't force anyone to become A Christian" / Professor Of Islamic Theology: "The Bible Was Never Corrupted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.