Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" (168 Views)

20 Ways To Maximize Your ASUU Strike Time As An Undergraduate: / 20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" / 20 Ways To Make Money Online From Home In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" by Solo777(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2022
20 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR "ASUU STRIKE TIME"

In Life, there are some things we have little or no control over and when these things happen, the best we can do is to find the positives around them.

You can choose to stay at home, complain or make something out of your time. Whatever you choose is fine.

But, if you choose the latter, then you'll find this series very helpful.

I've had my own fair share of strikes at Rsust. We wrote jamb in 2009 and started lectures in 2011.....a story for another day or do we talk about when we came back from the strike and went straight to the exam halls.

One of man's greatest abilities is that of adaptability and while we pray and hope for the best, it will be a waste on your side if you cannot use this period to your advantage.

There's a lot you can do with this period and I'll be sharing with you about 20 ways you can maximize your time.

1. BECOME A BOLT DRIVER:

"I don't have a car, how do I do that?" I knew you would ask that but do you think every bolt driver is a car owner.

But first, do you know how lucrative this business is and how cool it is.

Simple....the Behind version of "A-drop". Ask bolt drivers and they'll tell you that it's an oil well. We're talking about 5 - 6 figures monthly especially when you know the game.

So how do you get a car since you don't have one?

Do you want us to dwell on the fact that you don't have a car now or can't afford one or let's figure out ways you can find one for your business.

If the chances are slim, will you take them?

If yes then continue reading.

Take your pen and make a list of people you know or people in the hood who have cars but don't use them all the time. This list may include

1. Bankers( they drive to work, park their cars, and most likely don't make use of it until they close and go back home).

2. That guy who works in the rig ( 2 weeks off.....2 weeks on. This means that his car sits in the garage for 2 weeks)

3. That senior bros in the hood who has a car but rarely uses it. It's parked 18 out of 24 hours.

4. That senior man in the hood whose shop is close to the hood and most likely doesn't use his car from morning till evening when he's about to go home.

Think.....just think out wide. He could be a civil servant who goes to work with the car and you can take it from him or you turn his driver, take him to work, use the car for your business, bring him back from work, and continue with your business.

Put together a business plan.

Show him/her how his car is sitting at the car park for hours and not bringing him anything.

Show him how you can blend in with his work time and return the car.

Tell him you'll fuel the car and in case of any issue, take responsibility.

Agree on a good compensation plan for him.

Don't kill yourself, make sure you have a good profit to make at the end of the day.

Before this time, you should have a good relationship with him or a good reputation.

Do this to at least 10 - 20 persons you can find.

Pitch to them.

You'll get at least 5 good feedback.

Compare amongst the 5 and pick the one that sits best with you.

Work......keep to your word. Make money, make some savings, invest and grow.

The tendency of you to continue after-school resumption is there and you won't know it when you ask for a hire purchase and you have a car on your hands.

PS: You can choose to see the possibilities or pick out 100 reasons why it won't work but another can simply pick out the one reason why it will work and take advantage of it.

PSS: Follow me on Facebook @ Olive Jaja for the other 19

I can....or I can't, the most important word is I.

Olive Jaja

Your number one business and Sales Strategist

20 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR " ASUU STRIKE TIME"

#BUSINESSIDEAS
#ASUUSTRIKE

(1) (Reply)

I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker Ina / iTop VPN For ios Devices: Check Out The Good VPN For ios Devices / Canadian Govt Faces Labour Shortage, Requests Immigrants Fill 1 Million Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.