Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" (231 Views)

20 Ways To Maximize Your ASUU Strike Time As An Undergraduate: / 20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" / 20 Ways To Make Money Online From Home In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time" by Solo777(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2022
2. TAKE THAT OFFLINE BUSINESS ONLINE

During the coronavirus era, a young guy who attended my business training indicated an interest in starting a business online.

He was short of ideas and also a student. So after our consultation session, I figured out his sister sells hairs in wholesale.

She buys directly from Lagos and sells at a Wholesale price.

She wasn't techy and wasn't even on Facebook.....strictly offline.

So we decided it was best for him to take her offline business online.

He set up the business online beginning with Facebook and WhatsApp.

He would add his profit to her Wholesale price and advertise.

Orders started flying in.

He would package and waybill the products to the customers.

His sister was surprised and happy as she was getting orders and making money even with her physical shop closed.

From every sale, he takes out his profit and at the end of the day, his sister did appreciate him.

He was one of the few persons who told me he didn't want the lockdown to end as he made more money than he's ever done.

By the time school resumed, he's made so much for himself and his sister was so kind to him.

He's still doing well today running the offline shop.

So how do you come in?

Do you have any relatives ( Mum, Dad, Siblings, Aunts, Uncles, etc) with an offline business?

Is it making good money? If yes, then take the business online and run it.

Get orders, add your profit, make sales and make money from it.

It could be a neighbor, a friend, or anyone in the neighborhood.

They'll be glad at what you're doing as you're making their business grow, you'll be making money for yourself and they should also appreciate or pay you for it.

Think.....Act......

Olive Jaja

Business and Sales Strategist

20 WAYS YOU CAN MAXIMIZE YOUR "ASUU STRIKE TIME"

PS : Follow me on Facebook @ Olive Jaja for more

#BUSINESSIDEAS
#ASUU STRIKE

(1) (Reply)

What If I Tell You That You Can 10x Your Business Online In 90 Days Or Less? / In The West / How To Start A Dropshipping Business With No Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.