Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) (53601 Views)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2022
Werey go dey whine mufasa grin
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 9:20am On May 22, 2022
Sometimes Bite the hand that feeds you

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Ndipe(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2022
I have done that before when I visited the Calabar zoo and spent some time taunting a lion. I made faces at it,slipped my fingers inside the holes of the barricade.

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by therealMcCain: 9:20am On May 22, 2022
How come everyone was calm, no shout or screams from the ladies

them just jejely dey record the thing

4 Likes

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by deebrownneymar: 9:20am On May 22, 2022
Correct lion!
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2022
Serves him right undecided
I remember putting my finger in the mouth of our gsd when I was a boy the bite I got that day I swr to God I will never forget it grin the mark is still there till now
My dad said it's only a scratch to him his dogs can do no wrong....momsy changed it for him immediately grin
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2022
Very big idiot.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by cheerishMe: 9:26am On May 22, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Oyibo Sabi play nonsense play
Imagine having a savage play with a wild beast.
That served him real good
this one na oyibo for ur eyes, so any country outside Nigeria na oyibo country?? Who do u this?
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2022
saintrow1:

What rubbish is this illiterate talking about.
you are very stupid, at least before you attack me you should defined the word 'oyibo', it's a dialect belong to a particular region in Nigeria. The word 'OYIBO' does not signify colour, it's a general word used to describe people of foreign descent.

Oyibo is not ur mama language. You idiott

May God punish you and your family and generation unborn.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2022
cheerishMe:
this one na oyibo for ur eyes, so any country outside Nigeria na oyibo country?? Who do u this?
Jobless nairalander let me educate you so that next time you would be this stupid to quote me unnecessary. Oyibo is a simple dialect we used to describe people of foreign descent, it doesn't signify colours
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
Jamaicans na oyibo.
oyibo is not about the colour only but can also use to describe a foreigner
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2022
bmdmix14:
when Jamaican become oyinbo?

Jamaicans na oyibo.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Theoarhics: 9:32am On May 22, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2022
Obakoolex:

Everyone abroad na oyinbo for you people grin
Jamaicans na oyibo.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by donbenie(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2022
feedthenation:
---play dangerous games, win stupid prize---hence reason why a lion is still a wild animal which cannot be tamed---the lion have got to be put down because it has tasted human blood---
Why would you want to put the lion down because of an idiots mistake?
The fool invaded his private space and got what he deserved..
Why should a lion be punished for being a lion?
Stay out of his enclosure and you will be just fine..
Any human adult that can't comprehend that should be the one to be put away..
Because he is the real danger to others..

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by guru90: 9:36am On May 22, 2022
Omo.... this is acting joor.... if not why did they cover/block his finger from us....... We could have see his bite finger live..........
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Chris2chris: 9:37am On May 22, 2022
When cat sleep.....rat touch its tail, wetin he dey find....... Palaza.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by oilmane(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFdcCLAsjc

Horrific scenes of a man losing his finger to an enraged male lion at a Jamaican zoo as visitors watch. (Source Twitter User @OneciaG
https://twitter.com/OneciaG/status/1528082220547809281?t=10lqNhqoZVvgnGV35KaZxA&s=19

I don't get it, wetin d guy put for mind? Go shuk hand for lion mouth? Shuo, trouble day sleep yanga go wake am, abi na pastor? Cos African pastors get format o, make he nor b format gone wrong.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Golan007: 9:38am On May 22, 2022
Bomboclat.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

Horrific scenes of a man losing his finger to an enraged male lion at a Jamaican zoo as visitors watch. (Source Twitter User @OneciaG)

https://twitter.com/OneciaG/status/1528082220547809281?t=10lqNhqoZVvgnGV35KaZxA&s=19
A typical example of how Nigeria is grin
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by 2016easy2017: 9:40am On May 22, 2022
Cheapest MTN DATA sales.
Buy 5gig at #50.

Conditiones attacked.

1. Maximum speed 0.0000001kbps
2. Even at that speed, you can exchanust the 5gig in just 2 seconds.
3. When you complain,our customercare only tell you " sorry for that" and yet it repeats itself
4. You see one small dot on your phone and you don't know how and when it gets there.
5. Our customer care can tell you shot up
6.They can tell you it's due to updates on your palassa phone even when it's an old china phone.
7. It will take you 7 hours of waiting, to get our staff answer you.
8. While waiting, you listen to old stupid musical for half the time and mtn adverts Half the time.
9. If you get a drop call, you lose opportunity to get to customer care for thatr day.
10.to check your data balance, dial *461*454,223*779*419*288*657*233*615*888*222*3#
Thanks for using MTN
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by tydi(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2022
tillaman:
Jah rastafari
The lion needed a tooth pick so the fools phalange fit perfectly for a tooth pick
No hard feelings

Was tooth pick meant to be eaten!? Lol
Funny though!!!
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On May 22, 2022
pennywys:

Jamaicans na oyibo.
so Ugandans and Rwandans are oyinbo?

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by donbenie(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2022
guru90:
Omo.... this is acting joor.... if not why did they cover/block his finger from us....... We could have see his bite finger live..........
Why would a responsible media outlet that cater to families, expose such a graphic video without censor?
That is his finger,if you are that interested..

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:41am On May 22, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Oyibo Sabi play nonsense play
Imagine having a savage play with a wild beast.
That served him real good

What does any "Oyibo" have to do with this now ?
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by obinna58(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2022
The women videoing and laughing at someone in pain angry
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by 2016easy2017: 9:44am On May 22, 2022
donbenie:
Why would a responsible media outlet that cater to families, expose such a graphic video without censor?

The stupid lion no even chop the finger
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by donbenie(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2022
obinna58:
The women videoing and laughing at someone in pain angry
I would do same..
Gross stupidity is a comical relief..
He wants to entertain?
What do you do when you are being entertainedundecided
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Oza200: 10:05am On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

Horrific scenes of a man losing his finger to an enraged male lion at a Jamaican zoo as visitors watch. (Source Twitter User @OneciaG)

Ah ah! That lion is so lucky that it's not my type person it bit. If it were to be me, I'll bite off its own entire left foot. Don't ask me how, I know what to do in such scenario. By the way, that was on a lighter note! But sincerely, now that the lion has tasted human flesh and blood, it has to be killed. Otherwise, tourists and the zoo keepers are in great DANGER now.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by guru90: 10:06am On May 22, 2022
donbenie:

Jesu....... I gat it now.... Thanks Man. Chai....... That man will forever regret why he visited that Zoo.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.