Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) (53574 Views)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Segzy19: 11:25am On May 22, 2022
Wow! Those people around him didn't just bother to rescue him. They carried on with their video recording.... It's Jamaica for real...
All man to and for himself!

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by AdemolaA2: 11:25am On May 22, 2022
tillaman:
Jah rastafari
The lion needed a tooth pick so the fools phalange fit perfectly for a tooth pick
No hard feelings

Heheheheheheh
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Feralmntrix2: 11:27am On May 22, 2022
grin
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by JaskanFactor: 11:27am On May 22, 2022
the roar of that lion has base, all cats are gorgeous.
Did you know cats and snakes are family
thats why cats are called snakes with legs
Cat is the only creature on four legs that isssssssss like snake.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by geezynoni: 11:31am On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Who said he should go and put his finger on the lions mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You haven't heard this saying " enu kiniun ni owo wa" na inside lion mouth money dey.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by winner37(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2022
Family people wan kill this one ..

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by obinna58(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2022
donbenie:
I would do same..
Gross stupidity is a comical relief..
He wants to entertain?
What do you do when you are being entertainedundecided
You're part of Nigerian's problem

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by bjtinz: 11:57am On May 22, 2022
This. Is fake. You mean a lion was about the bite of his finger, those children were just busy filming?? At the very least they would have been screaming in terror.

Poorly executed skit. �❌❌
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by harmargedon: 11:59am On May 22, 2022
DryMouth:
pple dnt get it.
Stop playing with these wild animals, they've got no conscience when they want to cause harm to you.

They are dangerous no matter how good they being fed and trained.
all animals are Wild, including humans.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by magzey: 12:28pm On May 22, 2022
This look unreal just like drama.�
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2022
One thing this video teaches is that you are on your own. Nobody is coming to assist you.
The thing that happen in this video shows how the lion is a predator that uses it's ability to use the element of surprise and speed to capture prey. If you watch the video lion was pretending not to notice he was sticking his fingers through the fence, making the man to stick his fingers through the fence more wrecklessly and suddenly it pounces and catches the man's fingers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
Madness. Was the man expecting a raging & roaring lion to kiss his finger or what

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by LaconicINC: 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
Why the fuse, the man willing gave the lion snack for the afternoon cheesy
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2022
pennywys:

Jamaicans na oyibo.
oyibo is not about the colour only but can also use to describe a foreigner
Okay sir. Am black oyinbo too here then grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by F117nighthawk: 12:54pm On May 22, 2022
Dumb idiot, the animal get sense pass am, see as the lion trick am, brainless slowpoke, he will never try it again in his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Badonasty(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2022
Lol….those babes just dey video like nothing dey sup
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by kingsceedon(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Oyibo Sabi play nonsense play
Imagine having a savage play with a wild beast.
That served him real good

No be oyibo man naw, na black ass man like you
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 22, 2022
Lions sabi carry gentle face like the perfect pet, he has done too many bad things with that finger...... Lion na lion you can't fake it...
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by DEMARCO1: 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFdcCLAsjc

Horrific scenes of a man losing his finger to an enraged male lion at a Jamaican zoo as visitors watch. (Source Twitter User @OneciaG)

https://twitter.com/OneciaG/status/1528082220547809281?t=10lqNhqoZVvgnGV35KaZxA&s=19

Why is the part of the finger biting blurred?

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Asswipemod: 1:28pm On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFdcCLAsjc

Horrific scenes of a man losing his finger to an enraged male lion at a Jamaican zoo as visitors watch. (Source Twitter User @OneciaG)

https://twitter.com/OneciaG/status/1528082220547809281?t=10lqNhqoZVvgnGV35KaZxA&s=19

BLOODCLAT!
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by DSoj(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2022
Why is it censored?
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by planetx: 1:45pm On May 22, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Oyibo Sabi play nonsense play
Imagine having a savage play with a wild beast.
That served him real good
When did Jamaicans became oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2022
Serves him right.

Even Daniel that was thrown inside the lions den respected himself by not taunting the lion's.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by freemi(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2022
Hes not wise at all
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Ajibola2sure(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2022
Na lion mouth money dey
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by DryMouth: 2:58pm On May 22, 2022
harmargedon:
all animals are Wild, including humans.
I swear bro...
They are all wild animals

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by dontrulee: 3:16pm On May 22, 2022
Ode, e think say lion na dog.
Alaye wan impress the ladies wey dey camera him. grin grin

When I was much younger, I loved lions a lot. I always pester my dad to buy lion for me. grin grin. My first encounter with a lion in a zoo, I was so mesmerized that I wanted to enter the cage myself, if not that my dad was holding me tight and carried me away I for don turn food for lion. Lol. grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by ndukwejoe(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2022
want a gwan, that man is a babylan
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Bmaster(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
slowice:
e dey go impress the future people... Now him finger nor get future again.

People wey take a whole samson future na ur own dem wan free before?
you deserves a carton of chilled heineken.

Wisdom are not far from you

2 Likes

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by omoyankee3(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2022
He was trying to impress the ladies. Now he's got no finger to please the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Wwwq: 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
Really
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by donbenie(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2022
obinna58:

You're part of Nigerian's problem
No..
Stupid people are Nigeria's problem..
Only a very,very stupid fellow, would put his finger in a lion's mouth and expect a finger lick..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.