Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt (31333 Views)

How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by RichDad1(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus said not everyone who calls Him Lord are His own. He doesn't know many of them. Matthew 7:21-23

He once saved a lady caught in adultery from a similar situation involving sexists who wanted to stone her to death according to the laws, so He couldn't possibly be what you call Him.

John 8:10-11 (KJV)

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Isn’t this contradictory to John 3:16 ?
It specifically stated that “ Whosoever believes in Him”
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Mooh247: 9:58am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In other words he murdered her by watching people kill her just cow he created her.. BS.. undecided

He isn't complicit in the murder perpetrated by his creation

Heck he can make a reincarnated Deborah with same DNA sequence so why waste his precious time on mere mortal affairs
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FunnyDude(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2022
donbachi:
Everyone na cultists for port Harcourt
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

He isn't complicit in the murder perpetrated by his creation

Heck he can make a reincarnated Deborah with same DNA sequence so why waste his precious time on mere mortal affairs
Ok..you are going back and forth Makin no point to be sincere..first God wanted her to be free from the murderers by allowing them take her life in a gruesome manner cos he wants her to be in heaven..

Against her will..just cos he created her..he had the power to free her..right or wrong!how powerless can he be..pls enjoy the while thing is not logical.. someone who has a brain shouldn't believe this nonsense..
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by femiasaolu2014: 10:02am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

It was in the course of searching for some stolen items that I found myself there.

The guy who had custody of the items was hailed as the "number 2" by the other guys with him, and they had just returned from a clash with rival cultists, and he seemed been hit with a weapon because he was bleeding on his left arm.

He showed me his arm and said something like, "once blood don flow, the matter don dey bloody..." because his blood cannot just flow just like that, without any serious consequences.

However after making that threatening statement, I was surprised at how they yet treated me with care and respect afterwards. I didn't know what was really going on then.

After narrating what actually happened to me and how he came about those items, that they had caught some men speaking Hausa inside the bus while they were trying to steal them before he retrieved the items from them, he immediately took me to the place they had kept the items to show them to me.

It after he had given them back to me that he revealed the reason they were being careful with me.

He first expressed his surprise at how I had been able to track the items to where they were. He said that it must have been God! Then he started calling me "pastor! pastor!" despite just meeting me for the very first time.

It was then he confessed and said that God had told him not to play with me. He then asked me, "did I play with you?". I said "no!" He asked me once again, and I said, "no!"

He then told me that if not for what God said, that it was unlike him to have such in his custody and then let it go just like that. That it wasn't him at all. That the person would have had it really tough to get it back from him.

But he seemed to have no other choice because of the warning God gave to him, as his stubbornness or cultism didn't reach the extent of touching God's own person, especially after receiving such a warning from God Himself.

When he was telling me those things though, I wasn't surprised, because I knew who I was and what he was saying corroborated that fact.

What surprised me however was how he knew it was the voice of God, because he sounded so sure despite being a cultist with the way he was afraid to go against God's Word. Perhaps I would have asked him but my priority then was to retrieve the items and immediately leave there, because I had already lost hope on retrieving them, but for my God who proved Himself to be alive, true and faithful.

I was thankful to them though for the commendable job they had done for me to retrieve my things from the hausa-speaking guys who wanted to steal them, as they had put themselves in harms way as a result, so I compensated them for that before I left.

I must admit it felt really good and fulfilling to be treated with respect by people who didn't know me before, not because of what men said about me, but God Himself.

God bless.

Join us next week, same time on the nation's largest television network (NTA) for another entertaining edition of Tales By Moonlight.

Good night children.
Good night aunty
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by absoluteSuccess: 10:14am On May 22, 2022
Benitoh:

Your points are becoming more clearer and understandable. If truly there's God we must be misunderstanding so much about the existence of whatever the so called God is all about.

Don't be confused in that fellow's confusion. If truly there's God and life should be worth living, he must restrain himself from every call for stunts to proof his existence against the law of nature he created to cater for life and death on the planet.

"If really there is a president, he should send some money to my account right now or there's no president not to talk of a country called Nigeria." I wonder why I should be that important for the President's money, I'm not surprised if others could get it though.

I owes the president no priority since there's reward system in place that cater for my needs. I can choose to mock him or claim its double from Sudan that's in authority. He needs not proof anything to me if he chooses not to. The system will do.

You choose to believe God, you choose not to, the choice is yours. You are not creating anything, you are not even thinking creatively attacking anyone who believes, you are just fighting a thought you can't proof dissipating energy.

He doesn't have to "reward" me to be the Creator. He will answer me as the President the day I finally get into trouble. It doesn't have to be evidencial in my thoughts to be God. Life is a smooth working machine already. Just don't get into trouble.

He's already a Creator by my being created.

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Kizzygentle: 10:15am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But God couldn't do that for Deborah..your God is a sexist..you are a clown for attaching every single thing to God..

Confused much..
You must be sick this bisexual human..

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On May 22, 2022
Kizzygentle:

You must be sick this bisexual human..
Is that an answer to my question? grin
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Osibajo2023: 10:18am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

It was in the course of searching for some stolen items that I found myself there.

The guy who had custody of the items was hailed as the "number 2" by the other guys with him, and they had just returned from a clash with rival cultists, and he seemed been hit with a weapon because he was bleeding on his left arm.

He showed me his arm and said something like, "once blood don flow, the matter don dey bloody..." because his blood cannot just flow just like that, without any serious consequences.

However after making that threatening statement, I was surprised at how they yet treated me with care and respect afterwards. I didn't know what was really going on then.

After narrating what actually happened to me and how he came about those items, that they had caught some men speaking Hausa inside the bus while they were trying to steal them before he retrieved the items from them, he immediately took me to the place they had kept the items to show them to me.

It after he had given them back to me that he revealed the reason they were being careful with me.

He first expressed his surprise at how I had been able to track the items to where they were. He said that it must have been God! Then he started calling me "pastor! pastor!" despite just meeting me for the very first time.

It was then he confessed and said that God had told him not to play with me. He then asked me, "did I play with you?". I said "no!" He asked me once again, and I said, "no!"

He then told me that if not for what God said, that it was unlike him to have such in his custody and then let it go just like that. That it wasn't him at all. That the person would have had it really tough to get it back from him.

But he seemed to have no other choice because of the warning God gave to him, as his stubbornness or cultism didn't reach the extent of touching God's own person, especially after receiving such a warning from God Himself.

When he was telling me those things though, I wasn't surprised, because I knew who I was and what he was saying corroborated that fact.

What surprised me however was how he knew it was the voice of God, because he sounded so sure despite being a cultist with the way he was afraid to go against God's Word. Perhaps I would have asked him but my priority then was to retrieve the items and immediately leave there, because I had already lost hope on retrieving them, but for my God who proved Himself to be alive, true and faithful.

I was thankful to them though for the commendable job they had done for me to retrieve my things from the hausa-speaking guys who wanted to steal them, as they had put themselves in harms way as a result, so I compensated them for that before I left.

I must admit it felt really good and fulfilling to be treated with respect by people who didn't know me before, not because of what men said about me, but God Himself.

God bless.
your God is powerful, some people God they useless,

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Funnyhubtv(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2022
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Psoul(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2022
pyro62:

What the fck are you insinuating? From the undertone portrayed by your comment, you don't have sense. undecided

Exactly. This is the dumbest defense to give in this kind of situation.
To him, he believed that God answered his prayer because God has already marked him His lovely son and Deborah may just be a church goer that God does not recognize as His daughter.

If actually he is a wise Christian, he would chosen Rom 9:14-18
I Will Have Mercy On Whom I Will Have Mercy. I think this portion would've have bn better that that portion he quoted that made me start thinking that this guy is one of those self acclaimed righteous Christians.

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Innobee99(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But God couldn't do that for Deborah..your God is a sexist..you are a clown for attaching every single thing to God..

Confused much..
Comrade, please be calm about God ways of doing things. I have been telling u but u always joke with it.

God is not man. Be guided Boss man.
Have a great day
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Kizzygentle: 10:21am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that an answer to my question? grin
My dear I think you are suffering from psychological trauma. U have never made sense in any of your comments on this nairaland, you criticise a lot and that's not healthy for you my guy..

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by LordReed(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Perhaps God wants Deborah in heaven far away from his brute primitive Sokoto modern day babarians

So according to you the only way your god knew to get Deborah away from brute primitive people was to allow her be killed brutally by stoning and being burnt. This is the god you claim you trust? SMH.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21am On May 22, 2022
Innobee99:
Comrade, please be calm about God ways of doing things. I have been telling u but u always joke with it.

God is not man. Be guided Boss man.
Have a great day
You again? grin
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Ekugbeh(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Confused much..
But the guy said it was God who told him not to treat the oo with care. Is he still lying
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:22am On May 22, 2022
Kizzygentle:

My dear I think you are suffering from psychological trauma. U have never made sense in any of your comments on this nairaland, you criticise a lot and that's not healthy for you my guy..
Yeah cos of people's like you.. undecided
Why playing that card after calling me a bisexual? undecided
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Innobee99(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You again? grin
U no dey ever hear word Comrade grin
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Osibajo2023: 10:23am On May 22, 2022
CandyOps:
Na so armed robbers stop my guy night bus begin obtain niggas. One woman just de shout say, "am I a chosen! God of chosen!... kini Ko"

The kin beating wey she chop ehn... E for even better if she keep kwayet like others. No go Jonze o
lol, why u dey Bleep up

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:24am On May 22, 2022
Innobee99:
U no dey ever hear word Comrade grin
How are you?
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:25am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! I didn't say that. Jesus did. So you're actually saying that to Jesus not me.
Youre seriously sick upstairs and a hypocrite.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:28am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Confused much..

Who do u think created you,no dey insult God Almighty,watch ur tongue.
Abi na them create u:

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31am On May 22, 2022
goldony:

Who do u think created you,no dey insult God Almighty,watch ur tongue.
Abi na them create u:
BS undecided
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Lordsview(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2022
The Lord will forgive you, haven't you read from the news that people are giving their lives to Christ as a result of Deborah's death?
HE(Our God) takes her home, so as to draw men to Himself.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Oluwapresley(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus said not everyone who calls Him Lord are His own. He doesn't know many of them. Matthew 7:21-23

He once saved a lady caught in adultery from a similar situation involving sexists who wanted to stone her to death according to the laws, so He couldn't possibly be what you call Him.

John 8:10-11 (KJV)

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

You are a joke! Lmao. A big joke. A very big joke. It's better for you to keep silent than say this nonsense in the defence of your religion. This just goes to show that many Christians do not think. Not that God hasn't given them a brain but they hardly use it. You too, read your comment of a defence and say if this doesn't look stupid. Not everyone that calls God is of God. Tsew. That's the defence for the death of Deborah. Imagine.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by okunwaye(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Join us next week, same time on the nation's largest television network (NTA) for another entertaining edition of Tales By Moonlight.

Good night children.
Good night aunty
grin
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Albertone(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Confused much..

If this person said same thing against the islamic religion, Lalasticlala or Mynd44 or Dominique would have banned him/her for Rule 7.
But since it's against the christian religion, nothing will happen.

Pure favouritism and nepotism!!

1 Like

Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Cloud007: 10:49am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Confused much..
be afraid of what you don't know. Pls be scared.
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Mrexcell(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2022
Even the devil himself acknowledges the superiority and power of God.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you are paid for logging into ur account daily and for ads purchased by ur referrals. You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

Daily login bonus = $1.65
Per invite = $100
Registration fee = free

Payment mode = Bank transfers, crypto, Paypal etc.

Contact me with this WhatsApp number below to get all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt by Adorableessy: 10:58am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Confused much..

There's nothing on earth that happens without the knowledge of God. God allows certain things happen for certain reasons and we can't question him.
God Almighty allowed his only son to die on the cross of calvary. Jesus cried out that God had forsaken him.

He could have saved him, but he didn't because it was expedient that he die. That was the only way to save humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.