Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook (220 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook by reallifegospel(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday's reaction video to the lynching and killing of late Sister Deborah Samuel in Sokoto State recently, partially muted by Facebook.

In his own exact words he says;
"It seems Facebook muted my reactive statement to the lynching and killing of late Deborah Samuel (a christian student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto state, Nigeria).
It seems Facebook is trying to prevent a potential escalation of the situation.
Not everything I said in that video was audibly enabled by the app. But I will try to regurgitate some of the things I said that were muted by Facebook:

Let us be true Christians even in the face of persecution or danger, revenge or retaliation isn't a true/mature Christian Character.

Jehovah El-Gibbor is a strong God, he will always fight for us, defend us and protect us.

Remember, without showing our Muslim Brothers and Sisters genuine love, we can't win them to Jesus!
Let us not cease to show them love and respect because of what has happened.
God Bless us all."

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(For Real Life Gospel Church)

Gospel Podcasts on Facebook
www.Facebook.com/RealLifeGospelOrg
On Instagram @the_RealLifeGospel
YouTube Channel: RealLifeGospelOrg
On WhatsApp (Add Us)
+2348133848834

Here is a link to the partially muted Facebook reaction video.
- https://m.facebook.com/realconstancefriday/videos/my-official-reaction-to-the-death-of-sis-deborah-samuel-in-sokoto-state-nigeria/392425829468030/?_rdr

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook by reallifegospel(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
reallifegospel:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday's reaction video to the lynching and killing of late Sister Deborah Samuel in Sokoto State recently, partially muted by Facebook.

"It seems Facebook muted my reactive statement to the lynching and killing of late Deborah Samuel (a christian student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto state, Nigeria).
Not everything I said in that video was audibly enabled by the app. But I will try to regurgitate some of the things I said that were muted by Facebook:

Let us be true Christians even in the face of persecution or danger, revenge or retaliation isn't a true/mature Christian Character.

Jehovah El-Gibbor is a strong God, he will always fight for us, defend us and protect us.

Remember, without showing our Muslim Brothers and Sisters genuine love, we can't win them to Jesus!
God Bless us all."

Yours Sincerely;

On WhatsApp (Add Us)
+2348133848834

- https://m.facebook.com/realconstancefriday/videos/my-official-reaction-to-the-death-of-sis-deborah-samuel-in-sokoto-state-nigeria/392425829468030/?_rdr
Re: Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook by stephieok: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2022
reallifegospel:

God Bless us all."

Yours Sincerely;

On WhatsApp (Add Us)
+2348133848834

Re: Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2022
The day they kiils his daughter, let him repeat the same thing. It's easy to give advice

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Help A Fallen Christian / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates National Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Obayemi Joseph / Are Donations The Time For Show Off In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.