Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome (2538 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by Gistposter: 9:45am On May 22, 2022
Maureen apologizes for ‘laughing’ at Blossom Chukwujekwu’s new wife, Ehinome Akhuemokhan

Maureen Esisi is the ex-wife of popular Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu, who recently got married to Ehinome Akhuemokhan, in Edo State on the 20th of May.

Maureen who is also identified as “Redvigor” was dragged for laughing at the newlywed couple after her fans took to her comment section to make a mockery of Blossom and his new wife, Ehinome.

This made some celebs and media personalities call her out over her comments, some fans stormed her DM to blast her about her attitude towards her ex-husband getting married to Ehinome who was said to not match her beauty.

After sharing the screenshot above on her Instagram page, the brand influencer and content creator went on to tender an apology for her reactions toward her fans trolling Blossom and his new wife..CONTINUE>>> /Maureen-apologizes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by shilenji(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2022
Those are ways to know if someone has healed from a heartbreak or not. She is yet to heal, she is human after all. This funny attitude of humans esp Nigerians always expecting Celebrities to be perfect forgetting that they are also humans is funny asf
Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by Golan007: 10:06am On May 22, 2022
grin

Shey I talk am.
Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by WibusJaga: 10:33am On May 22, 2022

Always advisable to marry or befriend someone much more beautiful than your ex. cool

1 Like

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by englishmart(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2022
The prayer of an ex is that you marry or date someone worse off than them.
They be like, so you left a full package like me for this ekuke?

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by NobleAngell(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
englishmart:
The prayer of an ex is that you marry or date someone worse off than them.
They be like, so you left a full package like me for this ekuke?
Exes should adjust that mindset. I think it's should be more like, "I must be getting it wrong then. If he can leave a full package like me and go for that, then there's something she is getting right that I'm not." But people are so self-absorbed that they never look within to check for areas they missed it. They just generally believe the person doesn't know their worth that's why. Exactly what Tonto thinks about herself.

5 Likes

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by Obakoolex(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2022
Real men don't go for worthless beauty but awesome inner beauty, very presentable and BRAIN. The latter is what most ex lack....they only got worthless beauty that expires mostly in 10 - 15 years to present time.

3 Likes

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by We4all: 5:39pm On May 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Always advisable to marry or befriend someone much more beautiful than your ex. cool

Maureen isn’t better looking please.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by Enny2013(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2022
We are nt even seing d apologies. Half news

1 Like

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by wunderkindkayod(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2022
But oga your new wife WOGLY
Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by Prettygirl200(f): 12:10am On May 23, 2022
Na wa ooo the the woman looks like someone in her late fifties this one don go marry him ma ma age for house, men sef
Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by ruggedtimi(m): 1:25am On May 23, 2022
Brand influencer and content creator grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:23am On May 23, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
But oga your new wife WOGLY

Will you marry a beauty hot queen that sleeps with all your friends or marry a wogly woman that you know loves you with all her heart and will remain loyal to you?

With all Janemena's beauty, I can never marry her.

Re: Maureen Apologizes For ‘laughing’ At Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Wife, Ehinome by Onyi22(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2022
I wish them all the best

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Dropping As Netizens Dig Up Old Video That Broke Ninalowo Marriage / Video Of Portable Jumping Over A Gate To Escape From Police Arrest / Photos Of The Day(baddo And Aremo Oniru,pastor P,dbanj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.