Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

All About Amazon KDP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All About Amazon KDP (281 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Amazon KDP by rutherfordT(f): 10:52am On May 22, 2022
Okay

Amazon is a multi-international company owned by Jeff Bezos, one of the richest men in the world, if not the second richest man.

It focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming(Amazon music, Amazon prime video and the rest), artificial intelligence e.t.c. It is also an online market place for books.

So basically, I'm focusing on the Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing), where you can publish books, you don't necessarily have to be a writer to sell books on Amazon, as long as you have someone to guide you through it all.

WHY AMAZON KDP/ WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN AMAZING KDP?
✅ You become a digital publisher
✅ You become a publishing consultant and earn extra money teaching people about publishing
✅You become international (i.e people all over the world would start reading your books).

N/B: You don't have to be a writer to do this, You can use our simple formula called WWW Formula (Writing Without Writing Formula) and publish a book using your smartphone or laptop. You're still going to be the one to decide how much you want to sell your books. And you pay Amazon a certain commission for using their platform.

On how to go about it

Just give me a message on WhatsApp
Here's my WhatsApp number : +2348039178152

(1) (Reply)

What Is That "One" Thing You Regret Selling Till Date? / How To Generate Passive Income And Profitable Side Hustles / The Importance Of Agriculture In Nigeria: Why You Should Start An Agricbusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.