Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity (2439 Views)

Islam Has Nothing To Do With Terrorism In Nigeria / Signs That Islam Has Not Conquered Christianity / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by mrrandomguy: 11:22am On May 22, 2022
WARNING
Many of the Christians who read this post are in sifia pains. I will advice you to take time and reflect on the points. (Modified)

1. Relationship
Christian males are betas or SIMPs. Muslim men marry Christian women with reckless abandon, and they go on to Bleep the hell out of them. Afterall women are attracted to power, and Muslim men seems to have it because they control Christian men like mumu.
You hear Christian men say things like "Amosun, Fashola And Tinubu's wives are Christians".
"All the first ladies of Kwara state since 2003 are Christians".
"Atiku is married to a Christian".Etc. These are the only consolation they have.
A muslim woman will never marry a serious Christian, but muslim men can marry anyone and they always do, they even marry church workers. Christian men cannot control Christian women. How could they when their pastors and daddy GOs have submitted to the authority of their marine wives? Lol.

2. Food and Drinks
Christians cannot resist the urge to eat salah meat and ramadan food because they don't want to offend their muslim friends. They will even quote bible verses where eating of such food is allowed. These same Muslim friends will not hesitate to kill them if they mistakenly say unfavorable things about Muhammad, Islam or the quaran.
A Christian colleague, Samson from Ogbomoso, once reported me to another Muslim co-worker for not eating the meat she shared, other Christians also joined to gossip me.

3. Fashion
Muslim fashion has now become a trend amongst Christians. They wear jalamia and abaya more than Muslims. You see them do photoshoots with Islamic clothings during Islamic celebrations. Even Christian politicians are fond of wearing islamic caps in order to appear like their Muslim masters. You will never see a true Muslim do such a thing, unless when mocking a white garment prophet in movies.

4. Lack of principles
Muslim have redlines which must not be crossed. We are seeing what is going on. What principles do Christians have? I am not even talking about killing people to defend Jesus Christ. Zero!

5. Unrealistic Rationalism
Christians can rationalize any nonsense, afterall they lack principles. A muslim is always guided by teachings of his/her faith no matter the situation they find themselves. The same cannot be said of Christians who are often guided by worldy wisdom, instead of the Holy spirit and the Word of God when taking critical decisions.

6. Talkativeness and open criticism
Christians talk too much in public about nonsensical issues. Half of the contents online is about one pastor or another; this pastor said this, that one said that. Nonsensical things! They have become nuisance on social media and opera news.
Muslims also criticise themselves, but you will hardly hear such in public.

7. Low turnout in Churches
Especially by teanagers and young men.
https://www.nairaland.com/6962921/low-turnout-teens-churches-nowadays

8. Add your own

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Oracleforce: 11:28am On May 22, 2022
All what you types about Christian also happens in Islam...

The more you see the less you look.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by mrrandomguy: 11:30am On May 22, 2022
Oracleforce:
All what you types about Christian also happens in Islam...
The more you see the less you look.
Are you a Muslim? Share your experiences. Read Number 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by duro4chang(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2022
One quarters of my church members are former muslims

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Arthurity1(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2022
So you woke up this morning, just to type this absolte trash?!

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by galaxy2020(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2022
Nonsense post...wasted data

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by istina: 12:08pm On May 22, 2022
All what you said is quite the opposite
Keep living in delusion
Islam that is rapidly dying in south west and NE.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Teetee777: 12:14pm On May 22, 2022
Islam is a way of life. Whatever Muslims want to do in their life must have reference to their religion. For example;

1. Burial: Islam had a way to bury their dead body including digging the burial ground.

2. Naming ceremony: they have the way to do their naming ceremony, the shaving of the hair, sacrificing for the newborn baby etc

3. Banking; Islam has the best banking system which they call Islamic banking, non-interest etc

4. Wedding ceremony; they have their wedding ceremony which consists, of the husband, wife, wife's father and 2 witnesses, all of these officiate the marriage.

5. Zakat: they collect tax from the rich and distribute it to the poor. It has a certain amount to deduct from your money yearly as a rich man and give to the poor. you don't need to give it to the imam, you can give it to the poor around you

6. Population: They can marry up to 4 wives but if you can't do justice you can marry one wife. They can bear as many children, they don't restrict their children to 1 or 2.

7. Worship: Every Muslim must pray his 5-time prayer daily, if he missed the prayer with the congregation in this mosque, he must perform it individual unlike in other religions if you missed it, he can't do it again individually

8. Quran: The Book has been handed down to our age in its complete and original form since the beginning of Islam. The book can never change from its original form, and can never edit or alter. One of the miracles of the Quran is that people can memorise it even children have memorised the book from a to z.

9. And many more, all these can never be seen in other religions.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by BannedUser: 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
Your post reeks of brain-dead assertions and assumptions. The examples you give to buttress your points are exceptions and not the norm.
You say Muslims have "redlines"? Many laws in Islam were created by ordinary men to oppress and to serve their selfish needs and interests.

16 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by MangekyoAlt: 12:50pm On May 22, 2022
So these are signs that Muslims have conquered Christians?
What a monkey

14 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by BigDawsNet: 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
Bet our Muslims neighbours won't hesitate to miss our christmas/newyear/Easter food nah...

They will even talk ham down before the date make we no forget dere side cheesy...

So he balance
Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by APC2: 1:00pm On May 22, 2022
A very uninformed post. I believe you never lived in the north once. I was born in the north and I am still there. The Muslims are really afraid of the spread of Christianity in the north. About 70 people converted to Christianity in Sumaila local government of Kano state. Just today, in my church 3 Muslims gave their life to Jesus. All these are hidden from media for the safety of the new converts.
One of my usher in my church married an Hausa Muslim lady.
Most Muslim ladies here wants to marry christians.
Muslims here are really copying christians including our marriage style which is a big headache to Muslim leaders.
I don't want to say much here but know that the spread of Christianity in the north now is unprecedented. They are trying to stop it through violence but they couldn't.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Validated: 1:02pm On May 22, 2022
Teetee777:
Islam is a way of life. Whatever Muslims want to do in their life must have reference to their religion. For example;

1. Burial: Islam had a way to bury their dead body including digging the burial ground.

2. Naming ceremony: they have the way to do their naming ceremony, the shaving of the hair, sacrificing for the newborn baby etc

3. Banking; Islam has the best banking system which they call Islamic banking, non-interest etc

4. Wedding ceremony; they have their wedding ceremony which consists, of the husband, wife, wife's father and 2 witnesses, all of these officiate the marriage.

5. Zakat: they collect tax from the rich and distribute it to the poor. It has a certain amount to deduct from your money yearly as a rich man and give to the poor. you don't need to give it to the imam, you can give it to the poor around you

6. Population: They can marry up to 4 wives but if you can't do justice you can marry one wife. They can bear as many children, they don't restrict their children to 1 or 2.

7. Worship: Every Muslim must pray his 5-time prayer daily, if he missed the prayer with the congregation in this mosque, he must perform it individual unlike in other religions if you missed it, he can't do it again individually

8. Quran: The book can never change from its original form, and can never edit or alter. One of the miracles of the Quran is that people can memorise it even children have memorised the book from a to z.

9. And many more, all these can never be seen in other religions.

These are dogmas, by the way, Dangote is paying interest to banks that finance his companies and Buhari's son's wedding was as elaborate as a normal Christian marriage ceremony, with bridesmaids and groomsmen.

There is different between translation and editing ... do you have quoran in English?

Worshipping by facing a stone in Saudi, you mean? God is not a stone, but rather a Spirit. He has not set a fixed time to worship Him.

Islamic laws are for POOR muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Teetee777: 1:05pm On May 22, 2022
Validated:

These are dogmas, by the way, Dangote is paying interest to banks that finance his companies and Buhari's son's wedding was as elaborate as a normal Christian marriage ceremony, with bridesmaids and groomsmen.

There is different between translation and editing ... do you have quoran in English?

Worshipping by facing a stone in Saudi, you mean? God is not a stone, but rather a Spirit. He has not set a fixed time to worship Him.

Islamic laws are for POOR muslims.
Oga, you don't need to quote me now, just explain how your religion is conquer another religion.
I'm talking of banking system in Islam, I don't talk about dangote pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by huptin(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2022
The greatest fear of every moslem today is the fast growing westernization of moslems, many moslems are even now ashamed of bearing islamic names here in the south west, they throw away their islamic names and proudly bear Yoruba names.

During Christmas many moslems partake in the activities even more than Xtians, they use fireworks and of course fill up the clubs to celebrate Xmas, they even send their children to visit santa clause.

Moslem women openly admit to prefer Xtian men in marriage and they will only marry moslem men that marries them in the court.

Many moslems are on a daily basis running to westen countries and if they feel being moslem could be an obstacle they quickly convert to Christianity.

These and many more are the reasons the north hates Christians and totally see Yoruba moslems as Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by johntredon: 1:24pm On May 22, 2022
OP said sign that Islam has conquered the Christian and Christianity, some Christian here are bringing off point to the topic.
Nigerian is not a case study for islam because most people that converted to Christianity in Nigeria are to do so bcis of economic hardship in the country, because they believed that it is witches and wizards that are causing the hardship in the country.

Can Christian show us how to do the following in their religion:
1. Wedding, they copied western culture
2. Burial, they copied western culture
3. If Christian missed Sunday worship on Sunday, can he or she perform it individually at home or in the church, NO
4. They drink alcoholic while their Bible is against it

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by MangekyoAlt: 1:43pm On May 22, 2022
johntredon:
OP said sign that Islam has conquered the Christian and Christianity, some Christian here are bringing off point to the topic.
Nigerian is not a case study for islam because most people that converted to Christianity in Nigeria are to do so bcis of economic hardship in the country, because they believed that it is witches and wizards that are causing the hardship in the country.

3. If Christian missed Sunday worship on Sunday, can he or she perform it individually at home or in the church, NO
See this mōron. Are you an illiterate? Not surprised since you're an Abokî

is Christianity not western? Your skull must be empty

Christianity was brought to Africa by westerners through missionaries. Since we are Christians, we abide by the tenets and doctrines of Christians. We didn't copy anyone. WE ARE CHRISTIANS, SO WE ACT LIKE CHRISTIANS. get that into your thick skull

3. If Christian missed Sunday worship on Sunday, can he or she perform it individually at home or in the church, No
there's no law that confirms what you're claiming, son. The Bible says each and every christian is the house of God. So obviously a Christian can worship the Lord in his house without necessarily going to church

And where in the Bible was it said that "taking" alcohol is a sin?

5 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Vado(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2022
Lmao madness. The number of muslims in churches nowadays is for all to see. Funny enough we don't threaten anyone with death if they chooses to leave. Remove this in Islam and even una Chief Imams will be on the pulpits the next day. Give your ladies freedom outside Islam to marry and I doubt you'd still have girls left to marry.

7 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Oracleforce: 2:06pm On May 22, 2022
mrrandomguy:
Are you a Muslim? Share your experiences. Read Number 6

Obviously, you are limited in your insight. You are trying to compel people towards your line of thought....you even point my attention to one of your sully points in number 6...
Do you think Islam is conquering Christianity or both Islam and Christianity are being conquered by worldly things and the devil...
I laugh in the ijebu language.
If your binocular mind can only see one religion as inferior to another...this means you are not seeing well.
Despite all. kinds of threat commandments in your Quran, are Muslim still. keeping to the tenet and principles in the Quran?/ NO!
Because of your activities in the mosque and your appearance in the similitude of a genuine follower of God don't make you be one...
You better salvage your soul free the eminent damnation and stop comparing one religion to the other...
Whether you like it or not there will. always be Christian and Muslim religions. Even though you use all the arsenal of war to quench Christianity, it wouldn't stop some of us that have accepted Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour not to continue to serve Him...
But the point I'm making is that as you are seeing all kinds of decadence in Christianity so also we have it in the Islamic religion

1 Like

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Truthisunique2: 2:13pm On May 22, 2022
The fact you have to create a thread on this comparism shows much about the inferiority complex of Muslims who are already in the shadows of the biggest religion in the world forever

Christianity existed before Mohammed, outlived him and is still the biggest

To your thread, I believe you should allow your own "prophet" answer the question himself, he saw the future of Islam as "prophet" and came up the verse below

Sahih Muslim 146

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed:

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

Mohammed saw the death of Islam, Islam is dieing and receding, the use of violence is it's only glue to hold the broken cookie jar

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Tumbulum: 2:23pm On May 22, 2022
But what about the thousands of Yoruba Muslims that are trowing away their praying mats,burning their ablution kettle and running to the next redeemed church to embrace Christianity and accept Jesus as their lord and personal savior.
I speculate that in 20years time,Islam will be a thing of the past in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Mayng01(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2022
. Talkativeness and open criticism
Christians talk too much in public about nonsensical issues. Half of the contents online is about one pastor or another; this pastor said this, that one said that. Nonsensical things! They have become nuisance on social media and opera news.

But you will hear their Allah-akboom in public when it’s time for suicide mission, & lynching, and burning for blasphemy. Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Adexxi(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2022
Which kind weed u dey smoke abi na mpkumirin undecided I am a christian, how is islam dying in southwest and Northeast Where they constitute majority in Oyo, Ogun, Osun, infact if not high population of igbos in lagos they are majority among yorubas there. some people will come online to type rubbish
istina:
All what you said is quite the opposite
Keep living in delusion
Islam that is rapidly dying in south west and NE.
Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Adexxi(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2022
Even mine bro, particularly if your church is all this white garment churches, they really love those churches. Na dem dey dominate there
duro4chang:

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Elimon(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
johntredon:

Bro you see ur no. 4

Its a total lie... Muslims drink alcohol more than Christians... I'm in the North and I go to bars and joints... Na them full that place. We Christians here sometimes drink responsibly but some Muslims will just overdo. Then go outside and behave like they've never seen a bottle of beer in their life.

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by CUMIN: 3:49pm On May 22, 2022
duro4chang:

While majority christian are actually closet atheists
Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Rahkman: 3:55pm On May 22, 2022
mrrandomguy:
1. Relationship
Christian males are betas or SIMPs. Muslim men marry Christian women with reckless abandon, and they go on to Bleep the hell out of them. Afterall women are attracted to power, and Muslim men seems to have it because they control Christian men like mumu.
You hear Christian men say things like "Amosun, Fashola And Tinubu's wives are Christians".
"Atiku is married to a Christian".Etc. These are the only consolation they have.
A muslim woman will never marry a serious Christian, but muslim men can marry anyone and they always do, they even marry church workers. Christian men cannot control Christian women. How could they when their pastors and daddy GOs have submitted to the authority of their marine wives? Lol.

2. Food and Drinks
Christians cannot resist the urge to eat salah meat and ramadan food because they don't want to offend their muslim friends. They will even quote bible verses where eating of such food is allowed. These same Muslim friends will not hesitate to kill them if they mistakenly say unfavorable things about Muhammad, Islam or the quaran.
A Christian colleague, Samson from Ogbomoso, once reported me to another Muslim co-worker for not eating the meat she shared, other Christians also joined to gossip me.

3. Fashion
Muslim fashion has now become a trend amongst Christians. They wear jalamia and abaya more than Muslims. You see them do photoshoots with Islamic clothings during Islamic celebrations. Even Christian politicians are fond of wearing islamic caps in order to appear like their Muslim masters. You will never see a true Muslim do such a thing, unless when mocking a white garment prophet in movies.

4. Lack of principles
Muslim have redlines which must not be crossed. We are seeing what is going on. What principles do Christians have? I am not even talking about killing people to defend Jesus Christ. Zero!

Christians can rationalize any nonsense, afterall they lack principles. A muslim is always guided by teachings of his/her faith no matter the situation they find themselves. The same cannot be said of Christians who are often guided by worldy wisdom, instead of the Holy spirit and the Word of God when taking critical decisions.

8. Add your own
ode because we don't marry Muslim women doesn't mean we don't fùck them to coma,what's special about hausa fulani or yoruba Muslim women?

1 Like

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by johntredon: 3:55pm On May 22, 2022
Elimon:

Bro you see ur no. 4

Its a total lie... Muslims drink alcohol more than Christians... I'm in the North and I go to bars and joints... Na them full that place. We Christians here sometimes drink responsibly but some Muslims will just overdo. Then go outside and behave like they've never seen a bottle of beer in their life.
They can drink it but Islam is against it and our imam preaches against it too. When was the pope, or pastor speak against it? Capital NO
Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
The butterfly thinks its a bird.... Christianity can not be compared with islam

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by johntredon: 4:03pm On May 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

See this mōron. Are you an illiterate? Not surprised since you're an Abokî

is Christianity not western? Your skull must be empty

Christianity was brought to Africa by westerners through missionaries. Since we are Christians, we abide by the tenets and doctrines of Christians. We didn't copy anyone. WE ARE CHRISTIANS, SO WE ACT LIKE CHRISTIANS. get that into your thick skull
there's no law that confirms what you're claiming, son. The Bible says each and every christian is the house of God. So obviously a Christian can worship the Lord in his house without necessarily going to church

And where in the Bible was it said that "taking" alcohol is a sin?
All these are trash
Give me evidence that Christianity and western are the same?
Ok, why did you not accept gay, lesbian in Nigerian as a Christian when western accept it?
Can you tell me how Jesus Christ perform naming ceremony, burial, and marriage in bible/and give reference to it in the bible?
Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by johntredon: 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
Let's see how Christianity view women in the Bible

1).Deuteronomy 22:28-30 "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and
rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

N:B:
One must ask a simple question here, who is really punished, the man who raped the woman or the woman who was raped? What is to prevent someone from finding the best looking woman in town, raping her, telling everyone about it, and then having the courts force her to be his wife for the rest of her life

2).Exodus 21:7-8 "And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl , she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."

N:B:
Here in this verse we can see that fathers can easily and freely sell their daughters as slaves to other men. The other men are free to rape the daughters if they wish to do so.

3. Jesus considers women as dirt that defiles men (since Jesus, the GOD, is the one who supposedly inspired the New Testament as Christians claim):

Revelation 14:4 "Those are those (men) who did not defile themselves with women , for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb.

4). Women are not only spiritually defiling to men as Jesus put it, but they're also physically defiling when they have their menses. Anything they touch becomes unclean:Leviticus 15:19-30 "

5. If a woman gives birth to a baby boy, then she becomes unclean for 7 days. But if she gives birth to a baby girl, then she becomes unclean for 14 days.

N:B.So in other words, the birth of any female causes double the pollution:

Leviticus 12:2-5 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days."

6. If a woman tries to save her husband from a beating by grabbing the other man's private parts to lift him off her husband, then both her hands must get cut off:

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow.
Re: Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity by Psychokinetic: 4:12pm On May 22, 2022
mrrandomguy:
WARNING
Many of the Christians who read this post are in sifia pains. I will advice you to take time and reflect on the points. (Modified)

1. Relationship

2. Food and Drinks

3. Fashion

4. Lack of principles

8. Add your own
Lol… This is what happens when you constantly knack away brain cells on concrete 5 times everyday.
And what about those Muslim girls I fvck doggy style almost every weekend using their hijab to choke them grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Why Opobo People Don't Bear Igbo Names / INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State / Why Are Igbos In Detest Of Tinubu Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.