Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged (20385 Views)

Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data / 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage / Why Tax On Calls, SMS, Data, Others Faces Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by RepoMan007: 12:43pm On May 22, 2022
Another north vs south scam about to be perpetrated. Who are these so called vulnerables? I hope they won't go ahead to regurgitate their usual bile about the north before poorer before channelling the tax there.
Anytime they want to bad mouth opposition party they paint a picture of Nigeria being so rich but suddenly they want to tax the largely southern middle class to attend to some alleged vulnerable people. Trash!
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by niel63(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2022
HONESTLY, I NOTICED THIS CHANGE AND CIMPLAINED TO THE PERSON I WAS CALLING.

I type am for capital letter because... omor, na glo to glo call wey no reach 25min, 1k follow am go! Like since when?

No wahala na... me wey no like whatsapp calls before, now I'm adopting it.
I can't be buying 200GB of data twice in a month... that complain, who I wan tell.

Abi make we enter DSTV? Abi na Electricity?

9ja government dey tax us upon the tax wey dem don fix for 7.5% already.

Like, dem for kukuma send their account number make we dey send dem all our small small money na!

Modified: DSTV just send me message to come subscribe. These people just no know what's up! I NO DO AGAIN.

I just calculated the money for the trash programme they dish out. And It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Everest9(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
Esseite:

In as much as i am tired of repeating what he did for the 100th time.. how many Governors tarred over 800km worth of road in their states while saving 75bn which can be assumed to be 2years worth of FAAC allocation for the state, yet paid pension of 36bn and never owed salaries or contractors while still attaining least unemployed state?.. for the others, please use your phone/data to go and verify.

You have time to respond to those people, let them tell you the one Buhari did before they voted him as president

2 Likes

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by writeprof(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
Has anyone observed that the way MTN data now runs like no man's business is different from before?

100mb that used to remain after 1 hour on Zoom meeting now vanishes in 20 minutes.

1 Like

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Donpenny(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2022
God when
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by ufotunang: 12:55pm On May 22, 2022
Buhari just to put more hardship on poor nigerians.... nothing he can do to generate revenue from other sources... incompetent president. So this is the change nigerians voted for... nawaoooo
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by ufotunang: 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
Another way of collecting money from the poor nigerians and loot it... nawaoooo
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Simplythebest: 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
My issue with this government is not about increasing tax and taxing us even when we sleep. The problem i have is that the money is being looted and their is nothing to show for us and the more the tax us the more the see more money to loot is really a pity we found ourselves in this kind of mess. I pray God will help us to make the right decision comes 2023 election

1 Like

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by FuckDModz: 1:01pm On May 22, 2022
Less privileged from where? Why can't this collection be done by states?
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by petermichaels(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
A Wicked Administration. Creating means To Exploit The Masses. God Will See Us through.

1 Like

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by elmuti: 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
Who are those less privilege? are they not the one this is act of wickedness the money will still go back to their pocket.
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by chloride6: 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
Nice one..
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2022
To fund aboki almajiri so dem go gather vote una and loot 90% of it

Ueeless idiots.

The smart ones know whats up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by mokwaye: 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
see below
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by lomprico(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Abi to fund election and their extravagant lifestyle
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by mfm04622: 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
lexy2014:

What good things are u referring to?

Access to health, security, infrastructure. Anything you know Govt is the only one that provide. All those things need money. Nigeria have the lowest tax to GDP rate in the whole world. The lowest! So we should cooperate with govt to raise money they need to provide the things we want

1 Like

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by lookingfly: 1:30pm On May 22, 2022
2023 by the corner, APC looking for money to fund campaign.
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 22, 2022
Increased tax and levies. Generating revenues but not giving back. Meagre salaries for workers and lower public servants that will never be paid on time and when it comes it's to settle debts taken to survive the heat while the top politicians and senators are all living at the expense of the poor majority for doing almost nothing. Taking from the poor without making their living conditions conducive so they can thrive. Y'all better start planning your exit. Anywhere but Nigeria. Save yourselves. It's going to be an exodus. Such a pity we can't fight back. This people have no conscience, no God, no sympathy or feelings for humanity. They're pure evil!!!
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by lookingfly: 1:33pm On May 22, 2022
mfm04622:

Access to health, security, infrastructure. Anything you know Govt is the only one that provide. All those things need money. Nigeria have the lowest tax to GDP rate in the whole world. The lowest! So we should cooperate with govt to raise money they need to provide the things we want
where is all the recovered looted funds from abroad and the ones in this nation?

1 Like

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Crafteck1: 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
Who are the vulnerables... Are they all or mostly in the north
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Perfecttouchade: 1:39pm On May 22, 2022
Money wey one person go loot abi
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Alpheus111: 1:39pm On May 22, 2022
To stay above the country's economic crisis, you can learn about affiliate marketing, the heat would be minimal or not have any hitch on you. You can chat me up on WhatsApp for free training-09033818169. Only serious ones, please.
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2022
The idea is to collect southern people's money and fund the health needs of aimless and purposeless kids in the north.

In essence, the educated southern guy with one or two kids will have to start funding the healthcare needs of the extremely poor guy with 34 kids in Kano or Bauchi. grin grin

Nigeria na scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by abbahfather: 1:53pm On May 22, 2022
Tax that they will soon steal, call them thief's now they will say use appropriate word, 80 & 47 billion matter never end they are planning another strategy to steal, this Nigeria self must the Leader STEAL? and the worst of it all is that this matter will just dessolve like that.
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by lexy2014: 1:56pm On May 22, 2022
mfm04622:

Really? Is the govt cooperating with the people in proper management of the countries financial resources?

where has all the money govt has been making from VAT, stamp duty, excuse duties, crude oil etc gone?
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Imustnottalk: 1:56pm On May 22, 2022
P.o.v FG always believe Nigerians are rich, the manner our elites are showing off these days ehn sometimes you start asking yourself where are they seeing this money from .imagine a instagram comedian buying three exotic cars in the space of two months
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by richmanrichard: 1:57pm On May 22, 2022
Those with foresight wailed when buhari won in 2015, but from 2016 till now the ZOMBIES are still wailing. The failure is yet to finish Nigeria kpatakpata n una don't dey wail already.
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by lexy2014: 1:59pm On May 22, 2022
Imustnottalk:
P.o.v FG always believe Nigerians are rich, the manner our elites are showing off these days ehn sometimes you start asking yourself where are they seeing this money from .imagine a instagram comedian buying three exotic cars in the space of two months

Don't blame the misgovernance of those in govt on the spending habit of those outside govt. Is it ordinary citizens that were buying form for 100m naira?
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by King44(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2022
Lol... Federal gvt.... Health care they truly care
Re: FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged by Imustnottalk: 2:07pm On May 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Don't blame the misgovernance of those in govt on the spending habit of those outside govt. Is it ordinary citizens that were buying form for 100m naira?
is not some citizens that contributed money for some politicians trust me it always the masses that are complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre / Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy / Inside Nigeria’s Booming Stolen Phones Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.