Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook (3102 Views)

Abusive Lady Inside A Benin-Warri Bus Beaten After Hitting Someone / White Lady Cries Out As As Benin Girl Infected Her Boyfriend With HIV - video / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Uniquetani1(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
You got what you deserve!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2022
You’re down bad bro !
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by IsellSmartTvs: 12:41am On May 23, 2022
Op no Dey Snapchat or tik tok grin
That’s y u ain’t used to this form of scam.I stopped using those two apps,cus these gals won’t stop spamming u with everything they have grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by UCHIHAmask: 1:31am On May 23, 2022
6k2022:
She started crying on the phone that her mom just died that same day. Wow.... Girls can lie. I just laughed and played along knowing too well I don enter one chance.

I told her to send her mom pics and she sent me somebody else mom pics which I later discovered that wasn't her mom pics.

I asked for a refund and she never sent back my 6k till now.

The purpose of this post is to alert guys to be extremely careful before sending tfee to Naija girls because most Naija babes can go very low to lie that their mother is dead just for 6k
With what I have seen here,you lack the standing of giving advice to guys.

You saw a red flag but still got duped,and here you are acting all smart and sharp.
I know you might say something like "it's just 6k nah"
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by lereinter(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2022
Later some people will say they use charm on the man.

Na charm be dis or mere stupidity.

First How old are you?

A yahoo boy gf is being used by the guy to scam you.

You are looking for gf go enter street and toast

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Keyz1: 6:59am On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Wonders shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2022
Op I guess you are 18yrs old ....fall for this kind cheap scam. Girl wey u never meet

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Nobody: 10:52am On May 23, 2022
Op,you dey mad.Which of your siblings you don assist with #1k?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Nobody: 11:50am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
You're SIMP raise to power 17
Just for 6k.
You these boys never ceased to amuse me

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by 6k2022: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Even if you send someone that stays in the same town with a girl that wants to scam you, if she wants to scam you? She will still scam you

kwaso2:
Very sad,
Let me share an update!

Next time, if u want to invite someone in another town, look for someone u know in that town, give him or her to give her. So that if story enter, the investment can be retrieved

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by 6k2022: 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
I shared her details online so that you don't be her next scam victim

UCHIHAmask:

With what I have seen here,you lack the standing of giving advice to guys.

You saw a red flag but still got duped,and here you are acting all smart and sharp.
I know you might say something like "it's just 6k nah"
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by 6k2022: 5:30pm On May 25, 2022
Babe go cast herself because of 6k. Internet doesn't forget. In the future she fit wan hold public office and this will be used against her. Some didn't think about the long run of her consequences. Using ones real face to scam 6k is the dumbest thing to do

YOUNGELDER1:
You’re down bad bro !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Lightened: 5:44pm On May 25, 2022
So, why are you disturbing us? If the Lady had came to your apartment and you had an intimacy with her, back and front, would you have brought it here? Mumu boy.
Na ur type dey use ladies do ritual com dey oppress people with post like "what God can not do, doesn't exist". Abegi, may we hear word, if I hear pim again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by abdulwassi(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
If na me genuinely asked u for that money u won't send.. U want bleep. Suit you.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by irunoko(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2022
grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Prokaryote: 7:59am On May 26, 2022
Mr cook, na u sef wan scam the girl. Let's assume she is genuine,how can you send someone 6k for transport from lagos to Benin? You wan make she beg for food on transit or fly to the park?
Bros, kindly keep your advice to yourself and if you aren't satisfied,you can sue her to court it's very easy now.
You dey find cheap Puzzi,agbaya!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by IamDora(f): 8:04am On May 26, 2022
grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Johnchrix(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2022
The girl is viewing the thread grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by pointblank247(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2022
grin this kine thing dey vex me wella. Image 6k wey i fit use buy half carton of Hero beer and goat head apiti to enjoy my sit at home,.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by 6k2022: 12:27pm On May 26, 2022
Make OGUN k!ll you for this f00lish comment. Enor go better for you and your unborn generation. I will not be surprised if you are the girl or you know her because i don't see reason why mumu like you should be defending scam. U get sense at all? Imagine, on top my money, you dey call me Mr Cr00k. If your nor get any reasonable thing to say? You shut up very fast. I nor post this topic for your head

Prokaryote:
Mr cook, na u sef wan scam the girl. Let's assume she is genuine,how can you send someone 6k for transport from lagos to Benin? You wan make she beg for food on transit or fly to the park?
Bros, kindly keep your advice to yourself and if you aren't satisfied,you can sue her to court it's very easy now.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Prokaryote: 12:39pm On May 26, 2022
6k2022:
Make OGUN k!ll you for this f00lish comment. Enor go better for you and your unborn generation. I will not be surprised if you are the girl or you know her because i don't see reason why mumu like you should be defending scam. U get sense at all?

Your comment shows your deraild mental status...Get well soon!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by 6k2022: 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
Your papa

Prokaryote:

Your comment shows your deraild mental status.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Qatar2022: 2:45pm On May 26, 2022
Everyone from that state is a criminal, both young and old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by GrandfinaIe2021: 3:55pm On May 26, 2022
gaby:
Hahahahha olodo been don sharpen him pencil dey wait for him 6k investment to pay off but him forget say na the same oyibo wey do pencil still do eraser....lol

For this Buhari regime na him you throwey 6k...kpele

I know say the thing pain you well well for you to come open thread dey form say you dey advice people.

Well done Adviser Nomagbe...
We hear and see you sir.

The 6k pain my guy sotey e use am form moniker sef....
if na fellow guy man ask am that money he go say he no get.
Dude has been rightfully served
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by GrandfinaIe2021: 4:00pm On May 26, 2022
Prokaryote:
@bolded I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Last two weeks when my sister sent me 8k to come to Lagos over from Benin and I was like why not just make it 10k at once
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by GrandfinaIe2021: 4:02pm On May 26, 2022
Qatar2022:
Everyone from that state is a criminal, both young and old
like 98.9% both boys and girls, men and women
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Benin Girl On Facebook by Qatar2022: 4:10pm On May 26, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
like 98.9% both boys and girls, men and women
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo! Soldier Naked Wife And Love In Public.... / Man Caught Having Sex With A Minor In The Bush / Drunk Soldier Reportedly Shoots Guard Commander Dead In Abuja [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.