Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nairalander's Dad In The Hospital. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander's Dad In The Hospital. (490 Views)

My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Dad In The Hospital. by Thazard(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Hello Everyone!

I'm not really happy doing this but I've to do it.My dad had an accident (head on collision) on the 5th of March and was admitted at Federal Medical Center,Asaba on the 7th of March.

He had a very deep cut and fractured his knee.We stay at the hospital for 2 months before he was discharged with a bill of #255,000 after spending 1 million plus.The injury has healed and he is now using crutches to support himself till the bone heals perfectly.

The problem now is that we have spent all our life savings on treatment and feeding so we can't afford to pay our bills.

Please we are soliciting for funds,help us if you can please.i know a lot of scam is on nairaland but please today's Sunday so you aren't that busy you can come or send someone to verify if I'm telling the truth @

Bed number ;Bed 17
Patient Name; Igbidiki Sylvester
Male Orthopedic ward
Orthopedic Complex
Federal Medical Center Asaba.

Please we have stayed for extra 4 weeks since we were discharged because we couldn't afford the bill and my father is getting depressed.Please come and help us if you can please.

Here is my number;09048572151 and 09024630070

Attached is a copy of my account statement since 4th of March till 20th May.

(1) (Reply)

2 Sources Of Income Are Better Than 1 / Do Men Have Monthly Moody Cycles Like Women? / Verba Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.