Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account? (1718 Views)

Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce / Horrifying! Villagers Cut-open A Python’ Stomach After It Swallowed A Man Photos / Please Help. I Open My Indoor Ac Unit And Service It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account? by bidexdo(m): 4:24am On May 04, 2023
Acidosis:

I've responded.

Some one too send me money from send wave to my gtbank, and the bank created usd account for me to receive the money, since last year never have time to go to gtbank became gtbank is far from my town, what am asking now is if I want to collect the usd in the bank, will I still need to upgrade the account, or bring anything to the branch before I collect it, and does it show in the mobile app, if I login to my naira account in gt world bank app?
Re: Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account? by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2023
bidexdo:

Some one too send me money from send wave to my gtbank, and the bank created usd account for me to receive the money, since last year never have time to go to gtbank became gtbank is far from my town, what am asking now is if I want to collect the usd in the bank, will I still need to upgrade the account, or bring anything to the branch before I collect it, and does it show in the mobile app, if I login to my naira account in gt world bank app?

You have to visit the bank. You don't need to show anything but it's Ok to go along with your phone (showing the USD alert). You also don't need to upgrade your account.

To know your usd balance, login to the internet banking platform online. Another way to view your balance is to request a bank statement.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account? by bidexdo(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2023
Acidosis:

You have to visit the bank. You don't need to show anything but it's Ok to go along with your phone (showing the USD alert). You also don't need to upgrade your account.

To know your usd balance, login to the internet banking platform online. Another way to view your balance is to request a bank statement.

OK thanks will try to go to the bank next week,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nigeria Three-of-10-men-are-not-fathers-of-their-kids-says-dna-expert / Hello, Please I Need Your Help!!! I'm Stuck!!! / Cry Of A Mother: Aisha Falode Writes An Open Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.