Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year (557 Views)

Russia Turns Off Nord Stream Pipeline Supplying Gas To Europe, Cites "Oil Leak" / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
even USA is saying the sanctions has no effect.

I pity you that listen to CNN.

You won't see homeless in Russia but they are more than one hundred thousand people homeless in USA.

You are talking crap if you say the sanctions are not bitting. If me and you are exchanging chats Please desist from using CNN as a line of defence, as this makes your arguement look very lame. Not everyone depends on CNN for News, I have persons in Russia and Ukraine and I know how much I have contributed to support their well beings.
Re: Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are talking crap if you say the sanctions are not bitting. If me and you are exchanging chats Please desist from using CNN as a line of defence, as this makes your arguement look very lame. Not everyone depends on CNN for News, I have persons in Russia and Ukraine and I know how much I have contributed to support their well beings.
. We can continue to drag the issue till end of age the only solution is we will see who wins the war and takes up huge land mass that the only solution.
Re: Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year by Nobody: 10:30am On May 23, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

. We can continue to drag the issue till end of age the only solution is we will see who wins the war and takes up huge land mass that the only solution.

Lets wait till then and see how it goes.
Re: Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 23, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Bulgaria.. Poland

https://tass.com/economy/1444227/amp

Reverse gas supplies from Germany to Poland via Yamal-Europe up more than five-fold

Business & Economy April 27, 16:48
Gas pumping via the pipeline from Germany to Poland went up 5.2-fold to 1.23 mln cubic meters per hour

MOSCOW, April 27. /TASS/. Reverse gas supplies via the Yamal-Europe gas pipeline from Germany to Poland soared more than five-fold early on April 27, according to the information provided by the gas transport operator Gascade. This followed the suspension of gas supplies from Russia to Poland.
Gas pumping via the pipeline from Germany to Poland went up 5.2-fold to 1.23 mln cubic meters per hour.

This response got him running away and never coming back! grin grin grin
Re: Russian Gas to Gets $100 Billion Dollars From EU Customers This Year by NigerianSage: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Bulgaria.. Poland

https://tass.com/economy/1444227/amp

Reverse gas supplies from Germany to Poland via Yamal-Europe up more than five-fold

Business & Economy April 27, 16:48
Gas pumping via the pipeline from Germany to Poland went up 5.2-fold to 1.23 mln cubic meters per hour

MOSCOW, April 27. /TASS/. Reverse gas supplies via the Yamal-Europe gas pipeline from Germany to Poland soared more than five-fold early on April 27, according to the information provided by the gas transport operator Gascade. This followed the suspension of gas supplies from Russia to Poland.
Gas pumping via the pipeline from Germany to Poland went up 5.2-fold to 1.23 mln cubic meters per hour.

From tass news henn.?

You try small, but I was expecting credible newat sources, not Putin propaganda blog site.

As we speak sef, Portugal is working with Poland to get LNG from Nigeria via their own LNG network..

What do you think will happen to Russia when the whole of Europe finally succeeded in their efforts to get rid of Russia gas?

I don't even think you know the answer, but wait for it, it's coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote / We ( Africans) Should Stop Accusing South Africans Of Being Xenophobic. / US Is Committed To Using Conventional And Nuclear Weapons To Deter And Defend So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.