Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Seun Is A Islamic Extremist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Is A Islamic Extremist (630 Views)

'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC / Nigerian Islamic Extremist Michael Adebowale , Who Killed British Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by pinkguy(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2022
He is comfortable to allow Muslim to threatening Christian , he ban all CAN PROTEST TODAY
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Malory: 3:20pm On May 22, 2022
Seun is a Jihadist pretending to be atheist

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Corporate2020: 3:22pm On May 22, 2022
pinkguy:
He is comfortable to allow Muslim to threatening Christian , he ban all CAN PROTEST TODAY

Yes, so what are you going to do about it? Are you held down here at gun point? Why not go and create your own platform and post any nonsense you want there?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Corporate2020: 3:22pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Seun is a Jihadist pretending to be atheist

And he is holding you down here at gun point or at knife point?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Malory: 3:23pm On May 22, 2022
Corporate2020:

And he is holding you down here at gun point or at knife point?
Exactly what I was expecting from a head slammer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by BigTableShaker(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Exactly what I was expecting from a head slammer

Headsslamming basterrds are nothing but weasles.

You should just ignore them.

They're full of shiitt.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Malory: 3:42pm On May 22, 2022
BigTableShaker:

They're full of shiitt.
Gbam
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by brandonobi(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2022
This just looks like how the left accuse the conservatives in the US.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by KUNZEH(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
Mumu OP
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by KUNZEH(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2022
Corporate2020:

Yes, so what are you going to do about it? Are you held down here at gun point? Why not go and create your own platform and post any nonsense you want there?
Abi
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Jescomartins: 4:06pm On May 22, 2022
I can believe a site as small as Nairaland will be giving headache to Ndi Igbo. To hell with seun or whatever. You're mad. I wonder what igbos are doing in this fucking site, receiving insult from a low class blogger like seun. He should go to hell and burn to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by KUNZEH(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2022
Jescomartins:
I can believe a site as small as Nairaland will be giving headache to Ndi Igbo. To hell with seun or whatever. You're mad. I wonder what igbos are doing in this fucking site, receiving insult from a low class blogger like seun. He should go to hell and burn to ashes.
Try get small sense na
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by BigTableShaker(f): 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Gbam

One dirty headsslamming basterrd threatened me at work, all cos I said those who killed Deborah are terrorists.
The guy said if I insult the prophet, he would kill me right in the office.
I reported the basterrd to HR, and he got himself 2weeks suspension.

Headslammers are basterrd son of goats, they don't belong in a Multinational company or society,, they belong to the gutters and hell.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Abbertee2: 4:29pm On May 22, 2022
Seun is a sane person, he know what he’s doing . He’s better than your fada , we benefit him more than ur fada . How can he allow that in NL . Thats good dr seun keep it up

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by pricklewane: 4:29pm On May 22, 2022
What is wrong in that ?
Are igbos not Christian extremist.
You fools will be accusing others of what you are without shame as if your brain is damaged.

pinkguy:
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Malory: 5:24pm On May 22, 2022
BigTableShaker:

One dirty headsslamming basterrd threatened me at work, all cos I said those who killed Deborah are terrorists.

Headslammers are basterrd son of goats, they don't belong in a Multinational company or society,, they belong to the gutters and hell.
You did well

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Corporate2020: 10:09am On May 29, 2022
BigTableShaker:

They're full of shiitt.

Why you come dey call your Papa bastard nah? Abi the whole family don know say you were born through rape ?
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Corporate2020: 10:11am On May 29, 2022
BigTableShaker:

This one is typing from the brothel where she works after her discharge from the Psychiatric Hospital
Re: Seun Is A Islamic Extremist by Godjone(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
He gives muslims free hand to throw insults on CAN threads but give conditions to others before commenting on islamic thread. He is an extremist, a religious bigot, a radical Islamists, a fundamentalist Muslim and a confirmed jihadist

(1) (Reply)

Read Below Peter Obi's Resignation Letter From PDP / These Pictures Should Make You Vote Wisely / This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.