Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,831 members, 7,837,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 (631 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 9:24pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu told us that Buhari will bring about the positive change we have been yearning. He deceived us. He was not sincere. How are we sure he's not going to replicate what he has been doing in Lagos in Nigeria. Tinubu will corner everything that belongs to Nigeria to his family and well wishers. Tinubu is very good at taxing the residents of Lagos. Why can't there build businesses that would be fetching money for the government instead of taxing the citizens who are managing to survive.

Atiku's sin is same as Tinubu. He left PDP and joined APC just to force the current bad government on us. He praised Buhari and APC while he was in APC while condemning PDP. And when he went back to PDP, he started blaming APC for the problems of Nigeria. Meanwhile, he's one of the problems. They are all after their pockets.

We need a new hand to control the affairs of Nigeria. It seems the new hands are better than the old hands. Buhari first led Nigeria in the 80s and things were bad. Why bring him back? Atiku also managed Nigeria when he privatised every business Nigeria had.

We need to test new hands, else we would continue in this hardship. It's time to get this power by force from these tormentors. Hey your voters cards and be ready.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by MMWandali: 9:38pm On May 31, 2022
True talk

But one of the evils is less grievous than the other

If not Obi, south east; then the Northeast
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 9:54pm On May 31, 2022
As it stands, the poor masses are the majority. We the poor must not allow the few rich continue to control us and buying our future with part of our money. We own all the money they use to buy us. Our students are supposed be in school by now but no one care about ASUU because they take their own children abroad study.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
From Peter Psquare

Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Dear Nigerians and the Youths! This is not about the North or
South here, We are no longer interested in party politics, But the qualities of the candidate! if we miss this opportunity! We might never get it again.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:10pm On May 31, 2022
This is to Mr Dele Momodu who got zero vote in the PDP primary who said Obi does not have structure to win election, With all the Money and structure that other Political Parties have! Where has it taken Nigeria to?

We need Pure CHANGE! And Peter Obi is that change! And now a Threat to all of them all! Sorosoke!✊�We are just getting started sir�

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:11pm On May 31, 2022
They intentionally create hardship for the people,
so that they can easily buy people over to support them in a time like this! Are you people not tired of suffering? Is Nigeria of today satisfactory for you? Dont fall for these same mind games again!
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
You people don't understand the
hardship and abject poverty that will hit us if
Peter Obi doesn't win. It's not about the North or South here, it's about who will save us, the country is crumbling on all sectors, people are
dying unnecessarily, all these rubbish must stop.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
Peter Obi doesn't win. It's not about the North or South here, it's about who will save us, the country is crumbling on all sectors, people are
it is u n your family that hardship will hit if Peter obi doesn’t win

U Peter obi supporters are pathetic clowns who reason like cockroaches,that was how one was saying d lives of all the youths in his tribe will b ruined if Peter obi doesn’t win

Another said his beautiful daughters will amount to nothing if peter obi doesn’t win

By now I expect u to b telling us of how he improved anambra n how he will replicate it at d federal level instead of all these madness

Anytime I ask any Peter obi supporters to tell us his legacies as governor that is still standing till date they reply with insult

I am putting it to u now n I want to see if u will b different or join their league

Tell me 5 peter obi legacies that are standing till date in anambra n how he will replicate it at federal level

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

U Peter obi supporters are pathetic clowns who reason like cockroaches,that was how one was saying d lives of all the youths in his tribe will b ruined if Peter obi doesn’t win

Another said his beautiful daughters will amount to nothing if peter obi doesn’t win

By now I expect u to b telling us of how he improved anambra n how he will replicate it at d federal level instead of all these madness

Anytime I ask any Peter obi supporters to tell us his legacies as governor that is still standing till date they reply with insult

I am putting it to u now n I want to see if u will b different or join their league

Tell me 5 peter obi legacies that are standing till date in anambra n how he will replicate it at federal level

Peter Obi did alot but you would not know if you don't ask or research. As Senator Ben Bruce who asked the Nigerian government to study how Obi improved Anambra economy and replicate it in Nigeria.

Peter Obi took Anambra State from far back 28th to 1st in WAEC/NECO performance. Today, the cutoff mark for Anambra students are higher because they are more intelligent.

He bought school buses for schools. Ensured good learning environment by equipping laboratories and computer labs and buying generators to ensure steady light for students to learn. He paid workers promptly.

He will end the perpetual ASUU strike that has plagued our tertiary institutions. You just have to find out by googling about him.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:

Peter Obi did alot but you would not know if you don't ask or research. As Senator Ben Bruce who asked the Nigerian government to study how Obi improved Anambra economy and replicate it in Nigeria.

Peter Obi took Anambra State from far back 28th to 1st in WAEC/NECO performance. Today, the cutoff mark for Anambra students are higher because they are more intelligent.

He bought school buses for schools. Ensured good learning environment by equipping laboratories and computer labs and buying generators to ensure steady light for students to learn. He paid workers promptly.

He will end the perpetual ASUU strike that has plagued our tertiary institutions. You just have to find out by googling about him.
at least u tried even if they were pure lies but u also went their way by telling me to use google

Do u need google to see eko Atlantic?
Do u need google to see irs?
Do u need google to see lawma?
Do u need google to see oshodi ?
Do u need google to see lekki?
Do u need google to check about econet which later turn Airtel?

I am just picking as it comes to my brain ooo,if I sit down break tinubu achievements down u go run
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:38pm On May 31, 2022
@Reality3080
This was Ben Bruce advising Buhari to go learn from Anambra.
This was in 2016. This was possible because Obi layed good foundation. When he took over, he ensured he paid the 7 month's salary owed by previous government. He still left government with alot of money and investments. Even the recently built airport was with the money he saved

Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:40pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
@Reality3080
anybody can tweet anything

Hope if I also bring out tweets admonishing tinubu administration with awards hope u won’t cry foul?
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:43pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

Hope if I also bring out tweets admonishing tinubu administration with awards hope u won’t cry foul?
Tinubu is only good at taxing residents. Good leader should be able to generate money to run its operations without taxing the already impoverished people.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:45pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

Tinubu should go and take care of his old age abeg
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by WhizdomXX(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2022
MMWandali:
True talk

But one of the evils is less grievous than the other

If not Obi, south east; then the Northeast
Obi is contesting so cancel out northeast from your projection.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:50pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
Tinubu is only good at taxing residents. Good leader should be able to generate money to run its operations without taxing the already impoverished people.
tell me how peter obi increase igr as governor for 8 years?

Oya now
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:52pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
@Reality3080
This was in 2016. This was possible because Obi layed good foundation. When he took over, he ensured he paid the 7 month's salary owed by previous government. He still left government with alot of money and investments. Even the recently built airport was with the money he saved
but y did doctors go on 13 months strike when obi was governor?
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:52pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
tell me how peter obi increase igr as governor for 8 years?

Oya now
That's the main reason Ben Bruce was advising Buhari to humbly go and learn. This is the type of question Peter Obi enjoys answering.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:53pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
but y did doctors go on 13 months strike when obi was governor?
It was not about salary. Find out the reason. The funny thing is that they called off the strike on their own.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
It was not about salary. Find out the reason. The funny thing is that they called off the strike on their own.
tell me here bro
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
That's the main reason Ben Bruce was advising Buhari to humbly go and learn. This is the type of question Peter Obi enjoys answering.
answer it now

Did he increase igr when he was governor for 8 years?

If yes by how many %?
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:58pm On May 31, 2022
The problem with the few of you supporting APC and PDP is that because you are getting money and enjoying, you don't think about others. You are very selfish if you are only working for yourselves alone. If anyone says his family or kids, he's literarily referring to every young kid.

The reason we need new hand is because we don't want this sharing only among family and friends. The right thing should be done for everyone to benefit.

By the way, most of the people supporting Peter Obi are learned, comfortable and very enlightened and can never be both with money because they already know why things keep going bad. They buy you guys with money to promote evil. Too bad!

Reality3080:

Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 10:59pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
answer it now

Did he increase igr when he was governor for 8 years?

If yes by how many %?
These are the things you can easily google and get answers for. If you don't have points, it's better you read on.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Reality3080: 11:01pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
The problem with the few of you supporting APC and PDP is that because you are getting money and enjoying, you don't think about others. You are very selfish if you are only working for yourselves alone. If anyone says his family or kids, he's literarily referring to every young kid.

The reason we need new hand is because we don't want this sharing only among family and friends. The right thing should be done for everyone to benefit.

By the way, most of the people supporting Peter Obi are learned, comfortable and very enlightened and can never be both with money because they already know why things keep going bad. They buy you guys with money to promote evil. Too bad!

here we go again

Anytime u are defeated in your own argument it will turn to “how much are u paid”

U igbos n peter obi supporters are suffering from group narcissism n u don’t know

U can check d meaning online
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Difrent: 11:06pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
Peter Obi doesn't win.
It's not about the North or South here, it's about who will save us, the country is crumbling on all sectors, people are

Haba
Just because you want to force a candidate down peoples throat you come up with this threat?
Be civil in your submissions, this is one of the reason many see PO supporters as toxic.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 11:07pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
here we go again

Anytime u are defeated in your own argument it will turn to “how much are u paid”

U igbos n peter obi supporters are suffering from group narcissism n u don’t know

U can check d meaning online
Let's assume you are not paid, why would you be happy because you are doing well while your neighbours are not doing well?
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by ygowon: 11:08pm On May 31, 2022
Difrent:

Haba
Just because you want to force a candidate down peoples throat you come up with this threat?
Be civil in your submissions, this is one of the reason many see PO supporters as toxic.
Funny enough, it is already hitting Nigerians. The number of fraud, prostitution, kidnapping, banditry, etc are the effects
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by Difrent: 11:20pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
Funny enough, it is already hitting Nigerians. The number of fraud, prostitution, kidnapping, banditry, etc are the effects

Isnt it amusing that you think PO coming will just make all this disappear? Hell no....there will always be poverty, fraud, prostitution etc the scale is what will differ
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by islandsscotch8: 11:41pm On May 31, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by cleatsmottled9: 11:49pm On May 31, 2022
ABAT , the most influential politician of this era. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: This Is The Main Reason Why Tinubu And Atiku Should Not Be Voted Come 2023 by paracolaxnear1: 11:56pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity

(1) (2) (Reply)

N80bn Fraud: Suspended Accountant-general Not Our Member, Says ICAN / “No PVC, No Entry” SAGA: In Nigeria, Voting Is Optional, Not Compulsory. / Buhari Meets With Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.