Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Get Any Lady You Need. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Get Any Lady You Need. (271 Views)

Any Lady For Hook Up In Ibadan / Dating Ethics: As A Lady You Are Advised To Be Careful While Dating These Seven( / Read This If As A Lady You Want To Get Married Right And Quickly. - Beecee Ugboh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Lady You Need. by earthlymichael: 3:53pm On May 22, 2022
There was once a guy in my university days named Scario.

Scario was the G every dude wanted to be, when you are talking about wealth. He is a gentle guy, and belongs to the same drama group with me.

Then, when 50k was such a huge money to be found in a student's account after paying school fees and houserent, Scario walks to the bank every other day with bulks of money.

While every other student carried laptop bags on their back full of books, Scario was always always carrying a bag full of money.

While we queue for transactions in the bank, this guy will come into the bank at any hour, walk straight to the bank manager's desk and drop his bag full of cash for transactions.

And to pepper us more, the bank always offered him malt and chicken. At a time, I thought this G is a share holder in access bank. Thunder go fire poverty!

Although we were in the same drama group, called federation theater, I always admired this guy from far. Never got so close, because I don't want anybody thinking I am hanging around him because of his money.

Unknown to me, this guy was admiring me too.

This life no balance o.

There is always something you have, that the next person wanted. Someone told me one day how Scario speaks highly of me. And I thought it was because I always carry myself high.

One day, in the night class, I saw this babe with large backside and good height. She also had a dark complexion, a pointed nose and a long beautiful hair she was really pretty in the all sense of it. Then 2go was the altimate but I hated it because so many children were there.

Facebook was still new, and those who had a facebook account felt they were better.

Babe was chatting away on facebook.

Before I knew what was happening, I was all over the babe, distracting her from facebook ghost friends and attracting her to this real me.

She was already laughing, and before she realised it, she has hit my chest. And I was dragging to hit her back exactly where she hit me. But because she knew where I was going to touch, she was shrugging and I was persisting... playfully and consistently, I was already handling her breast.

It all happened in less than 20 minutes of seeing her for the first time. I never even asked her name and she never knew mine then.

But I have already set the nacking date in my head. Things like this was just as natural for me as sleeping and waking up with a hard errection.

30 minutes later, I left her and went back to read some more before going home. I have asked her to go home with me, but she objected.

I was surprised when I went to sit back to read and someone walked in and tapped my shoulders. Guess who...

No, you are wrong. It was Scario. The all wealthy legendary Scario.

What is he doing tapping me on the shoulder with all that excitement.

And he started.
"Guy, do you also know that babe?"

"What do you mean do I also know that babe?"
I retorted with a smile too.

"I mean you virtually know every lady in this school."

He was right... it was easy with me and lots of ladies. I was beginning to understand what he admired about me.

Everybody in the den knew I was a good woman icer. I could ice any woman at will without thinking twice, what they don't know is that I never liked it about myself though.

But I no fit help myself.

He was alarmed when he learnt that I was meeting the babe;TC for the first time that night.
Infact I was meeting her the first time when he saw me walking up to her.

They were in the same reading room all night and he has been, planning, thinking, wishing, looking, and organizing how to walk up to her for a whole 4 hours and in less than 10 minutes I came and swept her off... chatting and laughing like we have met from the other life and continued in this one.

He couldn't understand it. It was something he could never get with all his money. Something he doesn't even know how to start.

People say with money you could get any girl, but that is not usually the case.

He could get only the girls that want him, but not the ones he needed. Because he doesn't have the courage to walk up to any girl.

I was never in anyway half as weal let alone thy as this guy. Infact, back then, my middle name na broke. I was too broke for anything but I had powers and charms he and every other person admired.

Something I wished I could stop... I felt terrible when he said he could share half his possessions with me if he could be half the man I was with women, and that was really both flattery and embarrassing.

But come to think of it. Many guys today are gay because they could not air their view to the ladies they admire.

I met a lot of people like him when I graduated and left school. This people can only play oloshos because they lack the balls to get a real girlfriend.

And those who knew me kept saying and pushing that I start teaching people the real thing how I do all these stuffs.

Well, I have decided to yield.

But I must warn you, women icing can get you into complications of difficulty in settling down with a single woman.

If you learn this thing, you will so know women you might end up been disgusted by every little thing any of them does.

You will also become a heart breaker, making ladies cry because of you.
You will not take any girl too seriously because you can always get anyone you need.

But if you still want to learn it, maybe use it and get the girl of your dream and settle down, I have designed a youtube channel that will guide you.

The channel will discuss a lot of things from relationships to wealth from men's point of view.

You will learn a lot.

Let me stop here for today follow the link subscribe to our youtube channel called "mentalks"

And I will be teaching you so many things you need to know.

Also, I will be teaching ladies too, what they don't know about guys in the channel. So everybody will benefit equally. For today, I will be talking about how to build self confidence.

This is the first thing you will need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBV8wozU02g
Re: How To Get Any Lady You Need. by earthlymichael: 9:14pm On May 22, 2022
Talking about self confidence...

Do you know that this is one of the most charming character a man can posses?

You will believe with me that when a less confident person is saying the truth, or talking about matters that can change your life or save a nation, he or she will never be believed.

But when a very confident person is even lying, people will buy easily whatever he is selling.

There is another thing I observed with confidence. Especially with ladies.

Guys who are confident when taking to a lady tend to have more confidence expressing themselves anywhere than the ones who are timid when they appear before a lady.

This particular trait in most men makes me want to be tempted to say, all men should be a woman icer...

Look around you, how many woman icers around you are less confident?

You can hardly see any.

Even in making money, those who are more confident in their so called rubbish plan, tends to make more money than those who are timid with their ingenuity...

Think about that.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful If You're A Cute Guys. Serious Matter / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / Original Honey For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.