Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? (241 Views)

Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? by Oyindamsax(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2023
I met this fine babe, earlier this year so kind, generous, and caring. She is God fearing, i learnt to know that she is three (3) years older than me.

Although we do have quarrels most of the time, i kept on studying her everyday she seems to be the perfect match though.

But am concerned about the future, make she no go dey feel bossy or some what embarassed
Re: Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? by PoliteActivist: 4:55am On Apr 03, 2023
So learn how to boss her or it won't work. The minute she senses the way you fee about her (that she's superior to you), it's over
Re: Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? by Khafsun: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Do people still limit themselves with this age thing?

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Reasons Relationship Fails / Any Mature Cool Lady Here In Ilorin Bored And Lonely?? / Status Viewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.