Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport (27679 Views)

Watch The Earth-moving Crowd That Received Tinubu In Asaba: Pics & Video / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies / Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by RuddyFusion(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
BJanta:

Thank GOD because its not in your power to do or influence anything this way or that way. Because Ibos are so critically few and exceeding insignificant. Even to get VP na life struggle. So continue to wail and cry and sulk.

Premium tears loading.......................
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by colestephan86: 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
RuddyFusion:

Ok thanks for telling me ....did Peter Obi come complaining to you?

Was he the one that sponsored the recent nationwide solidarity march for him?....

Like I said, premium tears loading for the druggie one
Your answer isn't far away..
Will make sure I follow, so I can mock you when the time comes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by b03liberty(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2022
Cholls:
My brother BAT no take no chances
My nigga
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by foreshore(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu arrives Maiduguri, warmly welcomed by the state Governor and all the state executives.

Spent force
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by juman(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2022
The real power of who to be the leaders lies with the voters.
Vote well.
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by ufuosman(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2022
Time will tell
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Mandate2023: 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This MUMU baba still dey run up and down...
He no Sabi the plans wey buhari don get for am...

Baba go later cry when he bust grin grin grin

The APC chairman kuku say no defection after the primaries...

They go cum dey mock am up and down...

The Old clown will then continue to urinate on himself till tomorrow...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by 12345baba(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2022
Shey Boko Haram no go attack now?
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Didi2d(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2022
Oshodipikin:
5% of the 5%ers = 0.25% can go to hell.

AfghanEastern rating don de dwindle. Una no go see class captain chop. For this one, na we and Aboki forever. Make una de fight for una biafrauud.

What if I burst una brains, do you know that jagaban bought
forms for all the Yoruba aspirants and Senate President?
Una no sabi politics. grin

Omoluabi lagba. Iyalaya nyanmiri Mkpuruminrin of the
potopoto region.

No developer shall ever rule this kountry.

grin grin

Are you serious or you're joking about Asiwaju buying forms for aspirant? Including Osibanjo
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by akilo1: 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
1 % won't sleep tonight.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by duwdu: 9:08pm On May 22, 2022
Echoban:
Demn no even wait till Amaechi comot bornu. BAT not ur mate abeg

This soundbite is epic! grin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Jollylolly(f): 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
Pee poo's poo
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Jollylolly(f): 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
Pee poo's poo pee
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Gozac: 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
trutharena:

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

The new law favors Asiwaju. In as much as an election will be held, even if it’s one delegate per state, Asiwaju will win.

This new delegate arrangement means “winners take all”.

It is the likes of Osinbajo/Amaechi that do not have much influence that will be affected. Before, Osinbajo/Amaechi can hope to take maybe 10 out of delegate or 100 in maybe Osun state where they don’t have influence. But now it’s not possible because the winner take all the three delegates from each LG.

Now it is in the hand of the governors. It is now more of loyalty and what they will gain. I only pity Prof. Osinbajo, outside Buhari endorsement, Osinbajo will come fourth in that election. Go and write it down.

His only hope now is consensus. That’s the last hope with Buhari not signing to this amended bill.
Tinubu will not win the primaries, stop overating Tinubu ,the party is firmly under the control of PMB
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by winterfell007(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2022
thesicilian:
I sincerely can not understand why able bodied young men are campaigning for old, demented bedwetters to rule them.

Shouldn't that be obvious to you by now. Nigeria is officially a failed state, a completely hopeless one and nothing to write home about. She'll forever be riddled with failure. You better 'Japa' from this country the first chance you get. Nothing left to share

1 Like

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by fredoooooo: 9:19pm On May 22, 2022
Loyalty is key
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Gozac: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Tinubu has more northern support than even his Yoruba folk.
Audio support, Sunday is not far at all
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by SOFTSKILL: 9:27pm On May 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This MUMU baba still dey run up and down...
He no Sabi the plans wey buhari don get for am...

Baba go later cry when he bust grin grin grin

The APC chairman kuku say no defection after the primaries...

They go cum dey mock am up and down...

The Old clown will then continue to urinate on himself till tomorrow...

You don smoke that thing again!
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by thesicilian: 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
Echoban:

U that is young like this why are u not contesting?? Afterall u're qualified.
Your way of reasoning leaves much to be desired

1 Like

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by fyneguy: 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
MMWandali:
They can't vote for him at the primary election

I believe it was delibrate to deny him delegates that the electoral Act has not been signed yet

Lol You guys don't have analytical minds.

The fact is Tinubu controls most of 36 states. The structure favours him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Rebelutionary: 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
thesicilian:
I sincerely can not understand why able bodied young men are campaigning for old, demented bedwetters to rule them.
It's language like yours from "able bodied, young men" like you that makes nobody take you serious! Peddling slurs on people doesn't demarket them mind you, actually it does the opposite. I will vote an Osibanjo over a Tinubu anyday but this whole insultive disposition that you young people have come to accept as norm is a big NO NO!

The response I have gotten from ilks like you who have chosen such ignoble path is "ehn others are also doing the same. Hmm, there are monikers on Nairaland like yours that are too old for some of this B.S...abeg abeg don't even call it cruise! It is childish!

Campaign for your own and most importantly vote!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by fyneguy: 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
At this point, I think it is safe to put one's money on Jagaban as the Next President of the Federal Republic of NIGERIA.

Absolutely.

It has reduced others' chances. The statutory delegates could have helped some of them.
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by fyneguy: 9:42pm On May 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

According to Zulum, borno go only vote Buhari choice. So, therefore, Tinubu don fail yakata. Chei, I go laff orna tire

Lol that's for Amaechi. It's an indirect rejection.
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by NaijaCars4sale: 9:55pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu appears to be pulling a lot of weight

1 Like

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by kayusely70(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2022
All things being equal, Tinubu has the greatest chance to get it!

1 Like

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Aganju849: 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu arrives Maiduguri, warmly welcomed by the state Governor and all the state executives.

Surprise! surprise!!

Zulum seemed like he was gonna throw in his lot with the bandit-pastor, but look what he's gone and donegrin

Tinubu-Zulum 2003
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by yetunsbay(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2022
RuddyFusion:
That won't stop his defeat... premium tears loading
not feasible
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by yetunsbay(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2022
I carry Jagaban 2.5 (thou I no Sabi betting)
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Tundex911: 1:25am On May 23, 2022
Hope their boko boiz join in welcoming BAT �
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Hassanmaye(m): 5:31am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:
Wow
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by pacespot(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2022
Imagine, look at the man that is warming up to be Nigeria next president despite the crisis we are facing with the current one, the hearts of these old Nigerian men are so dark. undecided

This man Tinubu should be at home with his grandchildren encouraging young Nigerians to take up the mantle of leadership, but here he is dissatisfied despite all that he has looted. I hope disgrace will end this man charade at last. Wicked soul!
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by maxito28: 6:46am On May 23, 2022
If Tinubu bcom 9ja presido, he will ruling us 4rm London hospital[left][/left]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.