Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

VIDEO] Okechukwu Okoye: Violent People Will Come After You And I After The Polit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO] Okechukwu Okoye: Violent People Will Come After You And I After The Polit (392 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO] Okechukwu Okoye: Violent People Will Come After You And I After The Polit by Chenu60: 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
[VIDEO] Okechukwu Okoye: Violent People Will Come After You And I After The Politician - Aisha Yesufu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAwm3Gf6dR8

Re: VIDEO] Okechukwu Okoye: Violent People Will Come After You And I After The Polit by youngaliwa(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2022
True talk shaa

For your broker/ Bitcoin Investment website, banking site, shipping site, website cloning, website design, Bitcoin flashing, admob earning app and any programing work, Link in bio

(1) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Go The Obi Way? / Breaking News!!! Atiku Finally Wins PDP Primaries. Wike Second!!! / A.p.c Special Convention: Why Amaechi Would Win Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.