Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra (24398 Views)

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by RichDad1(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Hope Uzodimma did worse but do you see them burning local government headquarters in Imo State?
Try and be logical, even when soldiers were shooting IPOB members while they were doing their rallies, did IPOB ever pick up guns to start killing?
What exactly do they stand to gain by killing their fellow Igbos while they know Igbos aren't known for wanton bloodshed.
Soludo has visited Kanu, and Kanu enjoys great followership amongst the Igbos, so if IPOB is responsible, they'll never be doing this.
The reason is this, all this destruction and killings will cause people (especially the Igbos) to hate IPOB and anything concerning Biafra. This is exactly whay whoever sponsors these Unknown Gunmen is looking at.
Also, they need to destabilize the East and West to reduce votes from those regions in 2023. (Oh, you didn't know the whole brouhaha is slowly heading West?). There has already been attacks in Delta State. Lolz....you guys no know anything

Sometimes we need to be logical
Are you kidding or you’re just being mischievous Where did all the UGM madness started from ? Was it not Imo state? Orlu and Orsu almost became a desolate before the security forces dislodged them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by 21savages: 6:33am On May 23, 2022
North is bleeding xx pro max..hehe
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Badonasty(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2022
Lol…I think ipob/esn should go after the real killers if they want the populace to believe they don’t have a hand in these killings

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by pennywys(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2022
grin
I dey suspect Andy Uba

That dudu may carry say him no win election wan deal with everybody
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by ikpumbe(m): 6:34am On May 23, 2022
sonssyo:
Employ aguleri and umuleri and empower them now,who is suggesting army here,army cannot do anything here, just get this boys,they no their way around,fish these killers and massacre them Wella,if not my dear state is gone for bad be that

You are ranting.. the places you are calling are more into the agenda.

This guys are tired of one Nigeria.
Their life was worn off by the country they once loved. Many of these unknown gunmen's businesses might have been attacked and burned in the north, and they came back to be this monsters.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by od501: 6:34am On May 23, 2022
Piptocoin:

Shut your mouth! It is people like you that bred this monster killing our people by supporting them when they started taking out political figures and those in the armed forces. You still lack the courage to call a spade a spade. Nonsense.

So... what makes you so sure the Killers are IPOB members? I have teasinsbto believe that you are looking at the wrong direction.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by matm: 6:35am On May 23, 2022
Infiltrations here and there.Whatever happens is now linked to ipob.
The problem of our people is blame game.If Soludo militarise Anambra, d same people calling for govt intervention will start shouting "killing of innocent youths" when heads beging to role.
They will go online to accuse d army of arresting youths with tattoos, tagging them ipob, and killing them.
The army will also be accused if burning people's houses in search of ipob.
Ipob shld pls wake up and sanitise it's body before it is too late.
D worst hit they can have is when the Igbos they claim to be fighting for rise against them.
In freedom struggle, just like In politics, no permanent enemy.
Even d so called saboteurs can be brought together to fight d cause.
Let there be peace.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by ikpumbe(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2022
Tekzyflex:
Thunder fire those online IPOB supporters on NL. Until they kill you or your family that's when your brains will reset.

Make inquiry well.. people are not angry with ipob. And the people being killed knows what they did.

Forget all these social media ranting
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by bluefilm: 6:39am On May 23, 2022
ekukeku:
How can u be killing ur people
Freedom or wickedness

Because that's exactly what Terrorists do.

They kill their own people to establish fear and maintain their power.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by akpunda86: 6:42am On May 23, 2022
Judolisco:
Easterners should be very careful... Dis is not how to ask for freedom

This are not freedom fighters,this are APC miscreants of Andy Uba if I lose u will never Govern well..who supplies them bullets ?The Police.

Same game playing everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Slymonster(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2022
essentialone:
For the first time, unknown gunmen are killing the right people but sending the wrong message. Let them inform the whole world that these sets of politicians are being killed for embezzling the funds meant to develop roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, and markets in their local communities. And I will be the first to congratulate unknown gunmen for killing corrupt politicians

You still don't see the big picture. It would not take long before they start on both the poor ones too. Lawlessness bring criminals. East is in for a long run of terror.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by pacespot(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2022
The truth is anytime a Nigerian politician is killed by unknown gunmen, i have no sympathy to spare, these politicians have more people directly or indirectly than you can ever imagine.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by danot1030: 6:49am On May 23, 2022
Zoo will fall, Zoo will fall, that's how SE is falling and the Zoo is standing gidigba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2022
ikpumbe:

Educate them na.. they were on peaceful protest and they were killed in their thousands..
They called for dialogue but was taken for granted.
So what other approach to it.. the people of that region abhors and don't want to be part of Nigeria.
so d next thing is to start killing their leaders, parents and kids?
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by InoGetJoy: 6:59am On May 23, 2022
RichDad1:

Are you kidding or you’re just being mischievous Where did all the UGM madness started from ? Was it not Imo state? Orlu and Orsu almost became a desolate before the security forces dislodged them.
You totally missed my point.
Ok, think about this: what do you think of the attack on police headquaters in Imo State? If you've ever been there, you'll know the place is a fortress (government house, State CID, Traffic Police, AKS, SARS headquaters are located on the same street as Imo State police headquaters. In fact, the headquaters is directly across the street from government house). There's a huge gate protecting the entire street and it's the only way out of that area. Obinze Brigade commander's house is less than 5 minutes away, at Amakohia. Obinze barracks is less than 20minutes away. There are at least 6 other police stations within 10km radius of government house. Nigerian Prisons Headquaters in Owerri is less than 100metres from police headquaters. The only way anyone can attack that place is through the air. But it was attacked and the attackers spent more than 20minutes dancing around the government house roundabout and shooting in the air before attacking the police headquaters, and you tell me the government no sabi wetin dey happn?

Also, on the murder of Gulak. Gulak left governmet house before his scheduled time for departure. He wasn't dressed ex1ravagantly, he instead wore a tshirt and jean trousers. He took a uber and not a government official vehicle. There's a direct road to the airport (aba road) but he opted to take another road that goes through villages. Of all the people who passed that road, only his vehicle was attacked and only he was killed. He was killed in the morning, by 12pm the government had announced he was killed by IPOB.

As for the killing of the military couple, reports said they were coming from Benue state and were killed in Nkwerre. I know Nkwerre very well, I was in that LGA the week following that killing. The couple were dressed in mufti, how did the killers know they're soldiers? Of all the vehicles that passed that road, why was theirs the only one to be attacked and why were they singled out? Vehicles coming from Owerri to Nkwerre usually ply Okigwe road, they hardly take Orlu so what went amiss in this their case? Why was their killing so barbaric and the killers did everything to make sure it went viral, whereas we know these useless gunmen usually just shoot soldiers?

All these unknown gunmen being arrested, what happens to them after the (few times) media parade? why haven't the police extracted info from them concerning their sponsors? Why have we seen numerous cases of mis-information including cases where vigilantees are arrested and security forces tagged them IPOB?

There's so many questions and so little answers but what I know is there's something big brewing in this country, and some powerful people are using the tactics of blaming IPOB to hoodwink the gullible masses. My prayer is that whoever these people and their sponsors are caught and punished for their crimes. Also, I want that Simon Ekpa guy arrested, I believe he's working for the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Dewvy(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2022
This is crazy. Too many k*llings.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by JONSYN7154: 7:02am On May 23, 2022
triple996:
Biafra or death grin
death
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Golan007: 7:03am On May 23, 2022
essentialone:
For the first time, unknown gunmen are killing the right people but sending the wrong message. Let them inform the whole world that these sets of politicians are being killed for embezzling the funds meant to develop roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, and markets in their local communities. And I will be the first to congratulate unknown gunmen for killing corrupt politicians

I don't think your brain is fully developed.

You are still applauding outlaws for being the arbiters of justice.
Youu've given them permission to execute whomsoever they wish simply because he/she's a politician.

What next?
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Golan007: 7:05am On May 23, 2022
[s]
InoGetJoy:

You totally missed my point.
Ok, think about this: what do you think of the attack on police headquaters in Imo State? If you've ever been there, you'll know the place is a fortress (government house, State CID, Traffic Police, AKS, SARS headquaters are located on the same street as Imo State police headquaters. In fact, the headquaters is directly across the street from government house). There's a huge gate protecting the entire street and it's the only way out of that area. Obinze Brigade commander's house is less than 5 minutes away, at Amakohia. Obinze barracks is less than 20minutes away. There are at least 6 other police stations within 10km radius of government house. Nigerian Prisons Headquaters in Owerri is less than 100metres from police headquaters. The only way anyone can attack that place is through the air. But it was attacked and the attackers spent more than 20minutes dancing around the government house roundabout and shooting in the air before attacking the police headquaters, and you tell me the government no sabi wetin dey happn?

Also, on the murder of Gulak. Gulak left governmet house before his scheduled time for departure. He wasn't dressed ex1ravagantly, he instead wore a tshirt and jean trousers. He took a uber and not a government official vehicle. There's a direct road to the airport (aba road) but he opted to take another road that goes through villages. Of all the people who passed that road, only his vehicle was attacked and only he was killed. He was killed in the morning, by 12pm the government had announced he was killed by IPOB.

As for the killing of the military couple, reports said they were coming from Benue state and were killed in Nkwerre. I know Nkwerre very well, I was in that LGA the week following that killing. The couple were dressed in mufti, how did the killers know they're soldiers? Of all the vehicles that passed that road, why was theirs the only one to be attacked and why were they singled out? Vehicles coming from Owerri to Nkwerre usually ply Okigwe road, they hardly take Orlu so what went amiss in this their case? Why was their killing so barbaric and the killers did everything to make sure it went viral, whereas we know these useless gunmen usually just shoot soldiers?

All these unknown gunmen being arrested, what happens to them after the (few times) media parade? why haven't the police extracted info from them concerning their sponsors? Why have we seen numerous cases of mis-information including cases where vigilantees are arrested and security forces tagged them IPOB?

There's so many questions and so little answers but what I know is there's something big brewing in this country, and some powerful people are using the tactics of blaming IPOB to hoodwink the gullible masses. My prayer is that whoever these people and their sponsors are caught and punished for their crimes. Also, I want that Simon Ekpa guy arrested, I believe he's working for the government
[/s]

All this epistle to absolve ipob but to implicate government.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2022
od501:

Are you serious RN? Uzodinma and Umahi of all people? Let Umahi tell all of us why he has turned a ind eye on the masked DSS official who was killed during one of their attacks on a police station as UGM.

Let Uzodimma tell us how he has sold his people for 90 billion which he collected for RUGA. Let him tell us why he has been killing traditional rulers, and replacing them with his puppets.

Know this, Uzodimma and Umahi are two Fulani stooges.

Soon the inability for Igbo men to last long in bed will be blamed on Fulanis and DSS grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by essentialone(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2022
Golan007:

I don't think your brain is fully developed.

You are still applauding outlaws for being the arbiters of justice.
Youu've given them permission to execute whomsoever they wish simply because he/she's a politician.

What next?

And your police, EFCC and courts, what have they achieved?
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Hope Uzodimma did worse but do you see them burning local government headquarters in Imo State?
Try and be logical, even when soldiers were shooting IPOB members while they were doing their rallies, did IPOB ever pick up guns to start killing?
What exactly do they stand to gain by killing their fellow Igbos while they know Igbos aren't known for wanton bloodshed.
Soludo has visited Kanu, and Kanu enjoys great followership amongst the Igbos, so if IPOB is responsible, they'll never be doing this.
The reason is this, all this destruction and killings will cause people (especially the Igbos) to hate IPOB and anything concerning Biafra. This is exactly whay whoever sponsors these Unknown Gunmen is looking at.
Also, they need to destabilize the East and West to reduce votes from those regions in 2023. (Oh, you didn't know the whole brouhaha is slowly heading West?). There has already been attacks in Delta State. Lolz....you guys no know anything

Sometimes we need to be logical
When there was security agents, ipob attacked them, that they don't want security agents in the East.Now there is break down of security and criminals have taken over, If Ipob and Esn cannot protect the people from these criminals which they are denying they are involved, you won't blame the people for cursing them for going after security agents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2022
od501:

Are you serious RN? Uzodinma and Umahi of all people? Let Umahi tell all of us why he has turned a ind eye on the masked DSS official who was killed during one of their attacks on a police station as UGM.

Let Uzodimma tell us how he has sold his people for 90 billion which he collected for RUGA. Let him tell us why he has been killing traditional rulers, and replacing them with his puppets.

Know this, Uzodimma and Umahi are two Fulani stooges.
Propaganda, always blaming Fulani for our actions wont take us anywhere, Biafra cannot come with propaganda.If I ask you to provide proof that Uzodinma collected 90b for ruga, you can't, just saying nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2022
Badonasty:
Lol…I think ipob/esn should go after the real killers if they want the populace to believe they don’t have a hand in these killings
Exactly, because they chased away security agents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by ekukeku(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2022
bluefilm:

Because that's exactly what Terrorists do.

They kill their own people to establish fear and maintain their power.

No different between Dem & dose guys called Boko-haram of d north now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Miracle2020: 7:11am On May 23, 2022
Udemzy05:
The Nigerian army and soludo are not serious,this guys carried out their threats,they visited this communities and nothing happened.

Smh
stop blaming the Nigerians military. You guys know the criminals but you don't want to relate the information to the military, most of you call the military all kinds of names just because they arrested a terrorist, ohanneze went to television and show their love for the terrorists, you consider every criminal in igbo land to be innocent, you gathered monthly due for these criminals to buy guns. So why are you blaming the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Golan007: 7:12am On May 23, 2022
essentialone:

And your police, EFCC and courts, what have they achieved?

I believe Late Dr Akunyoli and the beheaded Lawmaker had a completely different view on who enforces Law and order in a society.

You would learn the hard way.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Nobody: 7:17am On May 23, 2022
Paulheyman:
All these started happening the moment Soludo visited Nnamdi Kanu. The big question is, who isn't happy about the visit and why are there not happy about the visit?

There exist serious propaganda against IPOB, although IPOB isn't innocent when it comes to pushing propaganda against the Nigerian State too.

When the killings started I knew ab initio that IPOB and the Nigerian government had little or nothing to do with these killings. The big question still remains, who does? If you study the present pattern of threads created lately in nairaland, then you'll appreciate my logic. All threads created in this forum are meant to pinch Igbos against the Muslim North. Why because Elections are on the way. No political party that markets an Igbo person even as a vice should be considered for any political office.

When did UGM start killing on a Sunday? Some claim to enforce "Monday sit at home" this is equivalent to flogging a child on Sunday to make him go to school on monday. That doesn't really make sense.

Why all the IPOB kills woman wearing hijab, IPOB burn down cattle market, IPOB kill Musa, IPOB invade Hausa quarters threads etc we keep seeing here. The answers is simple; all these killings are "personal interest motivated" and the perpetrators mostly Igbos. Now, who stands to profit from the death of Igbos? Certainly not IPOB or FG. Then, who does?

Someone on this forum posted pictures of the killings of military couple, Nigerians refused to ask him where and how he got those videos. He posted prior to that numerous murder scene, yet hate didn't let us question his source. This guy had first hand (classified) information. He posted numerous falsehood about IPOB yet non of us cared about the truth just as when IPOB pushed propaganda against the Nigerian State no member of IPOB cared to know the truth. Now see where hate have gotten us all.

Nigeria can only survive on truth. The good book said "ye shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you free" So, the day we start asking questions geared towards knowing the truth then we'll be free from these evil happenings.

Hate hinders reasoning

Ask oyigboupdate et al. about these killings, he knows too much already as a civilian. His uncle even tore his cloth after Soludo paid a visit to Kanu. Let's keep questioning him. The source of that video will set us free.

@Oyigboupdate whose political interest are you pushing? What's in it for you? How did you get those murder videos of those military couple? Prof. Akunyili was traveling on Tuesday, is IPOB also enforcing "Monday sit at home" on Tuesday? Why did your cartel murder Prof? Only you et al. knows exactly what's happening in the East

@seun if you can activate a KYC identification for most users of this forum (NIN) then, You'll be helping solve a crime

Note: if you must give a criminal a voice, make it traceable
Guy stop playing the ostrich here, we have seen videos of igbo people on the streets hailing unknown gunmen, you turned your house to a public latrine and you start complaining cause you see shit that looks like a lions own there. The evil you support must surely consume you one day and thats the friut that not just the igbos but the whole of nigeria is reaping! Go and employ inspector gadget{Fashola} to solve ur riddle na
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by jaxin119: 7:19am On May 23, 2022
slydog:

Be deceiving yourself.
The black man does not tell himself the truth.
When militancy began in the Niger Delta, they had the tactic support of the people, because they were seen to be fighting for the interest of the region, good as it may have been, kidnapping of white oil workers began until they all ran away and we lost them and most operational bases to Lagos. Later, they started kidnapping fellow black oil workers, then they entered bankers, nurses and doctors, I recall when the Nigerian Medical Association PH chapter was always in the news asking for release of their colleagues. It MAY not hv been the militants doing all these other kidnappings o, but no more oil worker again, the chicken came home to rest.

Same with boko haram. They claim to be fighting to instill the northern caliphate and Islam and destroy everything not Islamic, boy they got the tactic approval of the Northerners especially when they began targeting churches, and kidnapping children, rem thedays bombs were going off every week, lol. Look at them today, in a never ending war. They now have bandits who are becoming more daring than boko haram.

Ditto ESN and ugh, lol, they came to fight herdsmen. Good intentions like the others add that to tactic and overwhelming support they are currently receiving even from abroad, just like boko haram receiving funds and training from alqueda and isis. Today no herdsmen to kill just like not white oil workers again, so the chicken is bk home to roast, killing, kidnapping the people u initially planned to protect. Of course, it MAY no longer be IPOB or ESN doing these now- just like bandits seem to hv taken over from boko haram and kidnappers took over from militants- the end point is that, the door to lawlessness has been opened, and oh boy, the east is in for a long ride

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Miracle2020: 7:25am On May 23, 2022
Kingsley10000:
As much as I blame the people for the support accorded the
UGM/IPOB, This is a huge failure on the part of the
government both at the federal, state, and local government
level.
The government is tasked with the protection of lives and
properties and they have billions of Naira in security votes
annually.
This is a huge failure on the part of the government !
As far as security goes, the eastern governors are bunches
of failures, and Buhari, if he knows what he is doing, should
declare a state of emergency in Anambra NOW to save
lives.
no government can succeeds without the help of the people, if buhari should declare state of emergency in Anambara today many igbos will ask him why he didn't declare it in the whole north.
If the people of that region refused to give information to the military there is no way the military will succeeds.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by ppogba: 7:28am On May 23, 2022
Since the story is by Daily Trust, I am surprised no one has called it fake news as it is customary.

Whatsoever you sow.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / Father Sells His 9-month-old Son To Three Different Buyers In Ogun / This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.