Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Should Soludo Be Impeached? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Soludo Be Impeached? (1363 Views)

Should Soludo Install Maduka As Deputy Local Govt Chairman Of His Ward? / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / More Pics Saraki Set To Be Impeached As PDP Senators Barred From Entering NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
Soludo seems to have failed his primary assignment, which is to secure lives and property of Anambra residents.

Its shameful that a professor won elections with no single plan to secure the people of the state and end insecurity.

Im thinking he should be impeached, because the pictures coming from Anambra is not good.

4 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by rickpat(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2022
so soon??
wait the Prof will deliver

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
rickpat:
so soon??

wait the Prof will deliver

How many more deaths before he performs?

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by rickpat(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

How many more deaths before he performs?
on a serious note...these killings in anambra is really too much... I'm really speechless
Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by trutharena: 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
Why should he resign?

Resign for what? Is he the one cheering the IpOb terrorists on to kill and suck blood?

Even if they swear-in another governor today, there will still be killings because the people themselves are supporting terrorists.

If I am Soludo, I will relocate to Abuja with my children, take the state allocation and be enjoying my life, wait till IpOB finish off the populace, then come back home when the people themselves are tired of the killing and menace.

7 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
Mischief maker....

5 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 10:13pm On May 22, 2022
trutharena:
Why should he resign?

Resign for what? Is he the one cheering the IpOb terrorists on to kill and suck blood?

Even if they swear-in another governor today, there will still be killings because the people themselves are supporting terrorists.

When it gets to your family, you will know why.
Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Kalashnikov49: 10:15pm On May 22, 2022
See how you Almajiri just indicted yourselfs...so all this is because SOLUDO went to see nnamdi Kanu...??

So you want to Impeach him so Andy UBAH will come again??..You Fulani BMC crew members are Daft...!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 10:16pm On May 22, 2022
trutharena:
Why should he resign?

If I am Soludo, I will relocate to Abuja with my children, take the state allocation and be enjoying my life, wait till IpOB finish off the populace, then come back home when the people themselves are tired of the killing and menace.

How old are u?

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by OkutaNla: 10:18pm On May 22, 2022
I don't agree that he should be impeached, but he's obviously out of his depth. Maybe he should go and ask the likes of El-Rufai and Zulum how they're still able to manage to deliver as governors in the midst of the banditry and boko haram situations in their respective states. It's looking like this UGM/ipob violence might become the new normal in Anambra. And Soludo appears clueless as to how to handle them. His predecessor seemed to have been more able to better manage those guys with less distraction.

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by History555: 10:21pm On May 22, 2022
Is soludo in control of any security agency. Why not ask why with close to thousands of checkpoints in anambra how are killers evading security

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Mickykarim: 10:22pm On May 22, 2022
HE IS NOT UP TO THE JOB.

And, all his treaties and threats have not yield any result. He is bereft of ideas and cannot, neither does he have what it takes to tame and stem the raging carnage in his state.

Soludo TALKS TOO MUCH AND NO ACTION.

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 11:00pm On May 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
HE IS NOT UP TO THE JOB.

And, all his treaties and threats have not yield any result. He is bereft of ideas and cannot, neither does he have what it takes to tame and stem the raging carnage in his state.

Soludo TALKS TOO MUCH AND NO ACTION.

I dont understand. He won elections, what was he doing while waiting for handover? Is that the time to consult, do your fact findings, gather intelligence and come up with a robust blueprint on security?

From what we see here, he had no plan and no preparation.

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 11:08pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See how you Almajiri just indicted yourselfs...so all this is because SOLUDO went to see nnamdi Kanu...??

So you want to Impeach him so Andy UBAH will come again??..You Fulani BMC crew members are Daft...!!

If a tout or illiterate will save lives, so be it. The professor seems incapable at the moment. Going to see the terrorist, is a sign of submission. He surrendered the state to terrorist with that visit.

4 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 11:10pm On May 22, 2022
History555:
Is soludo in control of any security agency. Why not ask why with close to thousands of checkpoints in anambra how are killers evading security

Was nyesom Wike in charge when he drove IPOB out of rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Mickykarim: 11:11pm On May 22, 2022
He was not qualify in the first instance. No political experience. He was installed based on sentiment. Our bane at all times.

5 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Kalashnikov49: 11:14pm On May 22, 2022
Tell GUMI to save you from Bandits... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vulturereloaded:

If a tout or illiterate will save lives, so be it. The professor seems incapable at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 11:18pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Tell GUMI to save you from Bandits... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is this sentiments that Nnamdi Kanu banked on to introduce terrorism in igboland. Always blaming everyone else but yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:23pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Ignore the fool! It’s still paining the bigot how Anambra in particular and Alaigbo in general managed to get such a brilliant chap as governor! Had it been someone like Andy Ubah schemed his way to ‘victory’….ehe, that’s when he would have been happy!

When i tell Ndigbo that there are a lot of evil people with black heart surrounding us in Nigeria, they think i’m joking! Imagine asking for Governor Soludos’ impeachment after THEY orchestrated the insecurity in the state! Ask him if he has asked for the impeachment of the vegetable in Aso Rock, and see what he says!

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Waterysperm: 11:23pm On May 22, 2022
Created an account on May 17 and all your Posts are all about Igbos. There is something about this Igbo people that I don't know. Maybe I need to investigate more. But one thing I know that Igbo lives matters more than others in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Justiceleague1: 11:23pm On May 22, 2022
Have you called for the impeachment of your buhari over the state of insecurity in naija especially in the hands of Fulani killers?
Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:25pm On May 22, 2022
This could be partly the reason for them orchestrating all this insecurity in Anambra…out of pure hatred and a desire to see Prof Soludo fail!
Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Kalashnikov49: 11:25pm On May 22, 2022
This is a useless statement, did you write all this when DEBORAH WAS KILLED AND THE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IN KANO WAS BOMBED?? You are pained because UK is getting the pressure!!

Vulturereloaded:

It is this sentiments that Nnamdi Kanu banked on to introduce terrorism in igboland. Always blaming everyone else but yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Kalashnikov49: 11:27pm On May 22, 2022
This is a useless statement, did you write all this when DEBORAH WAS KILLED AND THE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IN KANO WAS BOMBED?? You are pained because UK is getting the pressure and sending it to buhari... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You have lost it..spits!!

Vulturereloaded:

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Justiceleague1: 11:28pm On May 22, 2022
OkutaNla:
I don't agree that he should be impeached, but he's obviously out of his depth. Maybe he should go and ask the likes of El-Rufai and Zulum how they're still able to manage to deliver as governors in the midst of the banditry and boko haram situations in their respective states. It's looking like this UGM/ipob violence might become the new normal in Anambra. And Soludo appears clueless as to how to handle them. His predecessor seemed to have been more able to better manage those guys with less distraction.
He should learn from el rufai and zulum,prod your memory a little and you will remember that there was a devastating train attack in Kaduna not too long ago and some Nigerians are still in the hands of those dangerous bandits that attacked the trian!!!!

Soludo has only become gov for less than six months now and you guys are already attacking him...
Whenever it involves the Igbos,you all start having lectures and giving speeches and debates upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 11:29pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

This is a useless statement, did you write all this when DEBORAH WAS KILLED AND THE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IN KANO WAS BOMBED?? You are pained because UK is getting the pressure and sending it to buhari... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You have lost it..spits!!

Am i from the North, why will i right about the North. Its no longer Israel, now Uk. The same UK your leader was running from and ended in DSS?

Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Kalashnikov49: 11:32pm On May 22, 2022
You are restless and pained...I LOVE IT!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vulturereloaded:

Am i from the North, why will i right about the North. Its no longer Israel, now Uk. The same UK your leader was running from and ended in DSS?

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 11:49pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You are restless and pained...I LOVE IT!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kill more then to make me more pained.
Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Kalashnikov49: 11:52pm On May 22, 2022
Udele1 aka Oyigboupdate aka easternvoice aka edosignature aka Vuklturereloaded...same old shyt different monikers with dumb topics for useless afonja to enjoy foolishly.,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vulturereloaded:

Kill more then to make me more pained.
Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by udele1: 12:04am On May 23, 2022
Soludo should know that u dont negotiate with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by tiswell(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2022
direct this rubbish question at aso rock sad

1 Like

Re: Should Soludo Be Impeached? by Vulturereloaded: 8:22am On May 23, 2022
tiswell:
direct this rubbish question at aso rock sad

Did wike direct his to Aso Rock?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs / Church Take Back Your Country Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Slamed Peter Obi Again. Obi Lives In Lagos, Not Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.