Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures (2552 Views)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
We all know the fulanis greed and pride destroyed Nigeria , they do everything with impunity, like they own us, we already showed you in 1967 that we are no push-overs, we are born warriors, you really can't beat the average igbo man.

I say this because Nigeria is dead to me, by the time you realise, it would be too late for you, do not SAY I didn't tell you.

By RIGHT it is the turn of the igbo MAN.

My prayer is for you to deny them because I know you will, we need to win more souls to the biafran STRUGGLE.

But the sad part is that Nigeria can never get better, you have destroyed it beyond repair even an igbo man can't fix it,Enjoy your British glued Trash.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Urheadmaster(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2022
The unity baggers will soon come for your head tongue

3 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Kalashnikov49: 10:56pm On May 22, 2022
Just deny IGBO Presidency. That is what i sincerely beg for!!..So that the remaining 10% efulefu's will be Biafrans and then we move!!

8 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 10:58pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Just deny IGBO Presidency. That is what i sincerely beg for!!..So that the remaining 10% efulefu's will be Biafrans and then we move!!

AK49, WE Move!

3 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 10:58pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The unity baggers will soon come for your head tongue

I am going to call them
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 11:00pm On May 22, 2022
Oyigboupdate aka udele1
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki

Erasethedot
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by flamingREED(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2022
Allow Nigerians be.
We've heard your voice.

Whatever will be will be.
Leave the people to their choice.

My prayer is that those who are plotting to install a man of wickedness shall be first consumed by his devices.
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Freedom34: 11:02pm On May 22, 2022
Na wa o....
"It is d turn of igboman" to lead "a dead country" if I get u right?
Right now even d thunder is super-confused!
cool
[s]
vasel15:
We all know the fulanis greed and pride destroyed Nigeria , they do everything with impunity, like they own us, we already showed you in 1967 that we are no push-overs, we are born warriors, you really can't beat the average igbo man.

I say this because Nigeria is dead to me, by the time you realise, it would be too late for you, do not SAY I didn't tell you.

My prayer is for you to deny them because I know you will, we need to win more souls to the biafran STRUGGLE.

But the sad part is that Nigeria can never get better, you have destroyed it beyond repair even an igbo man can't fix it,Enjoy your British glued Trash.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by comso: 11:05pm On May 22, 2022
I'm presently taking an online programming bootcamp. Everything is going well except that I have been behind schedule as a result of low data. Please I need help with any amount of airtime or data sufficient enough to continue my learning.
My number is 09-0-43-07-18:33
(Airtél).
Nna Biko
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Mickykarim: 11:08pm On May 22, 2022
The birds will come to the ground to vote and make an easterner the president. I guess.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Freedom34: 11:10pm On May 22, 2022
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
[s]
vasel15:

70 Yr old m*umu man
[/s]
Amen somborri?!
cool

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 11:11pm On May 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
The birds will come to the ground to vote and make an easterner the president. I guess.

Werey
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 11:12pm On May 22, 2022
flamingREED:
Allow Nigerians be.
We've heard your voice.

Whatever will be will be.
Leave the people to their choice.

My prayer is that those who are plotting to install a man of wickedness shall be first consumed by his devices.

I won't stop them from committing this crime, goodluck to them

2 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 11:13pm On May 22, 2022
Freedom34:
Na wa o....
cool
[s][/s]

70 Yr old m*umu man
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Freedom34: 11:16pm On May 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
Oga he's right biko.
Na u nor get d type of 'bird' e dey tork!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 11:37pm On May 22, 2022
Freedom34:

Oga he's right biko.
Na u nor get d type of 'bird' e dey tork!
grin

M*mu man, otele
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by YungMillionaire: 11:48pm On May 22, 2022
Let's be honest. Igbos are not ready to be president. Today you want Kanu, a terrorist, to be released, tomorrow you want Biafra and the next day you want presidency. Make up your fcking mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Freedom34: 11:50pm On May 22, 2022
Hehehehe....grin grin
Na ds small tin dey vex u
We are saying d same tin na!
The 'birds' are right!
grin

vasel15:

M*mu man, otele

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Freedom34: 12:08am On May 23, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Let's be honest. Igbos are not ready to be president. Today you want Kanu, a terrorist, to be released, tomorrow you want Biafra and the next day you want presidency. Make up your fcking mind.
The matter on ground has even gone beyond what u listed!
By action (passive or active), they've already said showed where they belong and sane Nigerians have since taken note!

Izit d hausas that's currently an endangered species in alaigbo dt (even) an angel will convince to vote Igbo?

The north has d voting numbers yet the igbos have shown their deep hatred for Hausa's and d yorubas (d former especially) and it is nothing but imbecílic to expect favors from ur self-appointed enemies.
I pray they get their Biafra, and get it quick
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7140009/breaking-unknown-gunmen-killed-hijab

https://www.nairaland.com/7139923/gunmen-kill-suya-seller-anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 12:36am On May 23, 2022
YungMillionaire:

M*mu man, we won't beg you people, we bow to no one
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by vasel15: 12:37am On May 23, 2022
Freedom34:

The matter on ground has even gone beyond what u listed!
By action (passive or active), they've already said showed where they belong and sane Nigerians have since taken note!

Izit d hausas that's currently an endangered species alaigbo dt (even) an angel will convince to vote Igbo?

The north has d voting numbers yet the igbos have shown their deep hatred for Hausa's and d yorubas (d former especially) and it is nothing but imbecílic to expect favors from ur self-appointed enemies.
I pray they get their Biafra, and get it quick
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7140009/breaking-unknown-gunmen-killed-hijab

https://www.nairaland.com/7139923/gunmen-kill-suya-seller-anambra

Another lost m*ron
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Nova1988(m): 2:05am On May 23, 2022
vasel15:

what did you show us in 1967? we disgraced y'all. your supreme leader ran away after sacrificing 3 million people and later came back to beg Nigeria.

You guys are the ones with greed and pride, the average fulani man doesn't send your daddy, they only care about their family. But ibos on the other hand are filled with greed and pride.

2 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by juman(m): 2:29am On May 23, 2022
Every eligible person has right to be president.
Do it with sense.
Obama became president in america, that shows anybody can be president in their country.

1 Like

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by juman(m): 2:31am On May 23, 2022
Ipob should not provoke war.
This is a country where all tribes dislike igbos.
Do things wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:56am On May 23, 2022
All this entitlement mentality is sickening and stale......make Igbo pipo lobby.... presidency is not given on the plater of Gold undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by techWriter3: 6:13am On May 23, 2022
The birds will Bring to the turf to referendum and make an northerner the prez
Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Lanretoye(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2022
Go out and contest to win elections, no sympathy votes anywhere...so they should not vote again,they should just install an igbo man as president...make una just continue with i no go gree politics nah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Mandate2023: 6:40am On May 23, 2022
Orji kalu said igbos can't win any election except d major parties microzoned it to south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by RealityKings: 6:43am On May 23, 2022
Freedom34:
Na wa o....
cool
[s][/s]
hhahahah. they are even already self-destructing. Look at them killing themselves in igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2022
grin They are coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Unzerious: 7:35am On May 23, 2022
Shey na the birds in the Sky go Vote ni

Instead of una to dey Strategise, una dey Claim Right. Good luck though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures by Freedom34: 8:24am On May 23, 2022
[s]
vasel15:

Another lost m*ron
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Governor Wike Will Deliver SS Votes For Tinubu / Super Eagles Legends Hired To Kick Off APC Presidential Campaign In Kano / Peter Obi Have Just Lost South South Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.