Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe (13603 Views)

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Brian47(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2022
So all these governors during the time of Goodluck still dey power in one way or another now.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Obamaofusa: 7:13am On May 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The only Buhari's CPC Governor before formation of APC joins Tinubu Campaign

.....Do you see the direction

https://twitter.com/UmaruAl_Makura/status/1528402073594781697

Tinubu clinches the ticket and wins.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by IDIOTmoderators: 7:18am On May 23, 2022
gaby:
We go see the end of a greedy and cunning man very soon.

People wey dey refuse to learn from history voluntarily, go always take history lessons from history by force, repetitively.
What is this one saying?
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by erubati: 7:35am On May 23, 2022
gaby:

People wey dey refuse to learn from history voluntarily, go always take history lessons from history by force, repetitively.

Coming from a retard who wasn't even born when the history took place.an idiot that thinks he has more clothes than his father will surely never have old ones like his father.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Olumaeme: 7:36am On May 23, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu has always been a leader , man single handle wrestled power from PDP in the southwest formed alliance with other parties to take over power at the federal level. It's not an easy task but trust me he didn't get here by coincidence.
With such vision and steadfastness he can change the course of Nigeria.

He did they stealing Lagos blind.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Adexxi(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2022
Stop saying what you don't know embarassed The only reason pdp lost 2015 election were cos' of the mass defection that rock the party, about 7 serving governors left the party, popular politician who lost pdp ticket defect to Apc and we're given the ticket automatically, such case is Sameuel Orton of benue state , if not pdp could never have been defeated. Even a blind man knows grin
Realist12:
Tinubu has always been a leader , man single handle wrestled power from PDP in the southwest formed alliance with other parties to take over power at the federal level. It's not an easy task but trust me he didn't get here by coincidence.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by emerged01(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2022
Realist12:
I so much respect him! For now no politician stand him.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by famology(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The only Buhari's CPC Governor before formation of APC joins Tinubu Campaign

.....Do you see the direction

https://twitter.com/UmaruAl_Makura/status/1528402073594781697

Tinubu has no opponent in this race. Nasarawa in the bag for Tinubu.

MikoB e choke

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On May 23, 2022
Realist12:

Yet he hasn't changed the course of Lagos
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Corporate2020: 8:48am On May 23, 2022
gaby:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by LongT(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2022
quote author=Mandate2023 post=113086491]D blind can see and d deaf can hear it that asiwaju is a formidable candidate......he has not held an elective or appointed point in d last 15years yet no one can stand d heat, he has toured every state campaigning while some sat down waiting for d president endorsement, we can see Osinbajo, lawan and Amaechi campaigning too.......where r d rest, dey r waiting for anointing oil[/quote]The flower that has the brightest petals and sweetest necter, attracts the most bees. It is feeding time. The cash cow must be milked dry. There is enough necter to go round. What money cannot give, power can give. The anointed has been choosen.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by LongT(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2022
The flower that has the brightest petals and sweetest necter, attracts the most bees. It is feeding time. The cash cow must be milked dry. There is enough necter to go round. What money cannot give, power does. [ author=Mandate2023 post=113086491]D blind can see and d deaf can hear it that asiwaju is a formidable candidate......he has not held an elective or appointed point in d last 15years yet no one can stand d heat, he has toured every state campaigning while some sat down waiting for d president endorsement, we can see Osinbajo, lawan and Amaechi campaigning too.......where r d rest, dey r waiting for anointing oil[/quote]
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by sirsugar(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2022
First time he is not wearing his logo cap
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by sirsugar(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2022
Mandate2023:
D blind can see and d deaf can hear it that asiwaju is a formidable candidate......he has not held an elective or appointed point in d last 15years yet no one can stand d heat, he has toured every state campaigning while some sat down waiting for d president endorsement, we can see Osinbajo, lawan and Amaechi campaigning too.......where r d rest, dey r waiting for anointing oil
leave them lazy fooools ,ther Igbos broda will be crying soon
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by OfoIgbo: 9:07am On May 23, 2022
Skyehigher1:
OUK that struggle the federal government with in 2014 abi . OUK that can never go back to Senate in 2023 mark my words . OUK is not an APC member he just crossed the carpet because of the corrupt case . So forget about it. OUK is not in the same level with tinubu . OUK is like ambode in Lagos a paper weight politicians

I don't think you fully understand what the game is.

All that OUK has to do is to ensure Tinubu is not picked as APC's candidate. Once OUK achieves that, he has beaten Tinubu.

You guys claim Tinubu is the most deft politician in Nigeria. Let us see whether OUK will be able to destroy Tinubu's presidential nomination under APC.

I remember you all boasted about Tinubu and how he will help bring Edo state under the APC banner. What happened? Tinubu is just too ordinary. He can only do that guyman thing in the west. Outside the SW, he is totally nothing

In the SE, we don't even see OUK as dependable or strong, but he could be stronger than Tinubu. This is Tinubu's 3rd chance to show us what he is made of
The first chance was when he unsuccessfully tried to ensure Oshiomole continued as the APC chairman. Rotimi Amaechi from the SS, whooped him and he failed.
The second chance was when he unsuccessfully tried to win the Edo state governorship election for APC. Wike whooped him and he failed.
His third and final chance is to know whether Tinubu will win the APC presidential candidacy. If he fails, then OUK has whooped him.

Tinubu will then be officially known as a paper tiger grin grin
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Clinton14(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2022
Be consoling yourself
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Mikolo70(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2022
OfoIgbo:

All that OUK has to do is to ensure Tinubu is not picked as APC's candidate. Once OUK achieves that, he has beaten Tinubu.

You guys claim Tinubu is the most deft politician in Nigeria. Let us see whether OUK will be able to destroy Tinubu's presidential nomination under APC.

I remember you all boasted about Tinubu and how he will help bring Edo state under the APC banner. What happened? Tinubu is just too ordinary. He can only do that guyman thing in the west. Outside the SW, he is totally nothing

In the SE, we don't even see OUK as dependable or strong, but he could be stronger than Tinubu. This is Tinubu's 3rd chance to show us what he is made of
The first chance was when he unsuccessfully tried to ensure Oshiomole continued as the APC chairman. Rotimi Amaechi from the SS, whooped him and he failed.
The second chance was when he unsuccessfully tried to win the Edo state governorship election for APC. Wike whooped him and he failed.
His third and final chance is to know whether Tinubu will win the APC presidential candidacy. If he fails, then OUK has whooped him.

To be honest.. You are daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Gozac: 9:40am On May 23, 2022
gaby:

Tinubu is ain't going nowhere, all the media hype is just for the glam.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Gozac: 9:43am On May 23, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You didn't include when his candidates lost against Adamu Abdullahi during APC chairmanship elections.
Tinubu is politically dead in APC.He will be buried politically by Sunday. May 29
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Realhommie(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2022
gaby:

What makes him greedy really and the others aren't greedy? What exactly has he done different from the others to warrant the hate and constant dragging?

Doesn't he reserve the right to vie for an elective office? My questions are sincere, please make me understand because i honestly don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Realhommie(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
its painful that he is not even concerned about some part of the country abi they dont have delegates there?,bitter people.
Just start bracing up for another 8years of neglect,wailing,disregard and displeasure.
Same people who are doing everything to pull him down? Or are you blind to the campaign of calumny against him from that end? They act as though he's responsible for the underdevelopment in that region and carry his case on their heads like gala even though he treated them fairly when he was governor.

What do you guys really have against the man? I'm trying to understand...
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by 77up(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2022
sotall:
cool

More people jumping in to chop desperado money .

E go shock am when time reach.
Only God knows how many time I have read "e go shock am" biasss on this platform. What is that shocking him sef? This bitterness is too much , nothing is shocking anyone, if it's his time to be president, there is nothing you haters can do about it.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by Lanretoye(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2022
Realhommie:
Same people who are doing everything to pull him down? Or are you blind to the campaign of calumny against him from that end? They act as though he's responsible for the underdevelopment in that region and carry his case on their heads like gala even though he treated them fairly when he was governor.

What do you guys really have against the man? I'm trying to understand...
I don't understand either,meanwhile they have never field one single candidate that can match up since 1999.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by ledaman: 10:43am On May 23, 2022
gaby:

You are a learner in politics. You demi god Peter Obi how many entourage does he have? Just pure hatred for BAT.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by laughitall(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2022
maxito28:
Tinubu, I suggest u withdraw 4rm dis presidential race. cool
you yet be a very dumb and stupid person
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by laughitall(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2022
OfoIgbo:
In the next few days, we will know whether OUK will be teaching BAT some political lessons
dummy ! Overgrown fool
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by OfoIgbo: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Gozac:

You didn't include when his candidates lost against Adamu Abdullahi during APC chairmanship elections.
Tinubu is politically dead in APC.He will be buried politically by Sunday. May 29

Can you imagine?
I totally forgot about that.

He is about to learn how inconsequential he really is.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by OfoIgbo: 11:28am On May 23, 2022
Mikolo70:

To be honest.. You are I am daft.

FIXED
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by gaby(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2022
erubati:

Coming from a retard who wasn't even born when the history took place.an idiot that thinks he has more clothes than his father will surely never have old ones like his father.

See pikin wey ashewo born for armed robber sef dey use internet.

Tueeh

I sheet and pee on you...
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by gaby(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

Don't worry his coming to take lessons from ur father oloriburuku

So na crime to aspire just bcoz u don't like him and u know his winning grin grin

If u have learnt anything from history ur ppl won't even bother contesting grin

See useless pikin wey ashewo and witch born for armed robber.

E no go better for any one of una wey dey curse out people here over mere comments.

May curse and evil never stay an inch away from you not your entire lineage and household.
I poo and pee on your head.

I just woke up and yet to brush my mouth so, enjoy this prayers.
Tuuueeehh
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by BCASH(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2022
This is the reason why APC opt for consensus candidate for their chairman.

They knew already that if Tanko Al makura emerge as the party chairman, he will give BAT the ticket easily.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe by doshiyad1: 12:36pm On May 23, 2022
Dammyseyon:

Buhari cannot unilaterally make that decision. The fact he's the incumbent president doesn't mean he owns the party.
He might be able to influence that decision, but he can't single handedly decides how the primaries should go.
We don't like Tinubu o, but the man's political resumè speaks for him.
Same way PO is using social media to his advantage. Forget about what we are saying on social media platforms, politics is beyond eyes meet.
Our prayer is God should have mercy and make who ever emerge have our interest at heart.

Gbam! this na my person. very objective and frank in speaking the truth that alot of persons won't want to hear. I salute and hail you bros and amen to your prayers. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ministers And Their Portfolios. Confirmed / Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police / Lagos Completes 450 Roads, 50 Other Impactful Projects In Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.