Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus (19385 Views)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / PDP National Convention To Hold In PH As Govs Disagrees On Consensus Candidate / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Nigerialabalaba: 6:08am On May 23, 2022
Sun newspaper na Orji Kalu's mouthpiece of junk journalism grin
Believe Sun newspaper den u go believe anything. Orji Kalu dey look for vp wen hin Ibo mates dey fight for Presidency.shiorr.
He won set up APC for serious beating by PDP so he go later decamp to PDP.
North East/SouthEast ticket ko, SouthEast/ NorthEast ticket ni grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Halifaxguy: 6:10am On May 23, 2022
Buhari must impose his candidate on the party as the leader of the party. This is what the old criminal Tinubu has been doing in Lagos for decades and heavens did not fall. Same way our Darling daddy Buhari will do and heavens will not fall. By the time Buhari finished dealing with Thief Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria does not revolve around SW.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by superamoled: 6:11am On May 23, 2022
hydroking23:
Amaechi will be the consensus Presidential candidate while Lawan will be the Vice. You heard it here first!

Malami wants VP too
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by tesppidd: 6:13am On May 23, 2022
What's all this talk about Nwajuba sef?

Is he Buhari's man?
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Penguin2: 6:14am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
So have you seen me crying or lamenting about Buhari throwing his weight behind anybody he wants?

He can support anybody he wants, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will contest at the APC primaries in Abuja.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
We are on same page.

On Tinubu’s saggy scrotal sac I stand undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Penguin2: 6:16am On May 23, 2022
Halifaxguy:
Buhari must impose his candidate on the party as the leader of the party. This is what the old criminal Tinubu has been doing in Lagos for decades and heavens don't fall. Same way our Darling daddy Buhari will do and heavens will not fall. By the time Buhari finished dealing with Thief Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria does not revolve around SW.

Simple

You are an intelligent comrade.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Nobody: 6:16am On May 23, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Biggest mistake APC will b making...which is good for us....cus that will mean they'll loose the election...many members will b aggrieved
Let me tell you one time: there's no candidate buhari chooses that will be a problem to the north. Because Buhari choice will be the choice of the north.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by drlateef: 6:19am On May 23, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

I would have supported your post if you wrote southeast... if it isn't southeast, let anybody have it...there are no half measures in equity and justice...

No southeastern candidate is winning the election. Take that from me. Every other region is not willing to vote a southeast person because they want to secede from NIGERIA and we don’t trust them. Go and form your own Biafra simple.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:22am On May 23, 2022
Anytime journalists wan sell paper them write trash.

SDP kor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Elidrisy20: 6:23am On May 23, 2022
Make him no try that nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by oyichi: 6:24am On May 23, 2022
A decision that will make or mar the APC, buhari should make sure the south east is in the ballot as the aspirant or the vice, the yoruba people should be compensated with a high position in the government, but tinubu should be kept very far from our treasury, he is a financial terrorist. Mind you, am from the ss.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Validated: 6:25am On May 23, 2022
drlateef:

No southeastern candidate is winning the election. Take that from me. Every other region is not willing to vote a southeast person because they want to secede from NIGERIA and we don’t trust them. Go and form your own Biafra simple.

Who is this dimwit? So, you have become god of elections abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Obamaofusa: 6:30am On May 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Mexyz(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2022
So after transversing the length and breadth of the country, the president will just come from nowhere and pick his preferred candidate which am sure most party members will be forced to accept.
Not even talking about the resources invested in one's ambition.

Politics strong o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by bonnyhope: 6:39am On May 23, 2022
Baba is wise

If you don't agree with concensus candidate
You will be screened out

The reason the meeting has to hold before screening

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by OMOJOHN001: 6:42am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
People from the South East are just so funny

People who called APC an Islamic party, they now want the Islamic party to microzone to the South East, while men like Tinubu who have been working for the greatness of the party since 2013 should just step down for them.

Consensus can't work.

I know they will all meet at the party primary.

Name One or Two Southeast politician that called APC Muslim or Islamic party with Evidence oooo.

You will just be listening to one Chibuzo and Chinaza on nairaland and in surulere then start to generalized everything on south east.

Show me one Igbo Politician that's contesting for a post under APC that has one time or the other called APC an Islamic party with evidence, Not Nigbati Nigbati abi Wonipe Wonipe talk ooooo.

I am waiting.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Parachoko: 6:43am On May 23, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

Name One or Two Southeast politician that called APC Muslim or Islamic party with Evidence oooo.

You will just be listening to one Chibuzo and Chinaza on nairaland and in surulere then start to generalized everything on south east.

Show me one Igbo Politician that's contesting for a post under APC that has one time or the other called APC an Islamic party with evidence, Not Nigbati Nigbati abi Wonipe Wonipe talk ooooo.

I am waiting.
Can you show me where in my post I was referring to South East Politicians? I am waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by BUSINESSMAN2: 6:45am On May 23, 2022
Realist12:
let the child live , this was what proved Solomon a wise man . The real mother would rather see the child live in the custody of the other lady than be sent to the after life . You keep proving that the southeast are undeserving of the presidency.
You oppose zoning but want micro zoning if the south east invested as much as other regions in APC and had firm grounds in APC this won't be your view .
You get the logic now ?
you mean the way south west invested in the PDP to elect Obasanjo? I hate and a despise hypocrite like you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Obamaofusa: 6:47am On May 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Nwajiuba

Onu

Amaechi

Osinbajo

One of these four men is Buhari’s joker.

I don’t know who it will be but I do know it’s NEVER going to be Tinubu.

Tinubu and his urchins should be packing their things to SDP.

SDP hierarchy is about to get their own share of the largesse from Lagos funds.

Meanwhile, 2023 is promising to be a tough election…

Atiku as PDP candidate

Amaechi/Onu/Osinbajo/Nwajiuba as APC candidate

Kwankwaso as NNPP candidate and

Tinubu as SDP candidate

Who go win?

And hey, one last thing, keep an on Sen. Ken Nnamani. Buhari likes old people cool

Tinubu will clinch the ticket and win and there is nothing Buhari can do.
We need growth and development in Nigeria.Not negative sentiments.

Tinubu has a midas touch. What Nigeria needs now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by NaijaCowFarm: 6:49am On May 23, 2022
Tinubu is a goner for challemgimg our able president with fighting dirty. We are giving him the Ambode treatment
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by bonnyhope: 6:49am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
People from the South East are just so funny

People who called APC an Islamic party, they now want the Islamic party to microzone to the South East, while men like Tinubu who have been working for the greatness of the party since 2013 should just step down for them.

Consensus can't work.

I know they will all meet at the party primary.

If Power that be says their choice is to have a concensus candidate

Then you say it will not work , you are not even the party member
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by BUSINESSMAN2: 6:50am On May 23, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Biggest mistake APC will b making...which is good for us....cus that will mean they'll loose the election...many members will b aggrieved
no that is not how it works. Whoever that is screen out is compensated. With another position where he will recover his expenses or given opportunity to bring someone
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by bonnyhope: 6:51am On May 23, 2022
Halifaxguy:
Buhari must impose his candidate on the party as the leader of the party. This is what the old criminal Tinubu has been doing in Lagos for decades and heavens did not fall. Same way our Darling daddy Buhari will do and heavens will not fall. By the time Buhari finished dealing with Thief Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria does not revolve around SW.

You don't even know if Baba choice is BAT

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by BUSINESSMAN2: 6:53am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu can't port to the SDP, he will be getting the ticket in the APC. If the other contestants do not agree to step down for the Jargaban, then they will all have to go and fight it out at the primaries.
Tinubu can never win whoever the president recommended. He and his supporters will be seen as enemy and threaten with EFCC
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by drlateef: 6:55am On May 23, 2022
Validated:

Who is this dimwit? So, you have become god of elections abi.

Your arrogance is part of the problem too. Let’s see who is dimwit, it’s a matter of time. I will vote any other tribe any day, but not Igbos. You people need to sort out yourselves first.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Parachoko: 6:55am On May 23, 2022
bonnyhope:

If Power that be says their choice is to have a concensus candidate

Then you say it will not work , you are not even the party member
If you know about Nigerian Electoral law, then you will know all the candidates have to agree to consensus before it can work.

If any of the candidates no gree, the party will have to go for the primaries unless they want Zamfara to repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:56am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu can't port to the SDP, he will be getting the ticket in the APC. If the other contestants do not agree to step down for the Jargaban, then they will all have to go and fight it out at the primaries.

WILD DREAMS
Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Parachoko: 6:56am On May 23, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
Tinubu can never win whoever the president recommended. He and his supporters will be seen as enemy and threaten with EFCC
What if the president recommend Tinubu? Una dey talk as if una dey close to Buhari.

If the President can't recommend the Jargaban, then the president candidate will meet the Jargaban at the party primary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by Buckeyemedia1: 6:56am On May 23, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

I would have supported your post if you wrote southeast... if it isn't southeast, let anybody have it...there are no half measures in equity and justice...
You proudly voted against APC in 2015 & 2019, but in 2023, you want to be handed the presidential ticket on a platter, who do you think you are?

You want to rip where you did not sow? Go to pdp your beloved party & narrate the nonsense of dashing the south east the President of The Republic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by badoh(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Nwajiuba

Onu

Amaechi

Osinbajo

One of these four men is Buhari’s joker.

I don’t know who it will be but I do know it’s NEVER going to be Tinubu.

Tinubu and his urchins should be packing their things to SDP.

SDP hierarchy is about to get their own share of the largesse from Lagos funds.

Meanwhile, 2023 is promising to be a tough election…

Atiku as PDP candidate

Amaechi/Onu/Osinbajo/Nwajiuba as APC candidate

Kwankwaso as NNPP candidate and

Tinubu as SDP candidate

Who go win?

And hey, one last thing, keep an on Sen. Ken Nnamani. Buhari likes old people cool
See you talking about Nwajuiba or Onu as if they have electoral strength. Did you see any of them meet delegate for support. They just sit down and expect to win without putting in any effort. Can these two aspirants even face Atiku in a presidential elections. APC will not make the mistake of giving their ticket to a weak candidate. The consensus is among Tinubu, Amaechi and Osinbajo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus by bonnyhope: 6:58am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
If you know about Nigerian Electoral law, then you will know all the candidates have to agree to consensus before it can work.

If any of the candidates no gree, the party will have to go for the primaries unless they want Zamfara to repeat itself.
Ok

They can be persuaded as usual

They may not like it but grudgingly they will accept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. / Peter Obi Holds Strategic Meeting With Ijaw National Congress Members In Bayelsa / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.