Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. (1644 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Original Car Spare Parts Dealers Thread (within Nigeria) / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
Introducing Empirical Logistics.

You can order spares for your cars from me.
I will order them from the original manufacturers and ship down to your location.

The following items are available.

Spark Plugs
Brake Discs
Clutch Plates
Power Steering Line Hoses
Power Steering Pumps
Fuel Pumps
Sensors
Headlamps (OEM and aftermarket)
Engine Mounts
Transmission Fluids (including the Honda ATF-Z1)
ECU
Diagnostic tools

You can also order specialized and exclusive equipment like the McIntosh electronics range from us.
We also do customized orders.

PROCEDURE

1. Call or send an email to me detailing what car part you want.
Detail the make, model, year and trim of your vehicle.

2. I will respond and send you an invoice giving you a breakdown and the final figure of the price.

3. The order will be placed once you pay the stated amount into my account.

4. You should receive your order with 3 or 4 weeks.

You can contact me on this thread, at empirical.logistics@gmail.com or on 07094071702.

I look forward to doing business with you!
Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
The NGK IZFR6K-11 iridium plug for the Honda Accord 2003-2005 model.
This is the original OEM plug for the car.

The Denso IK20 iridium which can also be used for the Honda Accord 2003-2005 model.
This is one of the best replacement plugs.

These 2 are rated as the best plugs for your Honda Accord 2003 - 2005 EX, EXLV6.

Available.

Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
The Honda ATF-DW1 is the new transmission oil from Honda and it replaces the Z1.
Honda advises it for all their new cars from 2010 upwards, but the oil is branded as backward compatible.
The tech specs say that it is a great improvement over Z1.
This fluid is synthetic and is said not to break down like Z1.

Available

Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by ikhiaonose: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
how much is the honda transmission fluid?
Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
Greetings sir,

Each one is about N5000.
But if you tell me the exact number you want, I'll be able to get back to you with the exact amount.
Send me a mail at empirical.logistics@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
Greetings,

Plugs for the 2010 Mercedez-Benz C350.

Brake discs for the 2010 Mercedez-Benz C350.

Call 07094071702 or send an email to empirical.logistics@gmail.com

Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Tired of the aftermarket oem engine mounts for your honda accord 2003-2005?
Are you experiencing wheel hops when your transmission downshifts in motion? A slight jerk when you put it in reverse?

Racing mounts specially designed for the honda accord 2003-2005.

Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ready.
Aim,

Empirical Logistics is back and better!
Call for your spare parts including the Honda Accord ATF-DW1 transmission fluid.

Ready to deliver.
Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
empirical.logistics@gmail.com

CALL TODAY!
Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by zylla(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
hi empiricaL
your biz idea is beautiful but where is your office or warehouse?
Re: Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics. by EmpiricalL: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
Office is in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Live Pix On Nija Soil 2003 Nissan Murano SL Model Pre-ordered By Chi_chi77 Of NL / 2001 Toyota Camry,..very Clean And Sharp @ Affordable Price.. / Toks 2003 Honda Accord (EOD), Navigation System Price N1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.