Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige (33067 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment / APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by slivertongue: 10:44am On May 23, 2022
Apc

Confusion United
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by SIMONEKPA7: 10:45am On May 23, 2022
Omo e don be o

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Kayykayy(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2022
I’m waiting until they finally have a candidate.

Meanwhile I have a clean Toyota Camry 2007 for sale, 2.1million,slightly negotiable,07036587049
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Kpokpoogri: 10:46am On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin

On Tinubu's scrotal sac I stand...
If I comot my leg, make I bend.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Neddyogu(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2022
Just come out with ur full chest say u don join APC. Nobody go keep u, na jus talk we go talk. Dazall

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by AdeniyiA(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:

Bloggers go use una wey no go dey use una brain shine well well as una don choose not to get sense

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
The same way some stood on Buhari's mandate and got their legs amputated... undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Eyenakwaibom1(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2022
At this point, I think we can only keep our fingers crossed. Why do we think the LETTER OF WITHDRAWAL was attached to the presidential forms?
Indeed, politics is deep.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Moddam: 10:51am On May 23, 2022
By the time President Buhari is through with South West politicians their eyes go clear by force

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Bastard1stborn: 10:51am On May 23, 2022
God punish Obi Tinubu Atiku and osinbajo. My gas us finished and broke at the moment. Koni dafun everybody behind the hardship of thus country. Buhari no even get much life to spend on earth again. Do let me just leave am
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Nobody: 10:58am On May 23, 2022
SOUTHERN NIGERIA must understand that there is a Determined Coalition determined to destroy Southern Nigeria and every prospects.

Jonathan and Ngige thought they are smart, but now there is a dangerous group making it their purpose to destroy their prospect.

The war on the South has entered the final phase, prior to the next war.
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by PHIPEX(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2022
Obviously, GEJ is fully aware of these games they are playing

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Nobody: 11:00am On May 23, 2022
Zchi1052:
Na by force?

I fear as confused as they are,they may give it to any random person out there

Confusion everywhere hahahaha

Yes by force, They must be screened lolz.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Alawode01(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2022
Is it by force to run, there is suspecious move about it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Dapson73(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
APC and drama are like buharri and London hospital bed. grin

The whole country knows that the cabal is compromised, and they want to give power to those who will protest their looting ways.

But if you guys fail to elect credible candidates like Peter Obi, we all will be here to laugh at your cries of hunger for the next 8 years at least. A large voting population can also become a large IDP location.

Obi knows he can't fly.

Stop being emotional.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by successmatters(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2022
Dapson73:

Obi knows he can't fly.

Stop being emotional.

The masses also know they are hopeless, grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by juman(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2022
Apc is just making noise on that as campaign.

Jonathan was a bad president but he is a good man.
In my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by czarr(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2022
Jonathan is your next president.
They all know the agenda.

They would all pick Jonathan at the end of the day. All these delay is for Jonathan. But Jonathan doesn't want to bring himself to start dragging anything with anybody, so he is doing shakara because he was humiliated before.
So he wants to sit back until they offer it to him on a platter.

4 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ityP(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:
The usual sensational headline.

You're not reading the room o

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ityP(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:

Bloggers go use una wey no go dey use una brain shine well well as una don choose not to get sense

Lol. Una sef. E go do Una like film

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ityP(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2022
Whazar:
Haha so screening was actually postponed because of Jonathan. Nice one

When you are big you are big

Nah. Because Buhari wants to talk to APC people about consensus. GEJ isn't in APC
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Parachoko: 11:31am On May 23, 2022
ityP:

Which film e dey do you like boy? Make una stop disturbing me with una mumu wailing abeg

I am supporting Tinubu and not forcing you to support him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ityP(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2022
STEWpid:
They're playing with you guys mindset just to drive at something.

They want to continue keeping people busy with talks.

All that will be done has been arranged and finalized already.

You no need to wail!

They don't care you exist!!!

You have sense

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Funflipper: 11:33am On May 23, 2022
TundeDes:
Hnnnmm

And why all these hide and seek

They are afraid of Tinubu.
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ityP(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Which film e dey do you like boy? Make una stop disturbing me with una mumu wailing abeg

I am supporting Tinubu and not forcing you to support him.

Your account was created in 2021. It will cease to exist by June 1st 2022 grin. Screenshot this comment
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ufotunang: 11:35am On May 23, 2022
As Goodluck Jonathan even defected to APC in the first place...is he an APC member... Corrupt party
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Funflipper: 11:37am On May 23, 2022
ityP:

Which film? You think thise socalled cabals who don't even have PVCs can win a presidential election in this country like this? The APC vessel would be sunk to the bottomless pit.
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by ityP(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2022
Funflipper:

Which film? You think thise socalled cabals who don't even have PVCs can win a presidential election in this country like this? The APC vessel would be sunk to the bottomless pit.

The cabals are more focused on a particular candidate not being president than about them winning presidential elections. Know this and know peace
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Parachoko: 11:39am On May 23, 2022
ityP:

Your account was created in 2021. It will cease to exist by June 1st 2022 grin. Screenshot this comment
k
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by Funflipper: 11:40am On May 23, 2022
ityP:

The cabals are more focused on a particular candidate not being president than about them winning presidential elections. Know this and know peace

Sure, but at the end of the day, it would be their loss because they have all the skeletons in their cupboards.
Re: APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige by tunapawizzy: 11:45am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:

U sure say u no go fall like dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Tests Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.