Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War (846 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War by chopnaira: 7:47pm On May 23, 2022
paafin:

You think I'm here for jokes or propaganda shits??
When you call the Russian Duma propaganda means you have zero clue about Russia or Putin that you lickk is arse.

Anyway. Another one bites the dust from a Russian website grin

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War by chopnaira: 7:49pm On May 23, 2022
paafin:

Bros, I'm seeing pictures.. hundreds of dead men..

Ukrainians don't even bury their dead.

Some are already bloated

I just dey pity their families..
Have you pitied the ones IPOB/ESN/unknown gunmen are killing in Oweri and anambara?

Mr charity begins outside Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War by chopnaira: 7:57pm On May 23, 2022
Whereas in Ukraine:

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War by Nancy2020(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
But I thought the Russians had a mobile crematorium...

So Ukraine has changed mouth that Russia no longer burns them lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War by ja2ken(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2022
tamdun:

U can't even counter his argument with ur own fact, u chose to insult him instead....
U just prove the guy is smarter than you

Mr man, I believe you must have read through or maybe, as usual you have allowed your emotions get the better part your judgement... Please, if you don't have anything positive to contribute; let it slide...
Re: Zelenskyy: Up To 100 Ukrainians Dying Every Day Amid War by dvkot(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
This guy is a ritualist, how many if your people will u sacrifice for money? Just to please the west

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Breaks Ceasefire Agreement And Refuses To Release Hostages, Israel Respond / Russian Obama / Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.