Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas (31927 Views)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by fergie001: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
The Prime Minister was accompanied by Chief of Staff Tzachi Braverman, Chief of Staff Tzachi Hanegbi, the Prime Minister's military secretary Colonel Avi Gil and Deputy Chief of Staff Colonel Amir Baram.

"We continue until the end - until victory,”

Nothing will stop us. We are convinced that we have the power, the strength, the will, and the determination to achieve all the war's goals, and we will,” - Netanyahu

Bibi as he is fondly called, visited some of the tunnels dug by Hamas, and also got security briefing from the IDF troops on ground.

This comes at the behest of a four-day pause on both sides that expires on Monday. Netanyahu is the first Israeli Head of State to visit Gaza in two decades.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by fergie001: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
#

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by God1000(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Netanyahu and his confederates have blood on their hands.

I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.

Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.

To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?

Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

80 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
You mean the Israeli Dependent Force.? struggling to contain poorly enquiped ragtag militia group called Hamas.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Woodshot: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Morale of the troops just skyrocketed and would further decimate HAMAS if they dare to breach cease fire.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Crafteck1: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:
I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.
Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.
To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?
Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

Yes. Blood of isrealis lost because they didn't protect them enough, as for palestines... I wont waste pity, they are determined to end an entire race because their book says so.... Their kids that are indoctrinated into violence at young age, what do you see them becoming, family wey dey peaceful... Na d bastxards neva grow... Lets stop deceiving ourselves... They are not ready to develop... Same with nigeria.... When palestines are ready to get rid of hamad, they will, when nigerians are reafy to get rid of our own oppressors, we would rise but for now, lets all be pretending and pointing blame fingers in all direction...

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Optimist4life: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
kiss
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Available9: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Hamas doesn't have blood on their hands...they are saints...just like BOKO Haram your saviour

165 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmmm. Pls end this war. Hamas has learned enough.

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by easyfem(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
I just like the fact that this guys love their country.... just imagine this happen in Nigerian, the minister, go don cash out and do nothing over the situation , and nigeria pastor will b praying and ask GOD to come down to fight ..... just imagine ooooo.... but Israel do it eyes for eyes .....

As for the youth .... plan ur life and forget abt any tinubu to come sort any issue out oooo... nigeria OTILOO

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Enddy50ty(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Passionate888: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bomb Gaza tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Againstallodds: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You mean the Israeli Dependent Force.? struggling to contain poorly enquiped ragtag militia group called Hamas.
struggling? E be like you no get dstv. Gaza is in ruins

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Chiderao1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Ewu, the same Muslims that have killed u for millions of years, maybe God if answering our prayers by killing the uncircumcised Palestinian Muslims through the Jew's,..... Mtchew

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Terrorist sympathizer spotted

Death to all muslim terrorists

Allah akbomb

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by onadana: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Either way he is a goner.Trust the citizens they have already started calling for his "head".

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by turmacs(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamas should seize this opportunity to assassinate him, they should not let this chance pass please

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ipobarecriminals: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Reference(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Are they still fighting this war.... haba.
The casualties must be staggering by now.
Both sides should sit down and start thinking and talking.

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by JAPAHTML: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
If i mistakenly become a powerful man in this world then head slammers go see the hottest part of shege Cos na dem keep this Nigeria in this patiable state

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
With heavy protest in front of his house.

Fvck Israel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROsA2-cW_lc

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Eriokanmi: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You're not nice . You just want them to finish hamaz completely, with this your post. Some may have learnt their lesson already hence, the release of hostages under them. That's a sign of defeat on the part of hamaz in case you don't know.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ubest1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Palestine should consider living in with Israel or be wipe out

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by DomPerignon: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Woodshot:
Morale of the troops just skyrocketed and would further decimate HAMAS if they dare to breach cease fire.

The rat faced Netanyayu is only in Gaza because of the truce.

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Karrima: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
The only thing we regard as victory is when all the headslaming terrorists are completely eradicated.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ipobarecriminals: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry u want 🌩 to strike u.angry.Hope yo family are one of the victims of boko haram and these beast Palestinian HAMA dat waka go KILLED ISRAELITES? DEATH TO ALL TERRORISTS angry and theirsupporters
God1000:

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by tkgindofa(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Just take a plane and go fight for Hamas, it will be more patriotic than complaining please.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by XAUBulls: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
fergie001:
The Prime Minister was accompanied by Chief of Staff Tzachi Braverman, Chief of Staff Tzachi Hanegbi, the Prime Minister's military secretary Colonel Avi Gil and Deputy Chief of Staff Colonel Amir Baram.

Bibi as he is fondly called, visited some of the tunnels dug by Hamas, and also got security briefing from the IDF troops on ground.

This comes at the behest of a four-day pause on both sides that expires on Monday. Netanyahu is the first Israeli Head of State to visit Gaza in two decades.
These are the unintended consequences that stem from the kind of vicious criminal attacks by Hamas (As seen in CCTVs, car dashboard cameras, mobile phones, etc) in Southern Israel which that took place on October 7, 2023.

Now most of the over 500 kilometers-long tunnels have been destroyed or rendered useless and the Gaza population displaced due to the savagery of the apocalyptic Hamas. This is why it is always good to cut your losses and run.

Many countries of the world such as Germany, Japan, Italy, etc, once fought and lost major wars but are now major allies of their formers WW1 and WW2 enemies. There must be NO permanent enemies, ONLY permanent interests. Those who understand that maxim are the ones surviving economically and politically today. Period.

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Edoreborn: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
See d way one soldier dey luk am from behind

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Expanse2020(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Have you ever taught it
Hamas does not have fighter jet, war machine, tanks and it's so difficult for isreal,UN and America to solve the simple riddle set by Hamas.

But Courage pass Fighter jet.
Hamas keep soaring higher
The land will be free Soon

First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix)