Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (25629 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Nemere2020: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
Peter Obi's interview with Aledeh on Classic 97.3 FM sometime last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJmTWstJzY

PETER OBI - Why I Want to Be President

PDP Presidential Aspirant and former Governor of Anambra State, #PeterObi speaks about the solution to Nigeria's problem and how to go about it. He also mentions that he isn't desperate to become the president, rather he is desperate to see Nigeria work (Become better).

Other key points he Highlighted include:
- Issues about Nigeria's debt and borrowing.
- Human Infrastructure over Physical infrastructure.
- Electricity.
- Government officials Greed
- Security
- The Youth.
and also he spoke about a very simple but effective road map to making Nigeria a prosperous Nation

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Malory: 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
Sane and hardworking Nigerians wants Peter Obi as the president.

307 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Reality3080: 3:04pm On May 23, 2022
Malory:
Sane and hardworking Nigerians wants Peter Obi as the president.
so anybody that doesn’t support Peter obi is insane n lazy?

U people are just demarketing this guy

50 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Malory: 3:06pm On May 23, 2022
Reality3080:
so anybody that doesn’t support Peter obi is insane n lazy?

U people are just demarketing this guy
Oga show me your voter's card before we can continue

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Obidient1: 3:12pm On May 23, 2022
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better.
PDP I present to you PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the BEST.

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
This week news will be flooded with information mostly from the Presidential Aspirants, primary election is around the corner so they will all intensify their efforts.

Let talk briefly about Queen's Garden Estate.

Located at Isheri North GRA within Ojodu Berger axis of Lagos State. With close proximity to Omole phase 2 and Magodo where a plot of land currently cost between N90m to N120m.

Queen's Garden Estate is covered by C of o and currently on introductory price of:
- 300sqm - N15m
- 500sqm - N25m
- 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex with BQ - N50m.

Talk about where you can invest and be sure of fast value appreciation. Queen's Garden Estate. Call/WhatsApp the number on the flier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Sirheny007(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
The real enemies of Nigeria are those who for reasons best known to them want to hoist Tinubu on our country right after Buhari.

Go Peter Obi!!
The right hand for the job.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
Nigeria’s biggest problem is embezzlement and massive wastage of funds meant for nation building, and who better to fix things than a well-known economical miser?

Nigerians cannot 100% trust any politician because of our past history with relentless liars and inconceivable thieves.

But check out every D!ck, Tom, and Harry coming out for 2023. Deep-rooted tribalism is what will end this country in due time. Which one of them holds more potential for this country and has more realistic ideas than Peter Obi? Of all of them, he is the most promising, even without throwing ridiculous promises about or spending money like a minting machine. The man has facts and solid strategy. When you listen to his interviews, deep in our hearts, we know the real truth. The man is the liberation we have sought for so long, but tribalism won’t allow us move forward. The delegates are waiting for their palms to be scratched.

If it ever comes down to Tinubu and Atiku, we are between the devil and the deep blue sea. Justice for Nigerians undecided

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Jibabs2(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Osinbajoooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Peter Obi.
The lying Chinese man who invested govt money into his own family business.
Corrupt Peter Obi-tuary.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by PlayerMeji: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Me I dey laugh ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by bigdammyj: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Still Plotical talk

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Odin13: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Sabadon(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Thats the man for the job

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Mooh247: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
cool

Kinin wi?!

Oya GDP tiny Anambra isn't among 1 to 10

IGR Anambra is behind

Security Anambra is like Afghanistan with vagina slicing miscreants everywhere

Oya Mr talk talk, what have you done in Anambra the second smallest state in Nigeria to deserve our votes

298 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by soberdrunk(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
This to me is like "deja vu", I remember how my good friend swore with his life that Jonathan will transform Nigeria in 4 years. No 'sensible' person will use a "clean" cloth to wipe "dirt", Peter Obi is a good and upright intelligent man but the present decay and corruption in Nigeria is beyond what he can handle. All this analysis and projections are easy to give when you have not entered the system, we need someone that knows the system and understands how it works to at least bring Nigeria out of the crazy situation she is in to a state where upright men with innovative ideas like Peter Obi can continue from.

If Peter Obi becomes the president in 2023 he will be so overwhelmed with Nigerias problems that many people will mistake it for "incompetence", it will take him at least 20 years before the average Nigerian will begin to feel the impact of all his many transformative ideas but someone that is already part of the system will require far less time to make major transformation. The best bet still remains Tinubu(doubtful because of age) Prof Osinbajo or Amaechi, these men are already part of the system so troubleshooting wont take them very long if their intentions are genuine.

PS- *If you cannot read to understand or analyse without sentiments then don't reply me*

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Legitng1v: 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
abeg who fit give me airtime airtel abeg ����
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Mayany(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
On Peter Obi's mandate I stand he's not your regular politician.. Let's put aside tribalism and religion and get Nigeria working �

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by KaplanDee: 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by brainpulse: 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
Mad people supports a man that had never made major impact when he was a governor of a small state for good 8 years with all the resources.
Up till date he has never condemned the killing of Kanu's mad dogs but could blow trumpet on his chicken voice on the north.

But his people would want us to give him a whole Nigeria to manage is a failure to his kindred.

His attack local dogs that ridiculed the whole North, West & Muslim and called them disgusting names wants us not to talk about religion and tribe now just because it is their man. Any Northern or Western people that supports this man must be a b*stard to his people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by paulolee(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2022
seems he is the only presidential aspirant that Is serious going by the way he is giving interviews in media houses, that's how its supposed to work but my country prefer voting for old senile men dt can't even give 30 mins speech without reading already edited release..
I pray PO wins the election bt dt talk of making electricity work should just be avoided and scraped in any campaign promises by all aspirant bcoz it seems we are cursed with blackout, and just like fash said "all power belongs to GOD

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Autopoly: 4:04pm On May 23, 2022
After Donald Duke , I don’t trust any easterner / south south for the presidency

Patronize my Meaningful Logo Designs creation for you company or store , as well as 3D and flyers
0814888.2761 blaze WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by SensualMan: 4:04pm On May 23, 2022
If u guys don't get it right with this man, better kiss development in Nigeria goodbye.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2022
The charisma ain't there neither is the will. Realistically, his chances are slim in PDP. Best position will be 3rd behind Atiku and Wike

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by LIGHTROOM: 4:05pm On May 23, 2022
Am listening

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by z4blaze(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2022
In Peter obi we trust

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / 2019 Elections May Not Hold- Professor Chidi Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.