Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (25630 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
which one?

Was he the guy that built marina?

Was he the guy that built VI?

Was he the guy that developed Ikeja?

Was he the guy that built third mainland bridge?

Abi he was the one that built Alaba?

Tincan or apapa?

Abeg wetin him do than seat on the taxes that came from Ajao industrial estate and the rest of them?

Obi met Anambra in shambles after a rugged political battle with Ngige. Anambra was having comatose industries everywhere.

No real manufacturing... U couldn't pass thru Onitsha to Asaba in 1hour.

Abeg leave that bunker u smoke so u can see well.

Please do not argue with that Mooh247 sir. You're more intelligent than him.

He is running on a 2MB RAM IQ system.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by winterfell007(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
Reality3080:
who wants your pity?
Did lagosians suffer?
Are lagosians suffering?

If Lagos inhabitants are suffering people won’t b trooping to Lagos,Lagos is d economic capital of Nigeria n d tinubu u hate made it so

U igbos hate him but rush to d same Lagos he built

Y is everyone not rushing to anambra?

For your information, Tinubu never made it so. Stop spreading that fucking lie and propaganda. Lagos has always drawn people from all over Nigeria and west Africa even during the military days before the advent of democracy in 1999. The only advantage Lagos has against other state is her population which is a market. Lagos has always been a market for business people even during the 1950s hence the attraction it gets. It was never about Tinubu’s ingenuity that made Lagos attractive. It could have been Calabar that would have been the economic magnet of the country but sadly she only enjoyed that position for two years before the British moved it to Lagos
Stop giving us trash of how Tinubu transformed Lagos. He didn’t. Even Lagos is far worse when compared to other cities that are considered ‘mega status’ . She’s the very least and that’s the truth. The infrastructure in Lagos can’t even cater for a population of 8million people talk less about the population of 30 million people and you said Tinubu transformed Lagos, how? Or abi you should say Lagos transformed him by making him the richest landlord in Africa. The taxes we Lagosian pay is barely sufficient to cater for the infrastructure and on top of that Tinubu is still having a percentage in our taxes we paid because of what, Baba don’t ever mention it here again that Tinubu transformed Lagos. You think Lagos starts in VI and ends in Marwa bus stop

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:03pm On May 23, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Sir! This Na wetin dey pain me for these Tinubu urchins dem. Imagine someone saying "Tinubu made Lagos what it is" grin

I still can't get over the hypocrisy of these lots. Lagos was a former Federal Capital and as such, had many advantages over other states. Yet these people want to change the narratives before our own eyes.

If only hypocrisy had a name .... lipsrsealed
You should know...

Nairaland don turn propaganda forum with Seun actively presiding over it.

It used to be informative forum before but any info wey go lead to progress Nairaland mods go delete am dey leave all these terrorists flaunting their illiteracy upandown

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Peppysco: 6:03pm On May 23, 2022
Guy doesn't even look presidential at all, his posture says it all.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by kingyakos: 6:06pm On May 23, 2022
Autopoly:
After Donald Duke , I don’t trust any easterner / south south for the presidency

Patronize my Meaningful Logo Designs creation for you company or store , as well as 3D and flyers
0814888.2761 blaze WhatsApp

You are a very foolish business person
Your foolishness is in parallel with civilization.
You're advertising your business to the public and again talking trash to the public.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by od501: 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Your stupidity is legendary.
Even Peter Obi-tuary never denied these facts.
You won't know the facts because you don't or can't read and comprehend.
Go and find the facts. Mumu man.

Lol... grin cool cheesy grin grin

What are these kids doing on Nairaland?!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Shevchenkko: 6:10pm On May 23, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Peter Obi.
The lying Chinese man who invested govt money into his own family business.
Corrupt Peter Obi-tuary.
This nitwit always sounding like a tout

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 23, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You should know...

Nairaland don turn propaganda forum with Seun actively presiding over it.

It used to be informative forum before but any info wey go lead to progress Nairaland mods go delete am dey leave all these terrorists flaunting their illiteracy upandown

True sir. Surely, the glory day of nairaland are far gone cry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by frankpro27(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2022
Peppysco:

We seriously have problem in this country. Lots of mental case. All the Presidentials u ve been voting have turn out dummy nd u still dont learn. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by od501: 6:11pm On May 23, 2022
Reality3080:
who wants your pity?
Did lagosians suffer?
Are lagosians suffering?

If Lagos inhabitants are suffering people won’t b trooping to Lagos,Lagos is d economic capital of Nigeria n d tinubu u hate made it so

U igbos hate him but rush to d same Lagos he built

Tinubu for president

Y is everyone not rushing to anambra?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by madjune(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2022
soberdrunk:
This to me is like "deja vu", I remember how my good friend swore with his life that Jonathan will transform Nigeria in 4 years. No 'sensible' person will use a "clean" cloth to wipe "dirt", Peter Obi is a good and upright intelligent man but the present decay and corruption in Nigeria is beyond what he can handle. All this analysis and projections are easy to give when you have not entered the system, we need someone that knows the system and understands how it works to at least bring Nigeria out of the crazy situation she is in to a state where upright men with innovative ideas like Peter Obi can continue from.

If Peter Obi becomes the president in 2023 he will be so overwhelmed with Nigerias problems that many people will mistake it for "incompetence", it will take him at least 20 years before the average Nigerian will begin to feel the impact of all his many transformative ideas but someone that is already part of the system will require far less time to make major transformation. The best bet still remains Tinubu(doubtful because of age) Prof Osinbajo or Amaechi, these men are already part of the system so troubleshooting wont take them very long if their intentions are genuine.

PS- *If you cannot read to understand or analyse without sentiments then don't reply me*

Can you hear yourself speak or write?

Very flawed and myopic analysis.

He's not part of the system, meaning what?

Meaning He's not part of the thieving elite or part of what?
He doesn't need to be in Aso rock all his life to understand how to fix Nigeria.
I believe he can easily summon or access the records of Nigerian economic advisers, both past and present.
From this, any smart economic mind could know things to address.

It's only a novice that would struggle...and Obi isn't one.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Okunga: 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
After watching this video I can tell you with all sincerity that Nigerians deserves the leaders they get.

What??! This man is super smart and good with figures.

But ethnicity differences don blind people eyes…

God save Nigeria.

The whole terrorism tension is as a result accumulated failure of governance.

The politics no be do or die for this man ooo… una fit dash Tinubu presidency as hin say na him birth right abi na Atiku wey wan come finish Nigeria kpata kpata

Nigeria deserves what they get.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Achilles881: 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
soberdrunk:
This to me is like "deja vu", I remember how my good friend swore with his life that Jonathan will transform Nigeria in 4 years. No 'sensible' person will use a "clean" cloth to wipe "dirt", Peter Obi is a good and upright intelligent man but the present decay and corruption in Nigeria is beyond what he can handle. All this analysis and projections are easy to give when you have not entered the system, we need someone that knows the system and understands how it works to at least bring Nigeria out of the crazy situation she is in to a state where upright men with innovative ideas like Peter Obi can continue from.

If Peter Obi becomes the president in 2023 he will be so overwhelmed with Nigerias problems that many people will mistake it for "incompetence", it will take him at least 20 years before the average Nigerian will begin to feel the impact of all his many transformative ideas but someone that is already part of the system will require far less time to make major transformation. The best bet still remains Tinubu(doubtful because of age) Prof Osinbajo or Amaechi, these men are already part of the system so troubleshooting wont take them very long if their intentions are genuine.

PS- *If you cannot read to understand or analyse without sentiments then don't reply me*

I rode my car to a car parts dealer because of a little damage, the dealers sold parts to us which compounded the damage the more, the more parts we buy from them the more damaged the car became until the car
grounded up completely, somebody came and started telling me to come to their dealership port giving me examples of cars their parts fixed, I said no, then I went back to the criminal fake car parts dealers, to buy more parts to fix my car, reasoning that since it's their fake parts that grounded the car, only them has the capacity to sell the parts that can repair it, this is exactly what you're asking us to do, I'm a business man, sentiments will only make me poor, repeating same thing and expecting different result is a queer ideology.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Xfemt(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
Nigeria has only now to make it
Peter is the answer to Nigeria woes

But I trust the people we have
They won’t let what is good happen to Nigeria

But I tell you this
Syria will be a child play when the time comes
But by then me and my family will but outta this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by nihinlade(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
Once this man wins the PDP primary, he is the president. He knows what to do. May God help him!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by soberdrunk(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2022
Achilles881:

I rode my car to a car parts dealer because of a little damage, the dealers sold parts to us which compounded the damage the more, the more parts we buy from them the more damaged the car became until the car
grounded up completely, somebody came and started telling me to come to their dealership port giving me examples of cars their parts fixed, I said no, then I went back to the criminal fake car parts dealers, to buy more parts to fix my car, reasoning that since it's their fake parts that grounded the car, only them has the capacity to sell the parts that can repair it, this is exactly what you're asking us to do, I'm a business man, sentiments will only make me poor, repeating same thing and expecting different result is a queer ideology.

"If their intentions are genuine".......
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Malory: 6:23pm On May 23, 2022
od501:

Unfortunately, 80% of Nigerians are insane!
People like Reality3080 belongs to these category of people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Xfemt(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=od501 post=113106123][/quote] mad man
Which tinubu

The one that left lagos in debt and smelly
If you want to give kudos to any one oga give it to fashola or better still lagos has been an economy center right from Colonial days

Are you not tired of bad govt

Forget about tribe
Live politics
Get your pvc and do the right thing
Nigeria is burning
Get it out of it burning plait

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by soberdrunk(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2022
madjune:

Can you hear yourself speak or write?

Very flawed and myopic analysis.

He's not part of the system, meaning what?

Meaning He's not part of the thieving elite or part of what?
He doesn't need to be in Aso rock all his life to understand how to fix Nigeria.
I believe he can easily summon or access the records of Nigerian economic advisers, both past and present.
From this, any smart economic mind could know things to address.

It's only a novice that would struggle...and Obi isn't one.

Hahahhahahah @ "any smart economic mind could know things to address" your naivety about the Nigerian situation is appalling! You feel a system that has been rotten from head to toe for more than half a century can be transformed overnight by one intellectual gentleman with brilliant ideas....
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Xfemt(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2022
Shevchenkko:
you will be surprised he didn’t watch the video
But na to de praise that thief for burdilon avenue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Malory: 6:30pm On May 23, 2022
Peppysco:
How do people who looks presidential looks like?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Bayyajidda(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2022
Reality3080:
so anybody that doesn’t support Peter obi is insane n lazy?

U people are just demarketing this guy

The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Jaysnowkid: 6:39pm On May 23, 2022
Indeed he would make a better president for Nigeria but then the northern viruses wouldn't allow his ambition see the light of the day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Perfectbeing(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2022
paulolee:
seems he is the only presidential aspirant that Is serious going by the way he is giving interviews in media houses, that's how its supposed to work but my country prefer voting for old senile men dt can't even give 30 mins speech without reading already edited release..
I pray PO wins the election bt dt talk of making electricity work should just be avoided and scraped in any campaign promises by all aspirant bcoz it seems we are cursed with blackout, and just like fash said "all power belongs to GOD
All these interviews will be done by Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi etc when (if) they clinch their party's ticket. You cannot come and be telling us how you want to marry your bride when she haven't even said yes to your proposal.. What will then happen if she says no? Obi should be trying to bed the PDP delegates if he really wants to rule this country. Till then, he's only wasting his time.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by mabea: 6:45pm On May 23, 2022
soberdrunk:

What system that a former governor is not part of are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:59pm On May 23, 2022
Shevchenkko:

Zero IQ meth cannibal always reasoning like a lunatic.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:01pm On May 23, 2022
macrodata:
Whoever did this to you have robbed you of something really valuable. The day you'll need to use your brain, is the day you'll realise what you exchanged with stupidity.
Coming from a brainwashed retar@ded meth cannibal fool with a zero IQ.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by od501: 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
Xfemt:
mad man
Which tinubu

The one that left lagos in debt and smelly
If you want to give kudos to any one oga give it to fashola or better still lagos has been an economy center right from Colonial days

Are you not tired of bad govt

Forget about tribe
Live politics
Get your pvc and do the right thing
Nigeria is burning
Get it out of it burning plait

Biking just let Nigeria burn. The occupants are not yet ready, I'm for the break up of this abomination
called Nigeria. If its possible, I will even vote Buhari for third term. Nigerians are not ready at all. So... let Nigeria burn.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Zeezenho: 7:15pm On May 23, 2022
I needed to understand why certain group of people are antagonizing Mr obi, out of curiosity I went into deep investigation and wao.this are my pics.

Mr obi is the most qualified candidate for the job based on education, business experience,solid and proven knowledge on economy.the best of them all is timing.

obi came in when Nigerians are in despirate need of economic break and change of direction, fortunately he have the knowledge on how to get it done. Mr obi is astute at selling himself the man is a resilient fighter.the youths see their future in obi they no longer need crumbs.

My conclusion Mr obi only obstacle will be money bag primaries.which he have no control over except if some kind consciousness creep into the delegates or internal understand.

If obi can pick the pdp tickets he will beat any apc candidate by lands slide no matter the level of federal riggings.

the only place obi is not too popular is with some group here in nairaland because they are not real people just anonymous agents.if you doubt me take a peep at any other place were people comments on their real identity. you will understand obi is even more popular outside south east .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Wazobia2216: 7:20pm On May 23, 2022
Nemere2020:
Peter Obi's interview with Aledeh on Classic 97.3 FM sometime last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJmTWstJzY

PETER OBI - Why I Want to Be President

PDP Presidential Aspirant and former Governor of Anambra State, #PeterObi speaks about the solution to Nigeria's problem and how to go about it. He also mentions that he isn't desperate to become the president, rather he is desperate to see Nigeria work (Become better).

Other key points he Highlighted include:
- Issues about Nigeria's debt and borrowing.
- Human Infrastructure over Physical infrastructure.
- Electricity.
- Government officials Greed
- Security
- The Youth.
and also he spoke about a very simple but effective road map to making Nigeria a prosperous Nation
Wow! Wow! Wow!

I took my time and watched the interview from the beginning to the end and all I can say is wow!

Which of these presidential aspirants have told us how they intend to solve any of the problems facing this country
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Ivimmanuel: 7:39pm On May 23, 2022
uwaezuokef:

Do I take it to mean that you are comfortable with the current situation/direction of things in Nigeria
I think he is been logical.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Peppysco: 7:50pm On May 23, 2022
frankpro27:

We seriously have problem in this country. Lots of mental case. All the Presidentials u ve been voting have turn out dummy nd u still dont learn. Tueh

Idiot, what's his track record as a 2 term governor? All the frauds he committed as a governor, did you or many of your ilks ask questions abouth them, yet, you find ways to discredit other people. You think we're all gonna fall for your cheap blackmail?
You all abuse people from other regions, calling them many unprintable names, now that you all think you need them, you think you can now begin to act all nice and friendly, no na. Just in case you don't know, Mr. Pandora can't even win the primary let alone the main election because the seed of hatred and discord you all planted will work against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.