Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (25652 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by nedekid: 12:53am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
who wants your pity?
Did lagosians suffer?
Are lagosians suffering?

If Lagos inhabitants are suffering people won’t b trooping to Lagos,Lagos is d economic capital of Nigeria n d tinubu u hate made it so

U igbos hate him but rush to d same Lagos he built

Y is everyone not rushing to anambra?
Holdup!
Tinubu built Lagos?
When did you come to Lagos if I may ask?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:14am On May 24, 2022
achiever12:

And why hasn't your EFCC arrested him?

Mumu why hasn't the EFCC arrested many political and civil servant thieves all over the country.
I beg go to bed.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by achiever12: 1:18am On May 24, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Mumu why hasn't the EFCC arrested many political and civil servant thieves all over the country.
I beg go to bed.

Can you mention any corrupt opposition party members that hasn't been arrested by EFCC?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Achilles881: 1:25am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
so if I come out to say I am d richest man in d world n nobody challenged me,that means I am truly d richest man in d world?

Nobody is talking about your private life or Peter obi's private life, anybody can claim anything, all you need is to provide his crimes with verifiable proofs when he served as a public servant, he's an opposition figure, so the government in power will be too glad to reward you and nail him, no need banging head on the wall on unprovable allegations.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by raviguptaseo(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2022
May God Bless you.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:33am On May 24, 2022
achiever12:

Can you mention any corrupt opposition party members that hasn't been arrested by EFCC?
Plenty

1, Atiku
2, Peter Obi
3, Saraki
4, Peter Odilli
5, Jonathan
6, Mama Piss
And the list can go on for miles.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by SweetiliciousD: 1:49am On May 24, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Peter Obi.
The lying Chinese man who invested govt money into his own family business.
Corrupt Peter Obi-tuary.

Hatred will only make u peepoo
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by obidr(m): 2:12am On May 24, 2022
soberdrunk:
This to me is like "deja vu", I remember how my good friend swore with his life that Jonathan will transform Nigeria in 4 years. No 'sensible' person will use a "clean" cloth to wipe "dirt", Peter Obi is a good and upright intelligent man but the present decay and corruption in Nigeria is beyond what he can handle. All this analysis and projections are easy to give when you have not entered the system, we need someone that knows the system and understands how it works to at least bring Nigeria out of the crazy situation she is in to a state where upright men with innovative ideas like Peter Obi can continue from.

If Peter Obi becomes the president in 2023 he will be so overwhelmed with Nigerias problems that many people will mistake it for "incompetence", it will take him at least 20 years before the average Nigerian will begin to feel the impact of all his many transformative ideas but someone that is already part of the system will require far less time to make major transformation. The best bet still remains Tinubu(doubtful because of age) Prof Osinbajo or Amaechi, these men are already part of the system so troubleshooting wont take them very long if their intentions are genuine.

PS- *If you cannot read to understand or analyse without sentiments then don't reply me*

You are really drunk .
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by achiever12: 2:19am On May 24, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Plenty

1, Atiku
2, Peter Obi
3, Saraki
4, Peter Odilli
5, Jonathan
6, Mama Piss

Are you in this country at all?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by ubimagos: 6:33am On May 24, 2022
We go soon rest for Peter Obi matter after PDP presidential primaries, it's just around the corner and haters will increase their vawulence!
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by nauttyn(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
so anybody that doesn’t support Peter obi is insane n lazy?

U people are just demarketing this guy
Yes
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by winterfell007(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
can I see a direct quote or link from UN?

Hold on, I’ll give you that. Here are some of the links that proves my point:
https://newsexpressngr.com/news/7549-UN-commends-Nigeria-for-MDGs-implementation-Peter-Obi-declared-MDGs-Nigerian-champion
https://newsrangers.com/peter-obi-tasks-african-leaders-on-sdgs-implementation/

In the picture below, Peter Obi was with Patricia Espinosa and Mitchell Tommy, both directors of different units within the UN.
So brother, my support for Peter Obi ain't necessary because he's Igbo. Peter Obi is one who can set an agenda and see through it painstakingly. that's why Nigerians seem to have a liking for him.

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by boldtruthalways: 10:09am On May 24, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Peter Obi.
The lying Chinese man who invested govt money into his own family business.
Corrupt Peter Obi-tuary.
And your so called fighter of Corruption has been in power for almost 8years now without prosecuting him. You are a joke.
He left N75billion to his predecessor and was not owing any pension, gratuity or government contractor or supplier when he left office. Which Governor in Nigeria has ever done that? When you see the truth, say it. PETER OBI is the man to restore Nigeria if they will set aside tribalism. Nigerians should have learnt from Buharii failed leadership by now but I'm not sure they have. May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2022
winterfell007:

Are you Kidding me? Tinubu revolutionize LAWMA, LIRS? Very laughable. If they have given the achievement to Fashola I could have agreed with you. Do you know how many students Obi has empowered and still empowering? Obi’s government is the only government that was able meet up with 80% of all of UN’s MDGs goals in the whole of West Africa. That shows a serious government that is desirous of lifting people out of poverty and imparting education in their lives. Peter Obi spoke on the UNESCO head office on how they achieved that feat, which international agency gave Tinubu any award for transforming Lagos? that’s if at all he did. Lagos is considered a huge disorganized cosmopolitan area when compared with her sister counterparts all over the world that considered as ‘mega-cities’ due to their population and cosmopolitan nature , And you have the effrontery to tell us Tinubu transformed Lagos, don’t repeat that trash anywhere. The only thing attractive about the Lagos is the population which is a huge market to the business community, other than that, Lagos leaves so much to be desired. Lagos is highly deficit in infrastructure. She doesn’t even have the infrastructure that can comfortably accommodate 8million inhabitants and you’re saying Tinubu transformed Lagos lipsrsealed undecided
Peter Obi is campaigning on the back of performance, he m adopted the MDG goals and was able to achieve 80% of the set target. That shows a leader that sets his sight on something and achieves it. That’s why he’s celebrated by the international community I can show you links to prove that he was did a champion of UN MDGs

I thought U were trying to be objective but the moment U denied that Tinubu revolutionised LAWMA and LIRS, U just showed Ure a bitter person.

Not even hardcore PDP members would deny that. I'm done with your kind. Cheers!
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by ikpumbe(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
so anybody that doesn’t support Peter obi is insane n lazy?

U people are just demarketing this guy
Getat. Let's demarket him.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Achilles881: 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Plenty

1, Atiku
2, Peter Obi
3, Saraki
4, Peter Odilli
5, Jonathan
6, Mama Piss

Atiku, saraki, Peter odili, Jonathan, were all investigated for corruption, mama piss has no government backed office, but Peter obi was never called up by anybody, you think the didn't try, it was like climbing a slippery brancheless tree.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Shikini: 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
Well, I listened from the beginning
to the end
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by FixNigeria2023: 11:52pm On May 24, 2022
Anambra is tiny but it's indigenes own 40% of Lagos...if am lying quote me anywhere
Mooh247:
cool

Kinin wi?!

Oya GDP tiny Anambra isn't among 1 to 10

IGR Anambra is behind

Security Anambra is like Afghanistan with vagina slicing miscreants everywhere

Oya Mr talk talk, what have you done in Anambra the second smallest state in Nigeria to deserve our votes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by Elporo(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2022
CSTRR:
You can keep playing politics of bigotry in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians would be uncomfortable if they worked in a Nigerian owned company in Nigeria where

1. Religious extremism (Christians & Muslims)
2. Ethnic Jingoism
3. Sexual Misconduct
4. Missappropiation of funds
5. Ph.d (pull him down)
6. Victimization (Universities Profs. vs Students)

are weak institutional virtues. The more 1 - 6 are practiced, the happier they are. Do you know, how angry Abuja people where when El-Rufai ran the show? Look at Abuja now, it will soon be as smelly as Lagos. lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by winterfell007(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2022
Siwel25:

List the specific things he did that are verifiable and cannot be denied by his successors till date. Anambra indigenes keep running to Lagos more and more during and after his tenure so he has to show us specific things he did for us to believe he tried.

Nobody is running to Lagos. Lagos is the commercial capital of the country not Anambra. People have trouped in to Lagos since the 1980s. London is the commercial capital of the UK. People from all over the UK troupe in to the capital for better opportunities, it's the nature of things
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by shegz24(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
achiever12:

Show me the negative EFCC report on Peter Obi

Same applies to Osibanjo,Amaechi,Yahaya, etc

The question remains , on what basis is Obi the best candidate?

What has he done or said that surpases the other contenders?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM by achiever12: 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
shegz24:

Same applies to Osibanjo,Amaechi,Yahaya, etc

The question remains , on what basis is Obi the best candidate?

What has he done or said that surpases the other contenders?

Obi is not a spendthrift. He is a successful business man and knows how to grow an economy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection / Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.