Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) (29959 Views)

Biden America Anti God, Forced Vaccinations,Mass Shootings, Attacks On Asians, / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by railone(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2022
Winters23:

Only animals hate civilisation

newsflash, humans are animals
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by Winters23: 4:52pm On May 24, 2022
railone:

newsflash, humans are animals

I agree!

Because you're the only known animal
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by railone(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
Winters23:

I agree!

Because you're the only known animal

I will really much like to know what's inside your head cause I'm more than certain that the brain can't be this dumb even intentionally
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by Emmyxclusive: 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
Nancy2020:
no they only said it when putin threatened every one.
That's not true, the US started giving warnings months before the invasion. They were the first to show the satellite image of the Russian troops, in those several briefings they said they will never have boots in Ukraine but promised to support. Putin's treat came about few hours before the invasion
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2022
Nancy2020:

Language barrier is why you see people in English speaking nation not that England is better than German no.. Germany is far developed than UK...

It is language that the problem.

You need to see how beautiful North Korea is then you too will hate living in Europe.

CNN will never say anything good about them because they want to program your mind to think they are poor while there is virtually low or no homeless person in North Korea and there are many in USA.
have you been to North Korea before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
If them born Joeboy well make he try nonsense grin

Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by vicfajeze: 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
WriterNig:
My advice to Taiwan. Make peace with China. Learn from the mistakes of Ukraine.

Like for China, share for USA
which mistake, has Russia won?
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
Nancy2020:

Yes USA military men in Ukraine were hit with hypersonic weapons in Ukraine base that same day biden came to Poland and wept that USA can't stop hypersonic weapons.
GO AND REST SISTER AND STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF WITH CHEAP MADE-IN-PROPAGANDA.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2022
Nancy2020:

CNN won't tell you that North Korea is a developed successful state no homeless people like in the USA the feed every one well

YOU ARE TALKING OF A NATION WHERE FAMINE ON A LARGE SCALE IS VERY ROUTINE. TELL ME WHAT IS 'DEVELOPED' ABOUT THAT?
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
I can bet that it's the NEOCOLONIALISM that's at play in your instance. Let me do a quick check. What is the consequence of not paying chinese debt vis-a-vis a western debt. Chances are high that you don't know, as the media won't want to discuss it.

10% of sri lanka's debt is to china. Guess what, they owe more to Japan and World Bank. You will only hear western media report on Chinese debt. You're falling for NEO-COLONIALISM that's being propagated by western media. The consequences of defaulting a World bank and IMF debt is far reaching that chinese debt. In fact, its economic suicide to default on IMF and World Bank.
OKAY , TELL ME THE PORT OR AIRPORT THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY JAPAN OR WORLD BANK IN SRI LANKA OVER THE LATTER'S INABILITY TO IT'S DEBT.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:05pm On May 24, 2022
naijaman2225:

OKAY , TELL ME THE PORT OR AIRPORT THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY JAPAN OR WORLD BANK IN SRI LANKA OVER THE LATTER'S INABILITY TO IT'S DEBT.
Which country has China taken any port. In sri lanka, the government leased out a port to a chinese company...it's a lease because the government can't run it. And this is even before the default. Sri Lanka still owes china. Its like leasing our abandoned refinery to China and claiming china is taking over our country. We're about to do this with Ajaokuta steel plant BTW.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by sosix(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2022
I think all this could have been avoided.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Which country has China taken any port. In sri lanka, the government leased out a port to a chinese company...it's a lease because the government can't run it. And this is even before the default. Sri Lanka still owes china. Its like leasing our abandoned refinery to China and claiming china is taking over our country. We're about to do this with Ajaokuta steel plant BTW.
THAT 'LEASE' IS FOR 99 YEARS. IF A WESTERN COMPANY SHOULD DO THAT YOU WOULD BE ALL OVER THE PLACE VENTILATING ABOUT NEOCOLONIALISM BUT I GUESS YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT SINCE IT IS CHINA.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by greatness77: 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
railone:

another beer parlor talk....

Su-57 was launched at the same time as the F-35, and still now Russia don't have up to a squadron of that jet.

The T-14 can't even be produced and the project got canceled.

They literally ran out of their precision guided ammunition in under 3 months.

How many Samat do you think they have? Just 1 maybe 2 at most.

America has gravity nuclear bombs in 6 European countries that can be flown on the F-35, B-52, B-2 and soon to be to be inducted B-21.

They have ICBM in Germany and Turkey that can strike Russia before the Samat get to American mainland.

14 Boomers that are location unknown all over the ocean with the Captain given semiautonomous authority to launch SLBM.

The day Russia thing that they have what it takes, they don't have to waste their Samat, all the have to do is threaten an American Aircraft Carrier and Russia will be pounce to dush figuratively
America have all these and they can't help Ukraine chaiii
Even ordinary no fly zone, i remembered in 2015 when turkey shot down Russian jet America was d first to criticize turkey chaii
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by tempest01(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
Excuzeme:

Being short on knowledge, you try to hide under insults and abuses.
You are nothing but a crude, incorrigible, ill-mannered, poorly raised He-Goat.
It appears the gutter you were raised in, will never leave you, no matter our effort to refine you.
Now Get the eff out of my mention and dont quote me again.

NB: You are exception to the rule of civil discuss,

This boy. All knowledge you claim to know is second hand.

You are claiming sophisticated more than your elder that lived, and saw first hand the activities you claim to know.

In your small mind now you've hurled insults at me?

You better go back to your books and read and understand history before you come and spew propaganda influenced infantile trash online.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by railone(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2022
greatness77:
Even ordinary no fly zone, i remembered in 2015 when turkey shot down Russian jet America was d first to criticize turkey chaii

Because Ukraine is of no strategic importance to the US. Taiwan is. Big difference.

The only good thing Ukraine did was phrasing the war as Democracy against Fascism. That's one way to peak America's interest. They like fighting for defend freedom. Without that Ukraine wouldn't even be getting the kind if support she's getting.

America owed Ukraine nada.... Their capabilities are for their allies of which Ukraine isn't
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by Excuzeme: 6:10am On May 25, 2022
railone:

The day Russia thing that they have what it takes, they don't have to waste their Samat, all the have to do is threaten an American Aircraft Carrier and Russia will be pounce to dush figuratively

All it takes is ONE Nuclear Missile and all these baseless talk will come to NOTHING.
Yes, America has it just as Russia has it. The Respect is mutual
That is why America cannot physically intervene in Ukraine, not because of whether Ukraine has joined NATO, is about to join NATO or is contemplating joining NATO.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2022
Dalil8:
Same thing they said about Ukraine. But that won't deter China from invading cuz Taiwan is strategically important to them in the long term, since TSMC produces the most advanced computer chips only in Taiwan.

TSMC sells these chips to both China and the US. But if China were to take Taiwan, they could cut off the US from these chips, leading to US tech becoming inferior
Lmao, they never said they'd send troops to Ukraine though, they have a military agreement with Taiwan, they don't have with Ukraine.
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by greatness77: 7:59am On May 25, 2022
railone:

Because Ukraine is of no strategic importance to the US. Taiwan is. Big difference.

The only good thing Ukraine did was phrasing the war as Democracy against Fascism. That's one way to peak America's interest. They like fighting for defend freedom. Without that Ukraine wouldn't even be getting the kind if support she's getting.
China defeated US in Vietnam they will still do eat in Taiwan
America owed Ukraine nada.... Their capabilities are for their allies of which Ukraine isn't
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by greatness77: 8:00am On May 25, 2022
railone:

The only good thing Ukraine did was phrasing the war as Democracy against Fascism. That's one way to peak America's interest. They like fighting for defend freedom. Without that Ukraine wouldn't even be getting the kind if support she's getting. China defeated US in Vietnam they will also do it in Taiwan

Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by caracas: 8:48am On May 25, 2022
railone:

Una dey use Internet at all or is it just beer parlor talk and inshallah.

Since day 1, Biden and America had been clear there will be not military intervention in Ukraine. How many times person go say the same thing but all dz toddlers with war film imagination will be envisioning different thing
They are so dumb my bro n it’s becoming annoying

1 Like

Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by caracas: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
Excuzeme:

All it takes is ONE Nuclear Missile and all these baseless talk will come to NOTHING.
That is why America cannot physically intervene in Ukraine, not because of whether Ukraine has joined NATO, is about to join NATO or is contemplating joining NATO.
What exactly is your point? Are you saying the US will fold its arms if Russia attacks its interest, just because Russia has nuclear weapons?
Oga The only reason America has not physically attacked Russia is cos Ukraine was never an ally, they are of no real significance n interest to the US
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by caracas: 9:03am On May 25, 2022
greatness77:
Ignoramus everywhere
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by caracas: 9:16am On May 25, 2022
If them born Joeboy well make he try nonsense grin
Ignorance at its peak
For your info, America never borrowed a single dollar from china….
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by sirjoe1124(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2022
Nancy2020:

Language barrier is why you see people in English speaking nation not that England is better than German no.. Germany is far developed than UK...

It is language that the problem.

You need to see how beautiful North Korea is then you too will hate living in Europe.

CNN will never say anything good about them because they want to program your mind to think they are poor while there is virtually low or no homeless person in North Korea and there are many in USA.
You talk too much, can you live in North Korea
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by sirjoe1124(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re irredeemable pis
Reply with facts bro
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 25, 2022
tempest01:

I will rightfully condemn America for invading Libya and other unjustified invasions.

As much as I condemn this Russian invasion and aggression.

That's the difference between me and you. Your need to pick a side makes your thinking irrational.
But you chose to not condemn it until you were condemned
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by tempest01(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2022
ademola721gmai:

But you chose to not condemn it until you were condemned
??
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by ericmani: 1:59pm On May 25, 2022
saxywale1:

That was what Zambia said a few years ago.

10% is a lot for a poor countries like Nigeria. The country is currently servicing debt owed to China in circa of $200 million (84 billion naira per year).

To me as well, that is enslavement.

African leaders are enslaving themselves..they take loan from and invest the money in Europe and USA. No one is forcing them to take loan, they should do things to improve their country instead of going about begging people for loan
Re: Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) by railone(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2022
Excuzeme:

really?
You guys just heard MAD once and every time MAD, MAD, MAD.

Guess what, China has Nuclear missiles, yet Biden affirmative said the US would intervene militarily if Taiwan is attacked or do you think MAD only works with Russia.

The US rank her allies in 3 tiers, They would die for tier 1, lose some limbs for tier 2, tier 3 might be sanctions and small force.
Ukraine doesn't even belong to any and you think America is afraid of Russia that why they stayed out of Ukraine. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.