Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. (387 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Issue / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. by Andercruz: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
Pls Nairalanders I need your piece of advice on this...I had to log in to my dashboard on Nigerian immigration service portal and realized that I was scheduled to write the CBAT test..but the date has already past...I was really surprised as there was no prior notifications as regards the test. There's even seat number, reg. Number and even the test center but honestly there was no mail or text informing me of any test...I was even surprised to successfully log into my dashboard cos in previous times I couldn't.

I also observed the date for the CBAT test keeps changing every Saturday.

I have tried sending emails but the site is not responsive.

I'm just confused. Seriously. What do I do now. I really need some healthy piece of advice.
How do I reach the recruitment desk?
Pls help out!!

Below is the screenshot of my dashboard.

Moderators pls move to the front page.

Re: Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 23, 2022
Andercruz:
Pls Nairalanders I need your piece of advice on this...I had to log in to my dashboard on Nigerian immigration service portal and realized that I was scheduled to write the CBAT test..but the date has already past...I was really surprised as there was no prior notifications as regards the test. There's even seat number, reg. Number and even the test center but honestly there was no mail or text informing me of any test...I was even surprised to successfully log into my dashboard cos in previous times I couldn't.

I also observed the date for the CBAT test keeps changing every Saturday.

I have tried sending emails but the site is not responsive.

I'm just confused. Seriously. What do I do now. I really need some healthy piece of advice.
How do I reach the recruitment desk?
Pls help out!!

Below is the screenshot of my dashboard.

Moderators pls move to the front page.
kai this your issue is not nice at all,this opportunity is what everybody has been looking ....I pray that God will see you through amen

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. by Andercruz: 10:25pm On May 23, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
kai this your issue is not nice at all,this opportunity is what everybody has been looking ....I pray that God will see you through amen
I pray so.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity / Vacancies Available / Driver Needed Must Have A Drivers License 30k Salary Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.