Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. (33013 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by GUNITGuy: 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
According to foolish Putin Arse licker this is Western propangada.

I have said this before and I will say it again. There are two types of super powers:
1. Those based on paper and display of useless nukes everyday... These are noise makers super powers. Countries in this categories are Russia and China
2. Those whose strength can only be felt on the battle ground. They are very slow to react but when they do, it will be disastrous. They classified they nukes and weaponry and make less noise about it. This countries have exhibited great strength in both ww1 and ww2. Strength that the world have never seen and no country have ever display such strength before. ww1 and ww2 are the most dangerous wars ever fought in the world that claims millions of lives. countries in this category are USA and Germany

Germany defeated many countries including Russia in ww1. The USA ended the war in ww1. In ww2, Germany invaded many top European countries and defeated them killed millions in Europe. Also invaded Russia and killed over 27 million almost 30 million people. That is the highest deaths in a single country (Russia) ever to be recorded in a war in history. The best scenario to understand this is to look at Lagos. Lagos is a densely populated state in Africa and one of the most populated places in the world yet her population is not upto 20million. If you have been to Lagos before you will understand how populated Lagos is. Germany killed over 27million people in Russia. Germany killed a population that is almost times 2 of Lagos population. That is just in Russia o. And the total number of deaths Germany had during the ww2 is less than 7million people. USA after defeated Japan helped Russia to defeat Germany again.

War is not fought by mouth, noise or on papers. War is fought on the battlefield, victory is achieved on the battlefield and strength is displayed in wars not by displaying of nonsense nukes everyday.
Don't mind
All this grab gra countries from Iran to Russia, North Korea to China and Venezuela, are all bunch of ego driven envy against the west and the United States...
Trying to prove themselves they know they can never defeat the west in a show down so they keep diaplaying mumu military parade at every given opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by frog12: 9:51pm On May 23, 2022
and whose mercenaries were killing iraqis like ping pong ?
so when western countries do bad, you turn your backs

Igbofam2:

Yes and he is the one whose mercenaries are killing africans in Mali and Central African Republic
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 9:52pm On May 23, 2022
frog12:
and whose mercenaries were killing iraqis like ping pong ?
so when western countries do bad, you turn your backs

Are you Iraqi or African?

So when Russia does bad you turn your backs? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by whitebeard(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

Find out which country wanted to Join NATO themselves but got rejected grin

nothing will make me believe US main stream news media, trump accused CNN of reporting fake news, and many democrats accuse FOX of reportng fake news.

only pussies believe the words that come out of an america mouth.

countries that suffered from america deceit, mali, libya, vietnam, iraq, syria and most recently ukraine.

in all honesty, america wants ukraine and russia to be at war with each other, to america they are the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by whitebeard(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

guy why arent u saying anything about the human abuses america committed in the middle east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by chukwuibuipob: 9:58pm On May 23, 2022
frog12:
you dey mad bit by bit

u are too slow boy
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by frog12: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
the problem with people like you is, when faced with double standards, you change the subjects. i have many relatives like this in the family.
i don't see bad here, russia is preventing a greater war. and how many countries has your western friends destroyed so far? iraq, afganistan, libya, now they are going into somalia. all the south american countries keep quiet so america no go overthrow their govt.

Igbofam2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
whitebeard:

nothing will make me believe US main stream news media, trump accused CNN of reporting fake news, and many democrats accuse FOX of reportng fake news.

only pussies believe the words that come out of an america mouth.

countries that suffered from america deceit, mali, libya, vietnam, iraq, syria and most recently ukraine.

in all honesty, america wants ukraine and russia to be at war with each other, to america they are the same.

Read it again and stop hyperventilating. Everyone knows Putin wanted to join NATO.

They wanted to as USSR back in 1954 and Putin indicated interest in 2000 but under a special treatment clause grin

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by cuteralph101(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/russian-diplomat-to-united-nations-resigns-put-ukraine-war-boris-bondarev-b1001823.html%3famp
Whether anyone wants to support Russia. Remember Russia is no different from the US. Russia has committed war crimes too. Thing is Russia wants to put a stand off with the US. The US doesn't want that. The US has in many ways fought dangerous terrorists in the world. There's no country who could stop the menace of AlQuaeda and ISIS. There would have been mass destruction of lives and properties all over the world by suicide bombers. Russia has threatened the world with Nukes. The US hasn't even threated Russia with bombardment. Choose ur Devil wisely.

Putin has enjoyed immunity to be president till 2036. Let thank sink in.

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
frog12:
the problem with people like you is, when faced with double standards, you change the subjects. i have many relatives like this in the family.
i don't see bad here, russia is preventing a greater war. and how many countries has your western friends destroyed so far? iraq, afganistan, libya, now they are going into somalia. all the south american countries keep quiet so america no go overthrow their govt.

The problem with people like you is, when faced with double standards, you change the subjects. Thank God I do not have many relatives like you in my family.

i don't see bad here, Ukraine is preventing a greater war. They are fighting against a Russia who like Nazi Germany wants to trample all over Europe... So you expect Ukraine to keep quiet and watch Russia overthrow it's government?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by whitebeard(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

Read it again and stop hyperventilating. Everyone knows Putin wanted to join NATO.

They wanted to as USSR back in 1954 and Putin indicated interest in 2000 but under a special treatment clause grin

u are really enjoying this...enjoy.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
whitebeard:

u are really enjoying this...enjoy.

As you should be too so why aren't you enjoying it? grin
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 10:06pm On May 23, 2022
whitebeard:
guy why arent u saying anything about the human abuses america committed in the middle east.

Are you from middle East? Are you An Arab or a Muslim? Let's start from there before I know what to say

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by frog12: 10:07pm On May 23, 2022
if russia had wanted to overthrow, the govt it would have done it. and stop copying my writing, dullard grin

Igbofam2:

The problem with people like you is, when faced with double standards, you change the subjects. Thank God I do not have many relatives like you in my family.

i don't see bad here, Ukraine is preventing a greater war. They are fighting against a Russia like Nazi Germany wants to trample all over Europe... So you expect Ukraine to keep quiet and watch Russia overthrow it's government?

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
frog12:
if russia had wanted to overthrow, the govt it would have done it. and stop copying my writing, dullard grin

Russia already found out the hard way that they couldn't overthrow the government especially after their purported replacement for Zelensky was arrested while running away from jail and also after their massive convoy of weapons were decimated by the Ukrainian forces cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Mercisharelove(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:
There's no record of anyone named Boris Bondarev being employed by Russia's MFA. The diplomat he supposedly worked for, Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov, does exist, but all references to him end in 2018. Also, while I was doing my search at the MFA's English page, I was suddenly denied access, which is highly unusual, while nothing occurred at the Russian language page. Given AP is aka All Propaganda, and the content of the letter is so wrong, I'd say it's 100% Fake News. Plus, there's nada at MFA.

Lavrov recently stated "there are no traitors within Russia's MFA." Lavrov's diplomatic content is very consistent from one public appearance to the next and is nothing as described; indeed, it's the opposite. I know because I follow all his events.

Aha!! I just found the roster of Russia's Deputy Foreign Ministers and one Gennady Gatilov isn't one of the eleven posted. So, I'm 100% confident the AP item is 100% Fake News.

Will you shut off
Gennady Gatilov is Russian Diplomat, Deputy Minister of the Foreign Affairs. ... Gennady was born on August 25, 1950, in Moscow, Russian Federation.
Education: He graduated from Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the ...
Born: August 25, 1950 Moscow, Russian Federation
Background: Gennady was born on August 25, 1950, in Moscow, Russian Federation

3 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by OFFICIAL336: 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:
Nairaland branch of Putin bots should come and read grin

This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin

But Putin bots who are outsiders say the Truth comes from Russia and the Russia is not all about lies and propaganda grin

Who should we believe now? The high ranking Russian diplomat who is an insider of the Russian government or the Nairaland Putin bots? smiley
Please forgive us.

The pain is now too much. Is it a crime to support Putin and Mother Russia?

Reduce your vawulense biko. It's paining us here please.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 10:21pm On May 23, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Will you shut off
Gennady Gatilov is Russian Diplomat, Deputy Minister of the Foreign Affairs. ... Gennady was born on August 25, 1950, in Moscow, Russian Federation.
Education: He graduated from Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the ...
Born: August 25, 1950 Moscow, Russian Federation
Background: Gennady was born on August 25, 1950, in Moscow, Russian Federation

That guy was in deep emotional distress while typing that his nonsense so pity him small grin
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Enumerator(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy at all, i just happen to study bible alot
mymadam:

U b pastor? grin
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Mrtaye: 10:28pm On May 23, 2022
topcatking:
I daresay that there is no government/regime that does not have it's share of dissidents, contrarians and naysayers.
It is actually the norm, even in dictatorships, monarchies, and totalitarian (religious sectarian led) governed countries.

Every country has civil servants and elites who are "for and against " acts/policies/edicts/actions of the state or the ruler..
There is no point you are making because ab initio there is no freedom of speech in Russia if not you would have seen a whole millions of outcry against the regime,but you know the typical tyrannical dictatorship they always try to silence free speech

Classic example.... Nigeria: How do some parts of the population feel about Northerners being in controlling positions of the military, paramilitary forces and almost every meaningful government agency?

How do some people feel about the government's crackdown on IPOB and the laxity displayed with bandits and Boko haram?

I'm sure you get the point.

[/b]This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin[b]

Every, and I reiterate, Every country on this planet from the Vatican city, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, down to Iran etc, has an insider and top diplomat that would readily say the above about their government. .

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Mrtaye: 10:29pm On May 23, 2022
topcatking:
I daresay that there is no government/regime that does not have it's share of dissidents, contrarians and naysayers.
It is actually the norm, even in dictatorships, monarchies, and totalitarian (religious sectarian led) governed countries.

Every country has civil servants and elites who are "for and against " acts/policies/edicts/actions of the state or the ruler..

Classic example.... Nigeria: How do some parts of the population feel about Northerners being in controlling positions of the military, paramilitary forces and almost every meaningful government agency?

How do some people feel about the government's crackdown on IPOB and the laxity displayed with bandits and Boko haram?

I'm sure you get the point.

[/b]This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin[b]

Every, and I reiterate, Every country on this planet from the Vatican city, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, down to Iran etc, has an insider and top diplomat that would readily say the above about their government. .

There is no point you are making because ab initio there is no freedom of speech in Russia if not you would have seen a whole millions of outcry against the regime,but you know the typical tyrannical dictatorship they always try to silence free speech

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Rebuke: 10:30pm On May 23, 2022
But some nairanders still know better. They still believe in Putin......Putin is still their hero.

Nonsense nairaland miscreants, ants war analysts. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by sangresan(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin

But Putin bots who are outsiders say the Truth comes from Russia and the Russia is not all about lies and propaganda grin

Who should we believe now? The high ranking Russian diplomat who is an insider of the Russian government or the Nairaland Putin bots? smiley

You shouldn't have grown up. You should have remained in diapers because you reason like a kindergarten pupil.
1# There is no govt policy that could be acceptable to all the citizens of a country. There will always be dissent.

2# There are millions of Ukrainians who believe their country shouldn't join NATO.

3# The military operation being prosecuted by Russia today is meant to avert a larger war between NATO countries and Russia in the nearest future. Therefore, all rational human beings should commend Russia for undertaken this operation despite the perils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 23, 2022
GUNITGuy:

Don't mind
All this grab gra countries from Iran to Russia, North Korea to China and Venezuela, are all bunch of ego driven envy against the west and the United States...
Trying to prove themselves they know they can never defeat the west in a show down so they keep displaying mumu military parade at every given opportunity

grin grin grin

Funny but true.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by sangresan(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2022
As we talk, Ukraine is being dismembered. If US and UK care for Ukraine, they should put their soldiers on the ground and let's see if they can withstand the full might of the Bear.

Apart from the US and perhaps Turkey, how many NATO countries can confront Ukraine like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 23, 2022
Mrtaye:

You do have a point, and that may well be the case in Russia.

My point remains that , even in the best of countries, there is always someone who is not happy with the way things are being run. Thus, the diplomat airing his views should not be viewed as entirely strange.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by GUNITGuy: 10:50pm On May 23, 2022
SARSCoV2:

grin grin grin

Funny but true.
War just dey hungry those country to fight they have nothing to contribute to humanity than military might wiping out living things ......what kind of Leaders do they have sef
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by wink2015(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2022
He has right to condemn Russia.

But that does not change the desire for Russia to subdue Ukraine and conquer Ukraine.

Conquering Ukrainian should be Russia priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by nedekid: 11:00pm On May 23, 2022
Rubbish, you will always have Traitors or people that have compromat, dossiers on them.
The Cia and fbi have being harrasing Russian diplomats, hanging around their embassy to had out phone numbers etc promising th money, asylum etc to break ranks. Something the US will cry to the high heavens if the same were done to them.
This Otondo diplomat might be under blackmail for all you know. They might have compromising evidence against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Mrtaye: 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
topcatking:

You do have a point, and that may well be the case in Russia.

My point remains that , even in the best of countries, there is always someone who is not happy with the way things are being run. Thus, the diplomat airing his views should not be viewed as entirely strange.
Well the significance is that it's coming from Communism and freedom is alien to communism but if it were to be a democracy it wouldn't have been a big deal because freedom is the threshold of democracy

3 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

looooooooooool I think say Ukraine dey win... Dis war go back every body of NATO like make Dem put body... Oga na diplomat another person go replace am but the Russian war machine will continue to grind on until victory is achieved. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
I am neutral in this war.

However, I am stunned by the naivety and ignorance portrayed by Putin's or Russia's supporters. They like Buhari's supporters are so blinded by an emotional attachment rather than facts on the grounds.

Many who say Buhari is performing do so because of his principled character, that hecan do no wrong. If Jonathan's performance mirrored Buhari's, they would have demanded his head and that of his entire family on a plate!

Likewise, the primary reason why people support Russia is because of the claim they are the second most powerful army after the United States or basically, they are a world power. It is also a counterforce to the USA and therefore keeping on a check on the West's narrative of things.

Based on this alone, they believe that Russia is winning the war and anything different from that marrative is simply Western fuelled misinformation. This is sad and delusional. The devil is always in the details. By holding on to this puerile view, they refuse to look below the surface which is where the truth can be deduced. .

With China's ascendency in the recent 2 decades, I doubt Russia's claim to be to the 2nd most powerful country in the world should be taken with a pinch o salt. Weapons cost money and Russia barely spends 20% of what China does. Also, China's arsenal is much newer.

Worse, endemic corruption in Russia has also infected the military. Corruption does not only affect the quantity of arsenal purchased but promotes mediocrity as the officers are more interested in amassing wealth, rather than improving the service delivery.

Aside from corruption, there's also the issue of bullying which is also endemic in the Russian military, forcing conscripts to drop out as soon as possible. The mass exodus of junior officers has led to a massive shortage of sergeants which are the middlemen between the higher-ups and junior officers in the army. This has to led generals getting killed as they are forced to do the work of sargeants, This puts them in harms way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) / Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.