Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Only Read This If Nysc Allawee Is Not Enough For You - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Only Read This If Nysc Allawee Is Not Enough For You (252 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / What To Do When Not Paid NYSC Allawee / Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Read This If Nysc Allawee Is Not Enough For You by Elijah6262(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2022
Just September 2021, I was celebrating leaving and graduating from school, like everybody else I did clearance.

The only difference was that...

I PAID ALL FEES WITH MY OWN MONEY

Did you also pay for your clearance by yourself?

Well, anyway... After I paid for most of those annoying fees (you know now, you bribe admin to make everything faster and so that one document doesn't disappear without a trace)

in total sha, I paid about N150k from my pocket (it is a private school)... when I checked my Piggyvest to see just how much I had left, I immediately wished I had not done so.

N20,00:00!

I was cold suddenly, and I had registered for NYSC, I made up my mind to redeploy, make I first gather body, cos 20k cannot help me get to NYSC camp.

When I told my mother, she didn't want to hear, she said even if she has to borrow money I must go... You know how our African Mothers can be now, I sha agreed.. went to a cybercafe that evening and registered for NYSC batch C stream 2.

The next day, I was taken to Enugu by NYSC... Wahala, now on top of the money to buy all the NYSC shenanigans, I have to start looking for money to pay for relocation.

Eventually, I was able to raise the money, after begging family members that I do not even usually talk to, it was an embarrassing moment for me... and that was when I vowed that begging anyone, even my mom was the last thing I would ever do again.

So, I started searching for jobs at my new place of relocation, I found sha, but they would not collect my request letter, everything seemed to be against me, even the principal of the school they put me refused to reject me or allow me to ghost.

I wanted to curse myself for being born, but as God will have it, I was surfing Twitter one day and came across a link to teach a free digital marketing course.

I had data, I had time, so I took it up. the class only lasted 2 hours, but it was enough to send me to my greatest achievement yet.

I learnt copywriting and got jobs on freelance websites, but if you freelance, you would understand how annoying it is to wait for replies or not even sleep at night.

at this point too, a lot of people were shouting[b] "AFFILIATE MARKETING" [/b] and I decided to look into it. During my first 2 months of doing it, I sucked like mad, I did not make 1 naira lol, so I dropped it.

After that, I picked it up again last month, learnt all the necessary things and I have been making small small money inside... So besides the fact that NYSC pays me 33k monthly, on a good month I also make around 50k monthly doing affiliate marketing.

I cannot even remember the last time I asked my mother for money or even needed money, right now I am saving towards doing my masters in Germany as soon as I finish my NYSC in October.

I would like it if you too can have this kind of freedom, so if you think you can spare 1 day to let me teach you affiliate marketing... We wont be using zoom or anything that will eat up your data.. just WHATSAPP.

please take this opportunity, I only want to teach 15 people, so that I can give maximum attention to them and show them how to use their WhatsApp to make money and not fall for all these crazy "6-figures" affiliate marketers.

If you are interested, take this express link to me: https:///message/5TYYGTJH7QG2J1

I am looking forward to hearing from you... If you are part of the first 15 people sha.

once again the link https:///message/5TYYGTJH7QG2J1

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Is An Agent Of Social Engineering - Aragbiji Of Iragbiji / Betcome Nig. / Discover How You Can Get Rich During Your NYSC Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.