Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching (568 Views)

Where Are The Imams Who Preached Muslim Muslim Ticket To Us? Northerners Ask (vi / Why I Deleted Tweet On Deborah’s Lynching In May – Atiku / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by bastardmod: 4:09pm On May 23, 2022
Nobody is perfect. We all have faults.

But I have to call attention to some good Muslim men who condemned the lynching of Deborah, against overwhelming insults from their fellow Muslims.

I want to say to them, thank you. May you find justice in the day you need it.

1. Alh Saad Abubakar, the Sultan of sokoto.
God bless you sir for finding the courage and the compassion to condemn this crime against humanity.

2. Sheikh Ahmed gumi
You endeared yourself to many of us. God bless and keep you sir. Thank you for your sense of justice and compassion.

3. Sheikh sani jingir

Thank you sir. Thank you, thank you.

I'm not saying these men are angels, but in this case they spoke something closer to God's truth than their fellow imams.

Please if you know others , mention their names , and let it be on record that we took notice, and we appreciated.

Please no matter what they've said or done wrong in the past, today is not a day for that. Let there be no insults please.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by aribisala0(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
Sultan of Sokoto did not condemn the killing
Go and look at the exact words he said

He did not even mention the killing

1 Like

Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by bastardmod: 4:13pm On May 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Sultan of Sokoto did not condemn the killing
Go and look at the exact words he said

He did not even mention the killing

Really? The sultanate he heads released a statement apologising for the killing...if my memory serves me well

1 Like

Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by Modernizer: 4:15pm On May 23, 2022
i was delighted hearing some of what these men said. It gave me something closest a flicker of hope. But...it is not yet uhuru. Nigeria is in a problem.

1 Like

Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by aribisala0(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2022
bastardmod:

Really? The sultanate he heads released a statement apologising for the killing...if my memory serves me well
Quotation please

What EXACTLY did he say
First you say condemn then now you say apologize.Which is it.

The statement I read did NOT MENTION KILLING
Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by Resurrection212: 4:17pm On May 23, 2022
Yoruba people are the only people you can rub mind with about Islam religion there's a mosque close to my house this Deborah matter was what imma used to preach last Friday. He didn't only condemn the act he further explained how barbaric hausa fulani people are.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by bastardmod: 4:25pm On May 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Quotation please

What EXACTLY did he say
First you say condemn then now you say apologize.Which is it.

The statement I read did NOT MENTION KILLING

Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by aribisala0(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=bastardmod post=113102935][/quote] Did he mention "KILLING"

Yes or No?
Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by limeta(f): 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
Resurrection212:
Yoruba people are the only people you can rub mind with about Islam religion there's a mosque close to my house this Deborah matter was what imma used to preach last Friday. He didn't only condemn the act he further explained how barbaric hausa fulani people are.

there's a mosque close to my house[b][/b]

Wowz
Aren't you afraid
I guess you sleep with one eye open .
That must be very hard on you
Or you one of them
Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by muyico(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
I knw more abt quran.but i, Christian. True they ve d law insde quran.
Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by Abid2020(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
limeta:

Wowz
Aren't you afraid
Or you one of them

If you can sleep comfortably in Anambra why should he sleep with one eye opened
Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by Resurrection212: 4:58pm On May 23, 2022
Close with one eye because of what? I'm not in north but lagos.And also they don't use their own disturbing people except on friday jumat prayers.
limeta:

Wowz
Aren't you afraid
Or you one of them
Re: The Good Imams Who Condemned Deborah's Lynching by limeta(f): 11:19pm On May 23, 2022
Abid2020:

If you can sleep comfortably in Anambra why should he sleep with one eye opened

Cause you close by

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Peter Obi Can’t Be President In 2023 - Primate Ayodele Reveals / See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South / We Are Not Sleeping Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.