Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South (564 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by Goxpawa: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Almost all APC northern Governors agreed that presidency should be zoned to the south. Check out their signatures which approved the motion.... Has the APC done what PDP didn't do ?

Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by Nigerialabalaba: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
More dan half if dem na confirmed Tinubu loyalists. Tinubu try and I give am Tuale.. Dem go start teaching Politics of Tinubu for schools. Na d right way God want leaders of nations to emerge, politics of "I epp u u epp me and both of us epp Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by Goxpawa: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
More dan half if dem na confirmed Tinubu loyalists. Tinubu try and I give am Tuale.. Dem go start teaching Politics of Tinubu for schools. Na d right way God want leaders of nations to emerge, politics of "I epp u u epp me and both of us epp Nigeria"

Are u sure Tinubu can save Nigeria
Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by ayoolataiwo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's getting narrowed down

Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by Goxpawa: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
It's getting narrowed down

Only southerners now..

I believe Tinubu will clinch the ticket.pls don't trust northerners, APC northerners might vote for Atiku
Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by blancsn1: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let them but pls shut your foolish mouth.

Goxpawa:

Only southerners now..

I believe Tinubu will clinch the ticket.pls don't trust northerners, APC northerners might vote for Atiku
Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by etsuidris(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Starboy dn win am
Re: See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South by Goxpawa: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2022
blancsn1:
Let them but pls shut your foolish mouth.

Are u okay?

Did I mention your name in the post... U are the one with foolish mouth.... Indiscipline human being.. I aired my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Who Says Online Polls Are Not Useful? / FDG Of Ekiti State, Olusola Eleka Caught On Camera Giving Policemen Money- Video / President Buhari Rejects Convoy, Treks Home After Eid Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.