Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? (1343 Views)

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by darkstar6971(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Greetings, a Nairalander once drop me some pdf recently regarding cryptowoto but I'm scared of putting my money so recently today i wake up to his whatsapp status and I'm seeing some testimonies so please how legit is it and below is the screenshot of the guy status..

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Think4Yourself: 5:55pm On May 23, 2022
Crypto"wotowoto" grin

6 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Tenshades(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
Think4Yourself:
Crypto"wotowoto" grin

Asin ehn grin

1 Like

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Awyhealthzone(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
If you really want to invest in legit and genuine platforms with consistent returns on investment that have stood the test of time.

Kindly Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Slynation(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2022
If you will take my advise oO, Run away as fast as possible without looking back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Incips: 2:00am On May 24, 2022
Is it good to invest in this system?
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2022
Incips:
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2022
darkstar6971:
Greetings, a Nairalander once drop me some pdf recently regarding cryptowoto but I'm scared of putting my money so recently today i wake up to his whatsapp status and I'm seeing some testimonies so please how legit is it and below is the screenshot of the guy status..
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by dontrulee: 2:15pm On May 24, 2022
Sunnybabe:

If you don't mind, I can show u how to invest $12 and earn 1 dollar everyday for 24 days, which makes u have $24

There is a lots of packages there, but that's the least one

It's a foreign site so no scam zone

Check my signature to see my whatsapp number and message me for more details

Mtcheww.... You be mumu man! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
You wan collect!

You better don't chop wotowoto.

Phahahahahahahahaha.

The name itself should tell you it's a scam.
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Goldbw122(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
ferhyntorlah:
You wan collect!

You better don't chop wotowoto.

Phahahahahahahahaha.

The name itself should tell you it's a scam.
This is the kind of investment you go into and cash out in two months time and never in your life invest again.
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Bluezy13(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
darkstar6971:

Did you later invest cos I don't trust the site too
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by darkstar6971(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Still doubting
Bluezy13:

Did you later invest cos I don't trust the site too
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by SimpleGuy001: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
darkstar6971:
Still doubting

Sure that was registered just this year March? Avoid it
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hi Nairalander smiley

I'm a product designer �‍�
I design digital products like mobile application ,website and even physical product.

So me and my team are working on a stock investment app project.

We want to build a new stock investment app, but we need users who are familiar with stock investment and trading.

That's why I brought it here for you guys to help us on the project by partaking in the survey smiley

I'll really appreciate if you could help us with that. cheesy cheesy
Kindly Access the survey below smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeChaTV3OkPbfQEjYVRcau1349mcqODsGAta4xT-ecy5PZUA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you grin grin grin

And if you're up for a Ten minutes interview with us
Pls indicate smiley I don't mind sponsoring you data oo

We just need some basic informations from users smiley
Thank you! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by obajoey(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
I saw a review online where some people complained they never received their money. They were asked to do another deposit to get the initial deposit, naso I weak o

3 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by idtiwo: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please,dont enter one chance ooooo. I invested $100 in it ,the second day,they asked me to pay another $100 before i could be paid the 50%. I called this nairaland guy that gave us the ebook and i told him. He assured me that I should pay that they will pay me the second day.The second day after I paid,they asked me to pay another $500 and I refused. I then called this our nairaland guy and he said i should still go ahead and pay,I told him i have no money to pay again and he told me there is nothing for me again if I dont pay the $500. That was how they ate my $200.

Let me tell you the truth, that guy giving out free ebooks here on nairaland is the guy behind crptowoto. He is a fraudstar. Please stay away from crptowoto.Its a scam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Rashkeed101: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
darkstar6971:

Today makes it my 5th day with CryptoWoto.com and I have been getting paid everyday. I don't know if they will run away or when they will but as of today I still got paid $600
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by darkstar6971(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sir you are a scam also
Rashkeed101:

Today makes it my 5th day with CryptoWoto.com and I have been getting paid everyday. I don't know if they will run away or when they will but as of today I still got paid $600

4 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by samtoles: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Incips:

Yes, I am doing it and getting paid. However I can't tell you to go and do it. Follow your mind.
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Cooleasy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
idtiwo:
Please,dont enter one chance ooooo. I invested $100 in it ,the second day,they asked me to pay another $100 before i could be paid the 50%. I called this nairaland guy that gave us the ebook and i told him. He assured me that I should pay that they will pay me the second day.The second day after I paid,they asked me to pay another $500 and I refused. I then called this our nairaland guy and he said i should still go ahead and pay,I told him i have no money to pay again and he told me there is nothing for me again if I dont pay the $500. That was how they ate my $200.

Let me tell you the truth, that guy giving out free ebooks here on nairaland is the guy behind crptowoto. He is a fraudstar. Please stay away from crptowoto.Its a scam

Bros, you have told the whole truth. Cryptowoto is being run from Nigeria by the same guy giving out the ebook. If you invest, they will pay you the first time and then if you reinvest, next thing is that they will ask you to update your investment to a higher amount before you can get paid. If you are not wise and you add money to update your investment, they will hold the money and ask you to add more money to update your investment further. By the time you realise it, they have taken all your money without paying you further.
Cryptowoto is a Nigerian scam. Stay very far away from it.

Common sense: no company in the world can realistically pay 50% profit to investors. When it's too good to be true, then know that there is something very fishy.

3 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Dynamiq(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
All those testimonials you see are fake and made up by his accomplices. They are Nigerian criminals working together.
The name, 'Cryptowoto' was coined from 'wotowoto'.

3 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by NobleDeSage001: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Similar experience.
I got the PDF from the guy. I was sceptical about the investment all the while.

I decided to invest a little amount of $40 to test the waters. According to the explanation they gave on their website, I was supposed to receive $60 after 24 hours i.e. my initial investment of $40 + 50% profit.

The next day, they credited my wallet with $20 being the 50% profit and they withheld my supposed initial investment of $40.

I reached out to their customer care and the guy said that they decided to split the profit and the initial investment. He urged me to relax that I will still receive the initial investment after 24 hours.

After 36 hours, the money never came. Rather, I received an email from them that I should upgrade my investment to $100 before they can start crediting me with both my initial investment + 50% profit.

I smelled a rat at this point because the instruction on the email notification was contradicting what the customer care rep told me.

It's obvious that CryptoWoto is a scam being operated by some Nigerians.
Guys, stay away from CryptoWoto. They will scam you of your money and you have no means of tracing them.

2 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Automolite: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tufiakwa!!...

Some pple never learn!

With ur full sense u went to invest in "cryptowoto"....u deserve to be re-scammed

2 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Dynamiq(m): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2022
And here is the biggest evidence that Cryptowoto is a scam.
Look at their Home page. They have for long been telling each investor that they have upgraded their investment plan from $10 to $100. But why have they never reflected this on their website since? It is simply because they want to use that $10 to mislead and lure in unwary people to invest so that they will thereafter scam the person by saying they have upgraded their investment plan and so he should add more in order to be paid. Their website home page is still saying $10 till now. That is the trap.
Cryptowoto is operated by Nigerian criminals.

1 Like

Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Dynamiq(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Goldbw122:

This is the kind of investment you go into and cash out in two months time and never in your life invest again.
No. They won't even let you earn for that long. They will only pay you the first time and if you reinvest, they will hold your money and tell you that they have upgraded to a bigger amount and that it is only if you add money that you can collect your original investment.
Re: How Legit Is Cryptowoto Investment? by Ubatracy: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information Concerning Trust Fund Investment Network And How Real Are The / Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy / Do You Know That If You Double Your One Kobo everyday for a month it would becom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.