Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting (4798 Views)

Why Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election -UK / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Breaking News Tax Office Invites Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by SteveDGreat: 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
Earlier Today , there were rumors of Peter Obi jetting out to UK for a meeting with Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of UK.

He has just announced via his official Page that he is In UK for a meeting.

I just arrived at No. 10 Downing Street, London, for a meeting. Ran into Lord Marland of Odstock—full of warmth as usual. -PO

Details of this meeting is still unknown.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by indemnityy: 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
God is with you Sir, we will get there someday.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2022
Only criminals who don't want Nigeria to progress are afraid of Peter Obi's presidency because he will block all the avenues they use to siphon Public Fund like he blocked all when he was Governor of Anambra State..

They even sued him to court those days because he's sending money direct to the ministry for easy administrative purpose, rather than what is common and obtainable in some states where you will pay for so many toll gates before the money gets to the appropriate quarter...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by Hezzyluv: 5:12pm On May 23, 2022
He has all it takes to become a president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
Will that make you get PDP ticket before the stone below sad

Olodo politician, relying on online poll.

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by Odin13: 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
What will happen if a Northerner pick obi as Vice after the primaries?

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by seborrhic: 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
This is the only other man I would personally like to be president.It's either him or Tinubu.
Osinbajo is way too overrated for my liking,aside from committing the cardinal error of him saying he "will continue the legacies of Buhari"!This shows a man not using his full faculties.
Amaechi looks like someone that would return Nigeria to the days of unashamed election rigging and use of state powers to get whatever he wants,by hook or crook.
All others are clowns.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Olodo politician,

Very dry..

Just focus on ur local god make em escape primaries ist..

I am sure if this news is all about him we won't hear word today

17 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by Obagofixxy: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
Obi for the people, and for the people to the people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
He has nothing it takes to be president aside the Media hype. He's just being packaged well.

He asked to meet Boris Johnson doesn't make him special.
His peers in the race has gone far than that, they meet them here in Nigeria not them going.

That aside, Tell us just 4 of his legacy in Anambra as Governor!..

Waiting

Amumaigwe nah you go read that Nonsense you quoted me with, no be me.
I asked for just 4 legacies you're quoting Nonsense CV for me. angry
Hezzyluv:
He has all it takes to become a president

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by SteveDGreat: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Olodo politician,

You name is Peter meaning Rock. On this Rock, I will build a new Nigeria.
The enemies Will not prevail against her

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by SteveDGreat: 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He has nothing it takes to be president aside the Media hype. He's just being packaged well.

His peers in the race has gone far than that, they meet them here in Nigeria not them going.

Waiting

You want to derail the thread. God pass u.
I am sure you know why they are hyping him.
His antecedents speaks volume. Go and verify. Google his your friend Incase you have forgotten

27 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by seborrhic: 5:21pm On May 23, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

A VP is useless as the P in psychology in Nigeria,unless the president dies in tenure.It's like in the Parliamentary system where power resides in the Prime Minister and the president is just there for ceremonies.
Nigeria is a country where all power is practically bestowed on the president,unless he doesn't want to or know how to use it.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2022
Asking you for his legacy isn't out of the subject matter.

He's good as you said, fine!
Give us just 4 of his legacy as Anambra Governor!

Stop directing us to Google, we've search search and search, NOTHING.
SteveDGreat:

You want to derail the thread. God pass u.
I am sure you know why they are hyping him.
His antecedents speaks volume. Go and verify. Google his your friend Incase you have forgotten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by foryourmind: 5:24pm On May 23, 2022
Zombies said he went to UK for medical checkup.

Peter Obi that I know? Kikikik. He will say if general hospital don't have the drugs you people should forget it. That he's not even sick again. cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Earlier Today , there were rumors of Peter Obi jetting out to UK for a meeting with Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of UK.

He has just announced via his official Page that he is In UK for a meeting.

I just arrived at No. 10 Downing Street, London, for a meeting. Ran into Lord Marland of Odstock—full of warmth as usual. -PO

Details of this meeting is still unknown.

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by Odin13: 5:26pm On May 23, 2022
seborrhic:

A VP is useless as the P in psychology in Nigeria,unless the president dies in tenure.It's like in the Parliamentary system where power resides in the Prime Minister and the president is just there for ceremonies.
Nigeria is a country where all power is practically bestowed on the president,unless he doesn't want to or know how to use it.

Ohaneze sAid Igbos Must not accept Vice..

Should peter or igbos fail to scale through primaries.. whT will happen
Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by SmartPolician: 5:26pm On May 23, 2022
One thing I know for certain is that Peter Obi is the real Buhari that APC promised Nigerians in 2015.

Good luck to him!

20 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by successmatters(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2022
Obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by iCauseTrouble: 5:28pm On May 23, 2022
I have said it before. Anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi for president does not mean well for Nigeria

27 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by successmatters(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2022
foryourmind:
Zombies said he went to UK for medical checkup.

Peter Obi that I know? Kikikik. He will say if general hospital don't have the drugs you people should forget it. That he's not even sick again. cheesy grin

Peter Obi going to hospital? What are chemists for? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:31pm On May 23, 2022
Na lie. Na publicity stunt. Jus wait small for the excuse wen him go give. Boris Johnson no go invite only one out of above 60 aspirants to him office. That one go be bias. Na diplomatic suicide be that. The only way e fit happen na for 10 downing Street to lie sey dem no know sey him be aspirant and them invite am for economic meeting. Las las na lie Obi dey lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2022
As usual” meaning they know each other already.

This is the guy you want leading your country. Someone who can stand toe to toe with world leaders. The only time Tinubu visits UK is for medical check up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by successmatters(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi is bigger than a VP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by gozmok1(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2022
IS TINIBU WE WANT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by foryourmind: 5:35pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi gonto hospital? What are chemists for? grin
Kikikkiki. You sabi that man well. Anything wey dey throway money. He no dey cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:37pm On May 23, 2022
gozmok1:
IS TINIBU WE WANT
No problem. Jus move to SDP. Na there him dey port to soon

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by foryourmind: 5:37pm On May 23, 2022
gozmok1:
IS TINIBU WE WANT
Yes, as the gateman of your compound. So that he will be shitting on his body while robbers are looting your house. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2022
Gaskiya magana.

Peter Obi is a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo
gozmok1:
IS TINIBU WE WANT

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:40pm On May 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Waiting

Na lie Obi dey lie. Boris Johnson no invite am. Na only pesin wen no know politics go believe that kind of stupid lie. You think sey 10 downing Street be iweka road

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting by Soulsymbol99: 5:40pm On May 23, 2022
Omo this mr obi dey serious oooo grin I think he is the most qualified though.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Picture Is The Only Thing The North Truly Fears / Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court / Imo Governor Deflets To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.