Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Giving Meaning To Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giving Meaning To Life (167 Views)

Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Meaning To Life by Dnlblessed(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
In a time like this, we all are trying to survive but giving a meaning to a life struggling to survive is extraordinary.
Here is a friend, sister, aunty and a loved one
looking to you all meaning Nigerians to give her an opportunity to live.
Your little efforts, contribution no matter how little it's, it can help save her Life.
I'm calling, begging, pleading � with tears � of sorrow in my heart ❤️.
Please help me save her Life.
God almighty, Allah bless you �� as you help save her Life.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Poker Players - Nit/mr. Nuts Mr. Abc/mr / Epidemiologists Fear Monkeypox Will Now Never Be Eliminated In UK And Europe / 20 Biggest Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.