Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) (1130 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by FactBoyz: 7:06pm On May 23, 2022
Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street in The UK (Photos)

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1528736893210337281

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by HeRulesMen: 7:07pm On May 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Penguin2: 7:08pm On May 23, 2022
See him looking presidential.

Very presidential…

I prophesy upon your life, you Peter, that the next time you will be visiting Downing Street, you will be doing so as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by FactBoyz: 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
Possible merger with H.E Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will be cool
Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by NigerianSage: 7:12pm On May 23, 2022
Meeting with who? Me sef fit go in front of 10 downing street door to take pictures..

This man and lies are twins...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Dailymice: 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
God bless Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Massiveglory: 7:17pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:
Meeting with who? Me sef fit go in front of 10 downing street door to take pictures..

Oya go snap na. Abi dem put bomb for your head?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by obyrich(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Share your own picture

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

NPind these people
Even my coz for England don take pics tire for this very door

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2022
all these African baboons who go and see their slavemaster to pledge allegiance... to the same exact people who have been robbing and raping Africa blind for centuries!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2022
All serious Presidencial candidates are busying visiting every state in Nigeria but this one is posting his pictures when abroad. We don't know if he wanted to import delegates from Abroad to make him Presidencial candidate nii.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by pricklewane: 8:07pm On May 23, 2022
Did he come with his Pandora loot saved in his daughters foreign account or the two hundred and fifty million naira cash he was caught red-handed with in Lagos. If Buhari was serious with his fake anti corruption crusade this criminals should be languishing in Kirikiri eating watery beans.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2022
Penguin2:
See him looking presidential.

Very presidential…

I prophesy upon your life, you Peter, that the next time you will be visiting Downing Street, you will be doing so as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
this one think ordinary wishes and Emotional feelings can make someone to become president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Akurakambe(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2022
Let Athiefnubu and Athiefiku visit and see if they'll return. Obi is the best man to rescue Nigeria.

The People's choice, looking at him looking presidential already.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by pointblank247(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

you are a bush meat so you don't even know who he was standing with in that picture.

Meanwhile you should try taking pictures at the government House gate of your state and at aso rock gate.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by flamingREED(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2022
Man is in a class of his own.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

See another Otoundo, so you think say na Bourdillon Street, come-on get out of here
Re: Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos) by Polchiz(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

He is already crying

(1) (Reply)

The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite / I Hate Nigeria And I Will Forever Hate Nigeria ~graphic Pictures / You're In A Slum Somewhere In Lagos. Facebook User Troll A Tinubu Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.