Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos (676 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos by benjackugo: 7:41pm On May 23, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 57th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

She shared stunning photos of herself. One of her posts was captioned;

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NGOZICHUKWUKA"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd4P3-1IgmH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Xscape1993(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2022
Happy blessed birthday. More divine years ahead ma.
Re: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dahmie2013: 9:44pm On May 23, 2022
Happy birthday ma'am. Lovely dress...
Re: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos by poshestmina(f): 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
My birthday mate and my "look-alike" kiss.
Happy Birthday ma'am.
Keep ageing gracefully, with God on your side.
Re: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pyyxxaro: 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
poshestmina:
My birthday mate and my "look-alike" kiss.
Happy Birthday ma'am.
Keep ageing gracefully, with God on your side.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Man That Matches My Energy -Tiwa Savage / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker N*de Videos Leak Online (video) / “i’m Not Ashamed, Str!pping Saved Me - Bbnaija Chichi Tells Fellow Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.