Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

“i’m Not Ashamed, Str!pping Saved Me - Bbnaija Chichi Tells Fellow Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Ashamed, Str!pping Saved Me - Bbnaija Chichi Tells Fellow Housemates (674 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Ashamed, Str!pping Saved Me - Bbnaija Chichi Tells Fellow Housemates by micheal34(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Big brother naija season 7 housemate, Chichi, has told her fellow housemate she is a proud stripper and she doesn’t give a damn what anyone thinks.

Chichi who is an orphan said stripping saved her from poverty, and she will forever be grateful for discovering a job like this.

In other news, Big Brother Naija Level Up star, Amaka has revealed her plan to scatter some relationships in the house.

She revealed this while discussing with one of the housemates, Pharmcavi on the fourth day of the show.

The reality star first revealed that she’s ready to mingle with new boys in the house.

Watch video below

https://voicesuit.com/im-not-ashamed-of-my-hustle-strpping-saved-me-i-make-so-much-money-bbnaija-chichi-tells-fellow-housemates-video/

According to her, she felt bored with the guys in Level 2 House and could not wait to mingle with the guys in the other house.

Amaka then added that she needs to scatter some relationships in the house.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FINE BUT I’M ALREADY TIRED OF SEEING YOUR FACES, IT’S NOT A GOOD FEELING.

I NEED TO SCATTER SOME THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON HERE,”. SHE SAID.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Abductors Of Nollywood Stars Cynthia, Clemson Demand $100,000 Ransom / “my B 700 Vs B800”, Billionaire Race As Jowi Zaza Test His Racing Skill / How Mercy Chinwo Wore 10 Dresses For Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.