Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls (341 Views)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2022
Please i have racked my brain yet I wouldn't get an answer to it

Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by exynos(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2022
Processing answers...

71. (C)

72. (B)

73. (C)

74. (B)

75. (A)

PS: Don't hesitate to ask if there's a need to understand how I got the answers.
Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 23, 2022
exynos:
Processing answers...

71. (C)

72. (B)

73. (C)

74. (B)

75. (A)

PS: Don't hesitate to ask if there's a need to understand how I got the answers.

Yes I need to know how u came across the answers. Thank you so much
Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by exynos(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Yes I need to know how u came across the answers. Thank you so much

Alright!

Now from the first example given, we are having some set of numbers relating to each other.

Looking closer to those numbers that forms the base of the data, we'd notice a defined order of arrangement. The numbers tend to decrease by a factor of 3 as we proceed across, from left to right. I.e 18 => 15 => 12.

The middle number on the square box adds up with the last number on the baseline, I.e from your R.H.S. to equate the upper number on the data. I.e 12 + 6 = 18

Apply this technique to all questions, thank you.
Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by Abduljohn(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2022
���������
You deserve an award

exynos:
Processing answers...

71. (C)

72. (B)

73. (C)

74. (B)

75. (A)

Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by exynos(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
Abduljohn:
���������
You deserve an award

Always loyal grin
Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by JentuPrinz(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
Through out my primary skul days,d lowest score I get for quantitative na 99/100..back den I dey reason am how I take miss 1 question
Re: Help Me Out With This Quantitative Work Pls by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
exynos:

Alright!

Now from the first example given, we are having some set of numbers relating to each other.

Looking closer to those numbers that forms the base of the data, we'd notice a defined order of arrangement. The numbers tend to decrease by a factor of 3 as we proceed across, from left to right. I.e 18 => 15 => 12.

The middle number on the square box adds up with the last number on the baseline, I.e from your R.H.S. to equate the upper number on the data. I.e 12 + 6 = 18

Apply this technique to all questions, thank you.

Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Robert Gordon University September 2022 Msc / Lasu - Procedure For Central Admissions Clearance (lacaca) For Full-time / Dell International School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.