Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Need-based Charity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need-based Charity (213 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need-based Charity by repented: 8:20pm On May 23, 2022
I was nearly kidnapped at nnobi on Saturday at gunpoint, how I went free is still a mystery cuz the vehicle at my back wasn't spared, the owner was kidnapped, if you have seen this post https://www.nairaland.com/7139905/kidnappers-unknown-gunmen-loose-anambra , that black car was the vehicle at my back. They pointed gun at me and told me to off my ignition which I did and told me to come out and lay down on the floor with my head down and that was it before they went for the black car at my back and secondly I lost 1.5m which I later found. As my appreciation to God, there is need to do needbased charity. Please suggest someone who is at the point of need, most especially someone seeking medical assistance or something of urgent need. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need-based Charity by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On May 23, 2022
repented:
As my appreciation to God, there is need to do needbased charity. Please suggest someone who is at the point of need, most especially someone seeking medical assistance or something of urgent need. Thank you.
Did God in fact say anywhere in scripture that the way to show appreciation to Him for His mercy is to do this giveaway of yours or are you there assuming all religions end up at the door of the same God? undecided
Re: Need-based Charity by repented: 9:01pm On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did God in fact say anywhere in scripture that the way to show appreciation to Him for His mercy is to do this giveaway of yours or are you there assuming all religions end up at the door of the same God? undecided
please god pardon my language

1 Like

Re: Need-based Charity by MARYIAN(f): 11:48am On May 24, 2022
Re: Need-based Charity by Austema(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
repented:
I was nearly kidnapped at nnobi on Saturday at gunpoint, how I went free is still a mystery cuz the vehicle at my back wasn't spared, the owner was kidnapped, if you have seen this post https://www.nairaland.com/7139905/kidnappers-unknown-gunmen-loose-anambra , that black car was the vehicle at my back. They pointed gun at me and told me to off my ignition which I did and told me to come out and lay down on the floor with my head down and that was it before they went for the black car at my back and secondly I lost 1.5m which I later found. As my appreciation to God, there is need to do needbased charity. Please suggest someone who is at the point of need, most especially someone seeking medical assistance or something of urgent need. Thank you.
My dad has been sick since last month, and the sickness has to do with with his inability to urinate, so something is fixed to his organ in order to aid him urinate through it, the doctor has prescribed the drugs he will be using, and it will cost about N18,000. Please help us with any amount.

God bless you so much

2263648432 Zenith

Augustine John

Attached is the prescription by the doctor

l

/

Re: Need-based Charity by Austema(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
repented:
Please help us, my dad has been sick, the sickness has to do with inability to urinate, for almost a month now he has been urinating though something that is fixed to his organ, the doctor has prescribed drugs which cost about 18k, please help3 us with any amount you can help

Attached is the handwritten of the prescription from the doctor.

2263648432 (Zenith bank)

Augustine John

Re: Need-based Charity by Austema(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2022
repented:
Please help us, my dad has been sick, the sickness has to do with inability to urinate, for almost a month now he has been urinating though something that is fixed to his organ, the doctor has prescribed drugs which cost about 18k, please help us with any amount you can help

Attached is the handwritten of the prescription from the doctor.

2263648432 (Zenith bank)

Augustine John

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: MSSN Ojokoro Area Council Holds Annual Youth Conference / Uwem Ministries International Ends First Anniversary Program, Counts Gains / Final Day Of The And The Enemies Submitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.