Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,219 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know (46948 Views)

Longest Word In English / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know / What Is The Longest Word In English Language That Is Typed With Only Left Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by bdcool: 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by Galantis: 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
e sha dey dictionary, no be atutupoyoyo dictionary oooooooo. it even came out as a question in 2019-2020 spelling bee in US self

How Person Wan Spell Am?
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by OlawaleBammie: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
What an irony

OP so the so called longest world in English language is not even found in English dictionary.

Ok na, let the lies continue.
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by neighbourhud: 3:45pm On May 24, 2022
robinso01:
That nillionaire got me hard

You too dey dis table... I been think say na only me cheesy
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by ponishah: 3:52pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
OP u do well o but Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis no be English word
Na English word but , him no complete the word, e remain 7 letters.
Make you use your hand go research them, no be everything them go do for your.
You are such a negaholic
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by God2man2again(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
If there is negaholics then there should be posiholics, the one who can see positivity in every hopeless situation.
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by Wwwq: 4:27pm On May 24, 2022
Really
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by MrBlock: 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
Akinpedia:

1 billion seconds = 32 years.

Elon Musk is worth $220 billion. If he decides to spend $1 per second, it would take him 32 years to spend just $1 billion.

Note that $1 dollar per second is $60 per minute and $3,600 per hour and $86,400 per day i.e. N43.2million per day
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Nillionaire-glorified porverty
What a comment with the meme...Kuku kill me with laughter.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2022
Nillionaire? I didn't know poverty had a nickname
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by dreofGod(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
You go for an interview and after churning out good answers to their questions, the interviewer is like, 'one last question, please spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by zoey4(f): 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
This is nice and educating
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by Lasgidi90(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2022
This thread is so dry. So I guess what they say about Nigerians is true.
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by psalmsam: 9:29am On May 26, 2022
1 billion seconds = 32 years.

1 billion seconds is actually less than 32 years
Considering the leap years 365.3
Its about 31 years 8 months ...
Re: Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know by sayso: 11:04am On May 26, 2022
akaahs:

Round it up to the nearest whole number
No Sir, give me the exact numbers. Needed for calculation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / 'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.