Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know (54894 Views)

Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by robosky02(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2021
The right English word for “K leg” and other facts you need to know

Most Nigerians do call it “K Leg” due to how it’s shaped but it is not actually called “K Legs” or “Bend Bend Legs”.

Today we will not only look into what it is called but know more about “K Leg”.

It’s not called “K Leg” its called Knock Knees

Knock knees or knock knee syndrome is an incorrect alignment in the knee and it can affect people of all ages.

Why its called knock knee?

It’s called knock knee because it’s a condition that makes the knee bend inwards towards each other, therefore causing the knees to “knock” or touch each other.

Does it affect both legs?

In most cases, it affects both legs.

Are knock knees temporal or permanent?

Most children who are born with knock knees do get theirs corrected as they grow up. This normally corrects itself as the child grows up without much medical support. If it persists beyond the age of six then it may be a sign of knock knee syndrome and it could be permanent.

What are the causes of knock knee?

Obesity is one of the causes of knock knee, too much weight can put heavy pressure on the knees and contribute to knock knee.

Other common causes include;

Kidney failure
Metabolic disease
Arthritis on the knee
Bone infection

Rickets is a bone disease that is caused by lack of vitamin D; it’s also a common cause of knock knee.
A congenital condition is a common cause of knock knee; this affects children right before they are born.
Benign bone tumours
Growth plate injury
Fractures that heals with a deformity
Can knock knee be treated?

Yes, it can! Bracing normally works for kids with knock knee; if it fails to work then knee- realignment osteotomy can be done.

Osteotomy is a type of surgery in which the bone is cut and reshaped. Surgery is regarded as the final treatment for stubborn and severe cases of knock knees.

https://neptuneprime.com.ng/2021/02/the-right-english-word-for-k-leg-and-other-facts-you-need-to-know/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2021
We learn everyday...

Here in Warri, nah "Kobo Leg" we dey call am.. grin

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by robosky02(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason its like you have the knocked knee

Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2021
robosky02:
Jiden.naJason its like you have the knocked knee

Lol

Bro, nah bow legs I get oh, that kind David Beckham own. wink

By the way, what's the right English for "Half Past Eye"?

We do call it Gbejero Eye" for Area.
grin

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by TripleDdotcom: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2021
Yeah! It's called Knock Knees in foreign/British English. In Nigerian vocabulary, it's called K-Leg!!! Period! cool

Waka for Trans-Amadi, with her K-Leg wey bend go the other side cheesy cheesy

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by jimmyolasun: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

grin

it's called "woos wobi"

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Don't know the English name for "Yam Leg" (Jack Grealish) which is very common with Agbor girls in Delta State. cheesy

Fear girls with Yam Legs oh, na there their hot temper dey.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by DSC7: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2021
Will never forget the day one bow legged bae crossed me...
The inner heat was epic.....

May God save my soul.........

10 Likes

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2021
bros k-leg na k-leg, leave matter for mathais grin

meanwhile, ilove gals with bow-legs,they look sexy and their kpekus may likely not ooze wink

29 Likes

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by devilmaycry: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Front page worthy ....LAlasnaka
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by seanwilliam(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2021
jimmyolasun:

it's called "woos wobi"
brotherly .. long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by seanwilliam(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Don't know the English name for "Yam Leg" (Jack Grealish) which is very common with Agbor girls in Delta State. cheesy

Fear girls with Yam Legs oh, na there their hot temper dey.
imagine a girl with yam leg kicks your balls grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
imagine a girl with yam leg kicks your balls grin
Na operation room straight. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by PrincessB1(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

grin
L cheesy Lz

It's called strabismus or simply crossed eyes.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2021
PrincessB1:
L cheesy Lz

It's called strabismus or simply crossed eyes.
Many thanks Princess... I go teach my goons what I have learnt today. smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2021
jimmyolasun:

it's called "woos wobi"
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by PrincessB1(f): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Many thanks Princess... I go teach my goons what I have learnt today. smiley
Oh! Very thoughtful of you.

You're welcome smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Polynek(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
I like dix
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by braunny(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
We learn everyday...

Here in Warri, nah "Kobo Leg" we dey call am.. grin

This is not meant to spite any lady here, but I notice that most Nigeria ladies have this Kobo leg, even Cristiano Ronaldo have it as well.

I love ladies with bow legs sha, Especially when they're on jean or gown, it's kinda sexy cheesy
haha bow or slightly bow??
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by femi4: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bow legs
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Jessicaos(f): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is too much

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by BruncleZuma: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by visijo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who go use am?

Do you know that

If a person is looking into your eyes for
more than 5 seconds without blinking he/
she either wants to kill you or have sex
with you.

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
K leg sweet pass joor.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by rowland545(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nah wah ooo...who send u go do this research...

Nah bow leg we day call I'm or bend bend leg....

Actually there was a time I had this weird fetish for girls with k-leg...I felt der vjay was naturally open and would be good for penetration...

Back in sch I was passing this ashi house and I saw one seriously bow leg ashi....I had to go back and look for her but b4 I reach DAT night customer don carry I'm ...so it wasn't just me...I later staff d girl shaa and I regret bcus she just day day complain say I go tear her leg.....u get bow leg u no still wan open Toto well ....wetin day wory u cry

6 Likes

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Julianaa: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kleg is Kleg

1 Like

Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by Akpuobi1: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sd
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by ecomalchemist(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
That one na your problem, k leg is k leg please.

Let's not attract curses on our heads, lol.

High capacity mobile powerbanks 40,000mah available for sale, Nationwide delivery available.
Re: The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know by kingPhidel(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ogbeni letter K still dey spelling na. Leave am like that. Its k-leg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.